Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: are players match ratings random?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    No, they are not random. However you do get some players who consistently get low ratings and that's just how the game works. Different players will have different ratings. You should probably sell that player because an average rating of 5.0 is really poor and not worth being in the team.
    Yes, but this is an objective rating given by the game engine itself. How can it possibly know which player had a bad game and why?

Is it based on touches, passes completed %, shots, goals, assists, tackles or all of the above? It would be nice for the devs to publish the system of grading the players performance so we have some understanding.

But heyyyyyyyy, that would be asking too much it seems, since they barely explain anything else in their game.

I am tired of complaining about certain aspects of the game. What Nordeus should do it show some goodwill instead of greed and start to explain why things happen and how they happen. I dont need the game code to be happy about this game, I just want a better understanding of it and to know how it works so I can play it better.

The management team needs a good kick in the ass in order for this to happen, because any other company does this and they start to lose customers and eventually go out of business. I can only hope that someone takes over the company and fixes this game.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I find also the MC/DMC and GK slots are the lower ratings, I just had a GK get an 8 in a win and I about fell over.....usually they get six I'm happy. My GK spend a lot of time doing nothing though, so maybe that's it on their rating. But the MC that score & assist and get a six I do not understand one iota.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I feel it is becoz my MC dribbler Ayuk recently scored 2 and assisted 2 in a 7-0 thrashing and got a rating of 6. My striker scored 2 and assisted nil and got a rating of 8. Plus Ayuk's both goals were his own and were not assisted. Neither did he miss any chance in the match. So maybe it is just random. Also it maybe that a player doesn't get much of the ball in the match so he gets low rating. But in that case a player usually gets 6. 5 is too low. Rarely does any player in my team get that. Maybe a couple of times a season.

I do not even care about that, because it is very dificult to understand, for me i only care with the MAM of the match, since that means an Extra SP. If the moral go down i take care of that with a blue bag.

Apprentice
    What SP has your scouted player got and what position does he play? Was it a fullback with playmaking SP?

Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    What SP has your scouted player got and what position does he play? Was it a fullback with playmaking SP?
    He is a CM with dribbler. Why?

Rookie
    So just played a game, a win gave me the title, a draw would give me 2 points gap with 1 to play, a loss would put me only 1 point ahead. I was fairly confident, the dude plays 6 gk's and 4 st's and a dc. Not a single player in the correct position. So i put out my strongest team, 9Q difference, held to a 0-0 draw. 75-25 possession. Not sure how i can be held to a draw by him.... Now my last game of the season is vs an opponent who i failed to beat at home earlier.

I just dont get it this season my team has been one of the strongest ive seen. Yet i see my friends winning their league with 12q teams, while ym 23q team, lost the cup final, got eliminated in the last 16 of the cl by a massivly inferior opponent, and ive been chasing the league since day one vs a team who is 6 quality less but seems to have no problem never loosing.

* Not a single one of my players got over 6 rating. And thats kind of pathetic with full morale and fully fit, and with 6 of them averaging over 8 a game, its dam right embarrassing.
    Yinhung likes this.
    Season level 6 | Manager level 6

Level One
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary
    Level Two
    League Champion|Cup Runner Up|Champions League Last 16
    Level Three
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Four
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Five
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Six
    League Champion|Cup Last 16|Champions League Group Stage

Apprentice
    oh, nevermind. I am guessing certain SP makes a player plays badly if for wrong position. Wasnt looking at dribbling tho. I always thought dribbling are more for wingers.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    I find the same. Ive never had a really good CM in 11 seasons and although my GK started well this season he now gets 5's and 6's. The game today he kept a clean sheet and yet got a 5 while the opposition GK got a 5 and his 2 centre halves got 8's and they lost 9 goals!!!
    I think what it is , and i have experieced the same , is if you win by a large margin and keep a clean sheet ,your gk will always get a low rating. This is because he has NOT had anything to do in the match and has not been tested.....so how can he be given a high score ? I also find as I progress up the levels in T11 that if i win by a large score and keep a clean sheet the gk's moral decreases as well...just purely i think because he is not getting involved in the match....
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Baron View Post
    I think what it is , and i have experieced the same , is if you win by a large margin and keep a clean sheet ,your gk will always get a low rating. This is because he has NOT had anything to do in the match and has not been tested.....so how can he be given a high score ? I also find as I progress up the levels in T11 that if i win by a large score and keep a clean sheet the gk's moral decreases as well...just purely i think because he is not getting involved in the match....
    yes, this is what i noticed too. apart of that any other rating has no logic at all though. I hava dml that scored 9 in 13 matches and he never goes above 5
    The Red Baron likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast