Page 164 of 202 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2012
Like Tree4389Likes

Thread: Season 45

We managed to get the "winning goal" in the 86th minute.. This game is just a pile of ****e

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I saw first goal in early minutes I thought it would be easy win. Again Juventus continue to amaze me.

Looks like the trollmourinho wont work on me this season Mori will definitly be my player of the season !! im now 4 pts ahead of 2nd and i have only the easiest matches left with abandoned teams..
    Edit : 4-3N-3 is really a great tactic..
    Wiesse, Chester FC, Raykco and 2 others like this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I saw first goal in early minutes I thought it would be easy win. Again Juventus continue to amaze me.
    I tell you it's all "fixed" fixtures... I can't believe how an inactive team like Juventus (3* team) can be better then United Or City (5-6* team), it just doesn't "make up"... I'm getting like 2-1, 1-0 or 4-2 wins while he is winning every game by 7-0, 11-0 or 5-0.. Just unrealistic

dan1daking and Shadow like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Season 45-untitled.jpg

loving the half time oranges
    dan1daking, dv8r, Raykco and 1 others like this.
    League Winner - Season 2,4,5,7
    League R/UP - Season 3,6
    Champions League Winner - Season 4,5
    Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

Currently in Season 8

Season 45-untitled.jpg

gotta be in with a chance reaching the final now
    Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.
    League Winner - Season 2,4,5,7
    League R/UP - Season 3,6
    Champions League Winner - Season 4,5
    Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

Currently in Season 8

Royal Rumble Cup Semi Final, 1st Leg

United Til I Die 1-0 LSD Eindhoven

United Til I Die 99.0 4-4-1-1 LSD Eindhoven 100.0 Hexagon

We had possession and more shots on target but they had the pressure, we could not get a look in, in the first half as their defense was just so strong, so into the second half we changed the focus on our passing and we started to create chances and 6 minutes into the half Chicharito was brought down in the box and injured but Bosch missed the penalty, Kuntz replaced him and by now we were up for this but were defending well and with 20 minutes remaining McNamara used his electric pace to go past the last defender before passing to Bar to finish, we still had to be on our guard but we got there.

Goals: Bar (68) MOTM: Bar

Team Talk: Good performance against stronger opponent, Bosch misses his 2nd penalty in a row and they injure Chicharito, but we get a goal and defend like lions and do not concede an away, special thanks to Wiesse for help with formation
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

League round 20

We had a easy win today. But I expected more goals.

Scoreline

12' Grill
    35' Neymar Jr assist van Persie
    66' Fraile
    83' Orode assist Prodan
    90' Fraile

MOTM: Fraile

Last edited by Wiesse; 10-14-2013 at 12:10 AM.

E[BA a Z FC][/B]

We are in good form, we won the last 3 games in the league the most important was 2:1 against the 4th, wich makes us 6 pts ahead of him since we are 3rd at 3 pts of first and 1 of second.
    Tomorrow we are facing 1st, one win can put us in front, other result can end with our hope of winning the league, anyway the top 4 is secured, so the maine goal is achived.

In the CL we knew that it would be a tought game, since we were playing away with only 1 goal ahead After winning home 2:1.
    He changed the tactic to 442 and i respond by changing mine to 3512, he was not present but had 1 suporter.
    We dominated he game had more shots on target but we consided 1 goal in the first minutes, After a lot of changes we got the equalizer, that made the final result of 1:1.
    With the agregate of 3:2 we are in the semis, but unless we got 2 troll results we do not have many chances, since my average is 22Q and my next oponent is 32Q. Lets see what happens.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

OZ SPOR FC 0-4 LONDON CITY

Our players can always be relied upon to do exactly the opposite from what the manager tells them. We are trying to tank the season, so they go out and murder the opposition, who were trying to cement a champions league spot. Man of the match, Vener Chekmarev scored twice in the opening 22 minutes, both fine solo efforts. Then Ronan Kelly made it three, just after the half hour, to give us a 3-0 lead at the break. Six minutes into the second period, Chris Pigott made it four, with another solo effort, to wrap up the scoring. Murat Ozturk collected a late booking. The result still leaves us in 10th spot, but now only 7 points adrift of the promotion places, and we have by far the best goal difference of all the lower teams.

GOAL STATS: Chekmarev 5, Chekmarev 22, Kelly 31, Pigott 51
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33