Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What to expect at Level3?

Pro
    Jack , hang in there. Don't give up yet.
    You cannot upgrade the squad overnight, surely you have to build a squad from season one onwards . Also, do managers have to chase the player that everyone wants? 16 tokens is a lot, as in Jack's post.

Last season at level 3 i only started to buy on day 3, and only early in the morning, with less competition. But i managed to win almost of the auctions just spending 1 token, 2 maximum, but that depends of the server.
    I bought 1 32 years old striker, was top scorer in the league, 3rd in assists, average of 7.9, also bought a 34 years old free agent, a 20 years old 34Q fast trainer, so i think you still need to buy older and younger, otherwise the money is not enought.
    Above 30 shearch for 5* with price above 700K
    Above 27 above 1M
    Above 19 above 3.5M the highest i have seen was 5M

Now at level 4, still looking, bought a 18 5* with 5M market value and he is a slow trainer, so people need to be carefull.

Apprentice
    Wtf. You bought a slow trainer for 5 million? How can you tell if you got he real deal except though prices? I mean I am level 4 and the highest I have seen is around 4m

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Random View Post
    I'll be level 3 in 2 days as well, but I would be careful in offloading too many 2* players at once. If you want to compete in all three competitions, you need a full complement of 22 players, and it appears that in the first days of the season it's hard to get good replacement players for the 2*'s you sell, with the bidding frenzy and the tokens that it will cost. I myself will be looking to get 3 or 4 young-to-middle aged 4* or 5*'s players worth about 1m.
    You dont need 22 players, you just need 1st team and subs, with players that can play more than one position. I recently off loaded 4 players to take me down to this as i just wasnt using them (i had 22 players roughly the same quality). Its all about using your injury packs right. I only use them if i really need the player. Some say the more you use the more injuries you get but tbh in 10 months i havent noticed this (ive noticed a time period each season where i get alot of injuries though). Its also easier to train/maintain a smaller squad and still be competitive, just dont go daft and sell down to 11 players and **** subs as suspensions will end up hitting u hard

Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    Wtf. You bought a slow trainer for 5 million? How can you tell if you got he real deal except though prices? I mean I am level 4 and the highest I have seen is around 4m
    I think we need to be more carefull with the 18 years old players, this one that i bought is probably the 2* player of the academy fom a manager in level 7.

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    You dont need 22 players, you just need 1st team and subs, with players that can play more than one position. I recently off loaded 4 players to take me down to this as i just wasnt using them (i had 22 players roughly the same quality). Its all about using your injury packs right. I only use them if i really need the player. Some say the more you use the more injuries you get but tbh in 10 months i havent noticed this (ive noticed a time period each season where i get alot of injuries though). Its also easier to train/maintain a smaller squad and still be competitive, just dont go daft and sell down to 11 players and **** subs as suspensions will end up hitting u hard
    I agred with you, last season at level 3 i played league and cup, with a 20 players squad, and 5 or 6 of the players played less then 10 games.

Pro
    Do the players, in a smaller squad recover in time without booster use, when playing four games in two days? Do you train them as well or is game time sufficient for skill points?
    Do the players have to be 99% or is 80% good enough for stamina levels?
    When is too low a stamina level, especially during game time?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123