Page 135 of 202 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2012
Like Tree4389Likes

Thread: Season 45

HEADLINE: United closing on top trio, Juventus still unbeaten .....

It has been 2 dramatical weeks, both in the League and Champions league competition so far for the Serbian Champions Balkan United. In the league competiton, United managed to pass from a 3rd to a 2nd place after beating their brother club from Bosnia, Balkan City with 2-1 at Balkan Arena in Belgrade. But the focus has been on the Italian team from the Capital of Italy, Juventus that are still unbeaten and currently on the top of the table and hanging onto the 1th place with no implications of giving up their place. The game between United and Juventus ended in a 1-1 draw at Balkan Arena in Belgrade after a dramatical 90 minutes, with United scoring the 1-1 goal in stoppage time. As the game between Juventus and Balkan City was closing in a couple days after the United and Juventus clash, Balkan United hoped that Balkan City could steal a point or three. But the Italians played "well" and managed to get a 2-1 win after being down to 0-1 in the 1th half and City with one man down the last 20 minutes. As it currently stands, Juventus is 1th with 43p, United 2nd with 41p and City 3rd with 37 points. Dinamo Buceresti is 4th with 33p + 1 game more played. Juventus is set to play "Hahahaha FC" while United face "Gosho FC". City will play "Alessandro FC".

When it comes to the Champions league competition, then I'm gladly to report that United managed to qulify to the last 16th after winning group C with 14points. In the eight finals, United faced "FC Cta" and won the 1leg with 0-1 resp 2-0 the 2nd. United will face "Elegancko FC" from Poland in the quarter-finals and I'm hopping for good results as we aim to get a final ticket.

And for last, there has been some changes in the United squad the last past week. As you can see some of our players reached Q35 and became 6*, while our top striker "Don Balkanac" reached Q40 and became a 7*. Other players that have impressed are the 19yr old Meher Essediri, the 18yr old Lazar Vilotić and the 21yr old Hernan Diaz. Also, we will have the 22yr old Dimitris Natsis back after a 5 day injury which is a relief as he is one of our top midfielders. The DF-duo, Marinov and Jansson are still playing well and doing a good job back in the defence together with Valdivia, Artemi and dos Santos. Our GK, Walter Svabo is still keeping on playing good in the goal, despite the major injury last week. He will probably be put on the auctions by the end of this season together with a couple of other players that will not reach Q35 and 6* and replaced. More info to come next week.

Over & out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Ljepoje it is time to take that first place
    Here is Arsenal at this moment:
    League:

Managing to maintain four points lead.
    CL:

Here is quality:

We have a chance to win this but it is going to be hard.

hey guys.. what orders should I use for 4-4-1-1 ? im playing against 4-3-3 he is the 1st in the league ..any thoughts ?
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Maybe he feels he has achieved everything and it is not worth investing anymore when these kind of results come up and by starting again he will get put on another server with someone else to make it more interesting.
    Well. He has won the cup not less than 3 seasons ago, and from there he won every league and almost all his CL. If it would be a serie of failures, i'd understand but stopping at the very firs loss in CL is quite not understandable. Even with the best team on server you wont win 100%, andon top of that it'd be boring overall.

League, Round 16

West Hamm 0-1 United Til I Die

West Hamm 98.2 4-4-2 - United Til I Die 98.8 4-1-4-1 then 4-3N-2W-1

We had slight possession and slightly more shots on target and the pressure was off the scale but we could not find a way through, then on the half hour their striker was injured and they did not replace him so I decided to go all out attack for the second half so I took off DMC and brought on Suljevic and took off Karg and brought on Kuntz and then the pressure finally told in the 71st minute when Bosch beat his marker and got in behind the defense and picked his spot.

Goals: Bosch (71) MOTM: Suljevic

Team Talk: Really hard to break them down but the pressure told, maybe the fact they did not change injured player helped, who knows but we got the win and move on.
    Wiesse, Shadow, Chester FC and 1 others like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

FCB
    League Match - 16

(49.5) FCB 4 - 1 Altan FC (41.3)

3-5-2v | 3w-1-3w-1-2

M Pavan (1', 63')
    Zemasch (22', 49' )
    Maris (28')

MOTM: M Pavan

Match Report:

FCB got Good win today. FCB kick off the match and got early break through very first minute of the match, when opponent's players attacked and concede a Free kick to FCB. M Pavan took the free kick and converted as goal without any problem at 1'. Zemasch tried spectacle long range at 22' and scored a goal. After FCB's goal opponent's players responded well and scored a goal at 28' by Maris. FCB players tried too much to score more but all the shots were hit post and out. FCB lead with 2-1 at half time.

Just 4' after start of 2nd half FCB scored one more goal by Zemasch when he was 1v1 with keeper at 49'. M Pavan scored his 2nd goal by a great pass from Pavan at 63' and increased the lead to 4-1. FCB got few more chances but the opponent's defense was strong and finished with 4-1 in the end.

Team Talk: Good win that we got today and still remains the top in league
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB

Wiesse, Shadow, dv8r and 2 others like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Rookie
    Well it was a close, tight affair in the 2nd leg of the cup at Aesculus park, but a 1-1 draw sees Conker FC through to the cup semifinal for the first time in their clubs history.

Though the visitors* had a team packed with stars,(six 7 stars, and one 8 stars) those stars didn't perform to the standard I'm sure their fans are (probably not) accustomed to, (but lets pretend they are) as they could only carve out 6 shots on goal. In contrast to the 16 shots by the home team. The breakthrough for the visitors came through a dubious penalty. - When my total sweetheart defender who never ever fouls, and as a result never gets yellow cards, bucked the trend and decided to go kungfu on starvin marvin McCormack. And of course my world class 7 star keeper with Penaly kick Stopper SA takes this opportunity to point and laugh at the manager who was thinking "SA kick in now!" as the ball trundles past the keeper into the net. - The equaliser came 10 mintues from the end, which is where I've been scoring my goals all season, which is prematurely graying the managers hair.

Anyway, happy to be thru to the semi.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    £1,200/€1,500/$2,000. Approx total spend on JF.
    On the surface that looks like a ridiculous amount to spend on a game that lets be honest, isn't particularly complex. There's a big difference from spending £1,200 over 3 months to spending it over a year though. I assume from your sheer amount of posts that you have been playing this game for a long time. Though to be honest 100 a month is still a little bit crazy, to me. I'd never spend that on any game, let alone one rife with flaws. To each their own tho, if you've got money to waste, what else you gonna do with it that's worthwhile.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

We are 1-0 in the cup against 442 and looking to trying something different and go for broke as they are stronger q?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2