Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: are players match ratings random?

Decided to cut my loses on this CM today and put him on the transfer list for £30m. He cost me £31m and 50 tokens but he had to go.

Only thing now is I feel sorry for whoever bought him. I didn't see the auction but he sold for £52.6m!!!!! Someone has used a **** load of tokens and paid way over the odds for him!!!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Decided to cut my loses on this CM today and put him on the transfer list for £30m. He cost me £31m and 50 tokens but he had to go.

Only thing now is I feel sorry for whoever bought him. I didn't see the auction but he sold for £52.6m!!!!! Someone has used a **** load of tokens and paid way over the odds for him!!!!
    It doesnt necessarily mean that he will play poor there, too bad Nordeus doesn't make it easier for us to keep track of the players..

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    It doesnt necessarily mean that he will play poor there, too bad Nordeus doesn't make it easier for us to keep track of the players..
    That would be way beyond Nordeus' capabilities!!!!! They can't even fix the friendly request crap!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234