Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: are players match ratings random?

are players match ratings random?

After my post yesterday ive now got another laugh that is my players match ratings.

I bought a scout player at the start of the season. He is a CM and ive only played him in his proper position and ive kept his condition and more up high and ive given him a good run in the team but, after 20 games his average rating is 5.0!!!

So today I was playing a far weaker team in the league and won 9-0 with my scout CM scoring 1 and assisting on 1 so I thought he must get a good rating today.....nope he gets a 6!!!! I had 4 sevens and 6 eights with my other players!!!!

Anybody got an explanation? I don't expect to spend money buying tokens just to waste 50 of them on this!!!!
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

No, they are not random. However you do get some players who consistently get low ratings and that's just how the game works. Different players will have different ratings. You should probably sell that player because an average rating of 5.0 is really poor and not worth being in the team.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I guess there is one hidden attribute called "Talent". Lower talented player gets low rating, while usually high rated players have high talent...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

hahaha...i have two players one is my DMC who consistently at rating 4 or 5 in every match.....regardless whether he score or assist.....i just sold him....another one is my GK....i still keeping him for at least till next season....and please im not complaining here...just to share ok....
    Current Level: 4 Dreamer
    Formation : 4 5 1 V
    League:2
    Winner : S1,S3
    Runner Up : S2
    Champion League:2
    Winner : S2,S3
    Cup:0

Pro
    From my experience GK, DMC and MC often get poor grades. I would wait to see how he performs early in the next season before selling him.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Sell him. I have a 18yr old DMR/MR. He couldnt get a rating above 7 no matter what ( Average was 5 ). Prime example was an 11-0 thrasing in which he got a hatrick and 4 assits, and got a rating of 7. The other 10 people all got 8-9 rating. That player scored a fair few goals for me, but i eventually sold him because in the games id need him to play well he didnt, some games he was getting rated 4. Got 1.5m for him, bought a new player, who so far has not gotten below a 8.
    Season level 6 | Manager level 6

Level One
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary
    Level Two
    League Champion|Cup Runner Up|Champions League Last 16
    Level Three
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Four
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Five
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Six
    League Champion|Cup Last 16|Champions League Group Stage

Rookie
    I keep putting my players with low ratings if they are good and ratings change. I guess ratings are totally random and totally NOT useful. Only atrezzo.

Rookie
    I dont think there are hidden atributes. All the oposite. I guess there are some atributes and factors which arent important. Atrezzo. But that is what i guess because there arent any clue about that from Nordeus.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    No, they are not random. However you do get some players who consistently get low ratings and that's just how the game works. Different players will have different ratings. You should probably sell that player because an average rating of 5.0 is really poor and not worth being in the team.
    The reason im asking if they are random is because to get a rating of 6 when he scored and set up another goal in 9-0 win surely isn't right?

I know I should sell him as this has happened before but I thought I would see if it would change as I would expect alot better from a 6* player!!!

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    From my experience GK, DMC and MC often get poor grades. I would wait to see how he performs early in the next season before selling him.
    I find the same. Ive never had a really good CM in 11 seasons and although my GK started well this season he now gets 5's and 6's. The game today he kept a clean sheet and yet got a 5 while the opposition GK got a 5 and his 2 centre halves got 8's and they lost 9 goals!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast