Page 140 of 202 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2012
Like Tree4389Likes

Thread: Season 45

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Breaking News - July Fourth Board Meeting

I really don't know what to do, July Fourth is almost at the top level (2nd highest league level) of the 'July Fourth server' and only the best and biggest teams remain now at the very top, this means the biggest of Token Buyers and most likely in future seasons with server holds more token buyers are only going to be there... I've been considering my options and so far I've came up with 5 possible ideas.

1. Continue July Fourth as we are doing.
    2. Continue July Fourth but suspended buying tokens for sometime and comeback later on with a new generation of players.
    3. Tank July Fourth for a long time.
    4. A July Fourth reboot on a old server thats different to the July Fourth server.
    5. A brand new team on a old server for a different adventure.

I've got until next season to decide what to do. If anyone else has any other suggestion, then it's welcome.
    It seems a few people (more experienced players then me) think you should continue, as it would be a shame to see all that time, effort and money halted and the project not continued as you are so close to the top but you must do what makes you happy, forget about the troll results as that happens and you cannot control it
    Ljepoje, ppturano and Cat Harrison like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We bought a new striker 109 ST/AMC - 1on1, 1 point away from 6 stars, he will go on negotions

I really don't know what to do, July Fourth is almost at the top level (2nd highest league level) of the 'July Fourth server' and only the best and biggest teams remain now at the very top, this means the biggest of Token Buyers and most likely in future seasons with server holds more token buyers are only going to be there... I've been considering my options and so far I've came up with 5 possible ideas.

2. Continue July Fourth but suspended buying tokens for sometime and comeback later on with a new generation of players.
    4. A July Fourth reboot on a old server thats different to the July Fourth server.

I've got until next season to decide what to do. If anyone else has any other suggestion, then it's welcome.
    I would go for option 2 or 3. I did the same with Balkan Boyz and I believe I made the "right" decision. Now, I'm doing quite well despite the little obstacles on the way. Haven't invested anything in the team for 3 seasons, and yet my team is good if not the best on lvl 8. Also, I find no difficulties playing against lvl 9 or 10 teams like Dynamo Swag (loss 0-1), NBM (win 1-0) Orchard Utd (win 5-1), Fenerbahce (win 2-1) etc etc.

Otherwise I would recommed that you do as I did when I decided to tank B.B - create a brand new team on a different server and manage a team from the scratch. I'm actually "enyoing" myself on the B.U and B.C server (aka Arsenal server).

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I think that you should reach max lvl on your server. Play there few seasons and then decide if you should abandon your team.
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    It seems a few people (more experienced players then me) think you should continue, as it would be a shame to see all that time, effort and money halted and the project not continued as you are so close to the top but you must do what makes you happy, forget about the troll results as that happens and you cannot control it
    I have to agree with @Shadow aka Wenger and @reddeviljohn on this one as well.
    reddeviljohn and Cat Harrison like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by John Tompkins View Post
    4 Injuries in last 3 days and I have only 14 red packs

Put them on the auctions and sell them if f you're out of red packs. Just buy and replace them with 4 other players from the TL.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Ljepoje it is time to take that first place
    I'm trying my best, but Juve is keeping on winning every game (despite if not being present or that good team for that matter). He added me as his friend last week, but I'm seriously thinking of un-friending him if he end up winning the league. Tonight I play City and then on saturday Juventus so everything could happen, but if he wins then I'm gonna to fu*k up his team by playing friendlies all day long.... Let the war begin!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Dreamer
    will ND fare well against 5-X ?
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

Banned

Well, between these options i choose nr 2.
    anyway, if you decide to cancel JF... i dont see the waste... i mean, you arent wasting money you already wasted. you are saving money instead. this game dont deserve your money!
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Continue July Fourth as we are doing
    reddeviljohn and Raykco like this.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Reboot and join AEPRE server. Can I have Islington Park as a home ground for AVICI FC?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

League Round 17
    LAMPANG FC (134.5) 0-2 July Fourth (143.8) - Papaleo and Watson. MOTM: Lenoil.
    Accys Asymmetrical Variant vs 3-5-2 V
    Goal for us in 1st and 90th minute. 8 points clear.
    FCB, Wiesse, ppturano and 8 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*