Page 166 of 202 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2012
Like Tree4389Likes

Thread: Season 45

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    Pff I see now a lot of fast trainers. It's only a bit too late
    me too ...next season will see whom we get ...
    Wiesse and Cat Harrison like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Rookie
    7 league's presences and 11 goals/ 2 assists are the numbers of our 18yo Andrea Lignite, the first ever yourh after. 10 season to land effectively in New Team's 22.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    RR Cup semi-finals - 1st leg

Ouranos FC 2-0 Perfect Tactics

Ouranos FC: 83.0, 4-2N-1-1-2 | Perfect Tactics: 84.0, 3N-5-2v

That looks to be our cup hopes gone now. We were poor all around and our opponents deserved to win. Our first defeat of the season and it came in the cup. Ouranos FC took the lead through Boskalio despite us getting good chances. We could have equalised through Shlimazl but he missed the target. Koulis scored from a counter attack which killed off the match for us. We couldn't get past their 8 stars defence and on this note, they were the better team on the day.

Goals: Boskalio (36'), Koulis (65')
    MOTM: Komrucu (Ouranos FC)

Well.. What to say? The Cup format still sucks ass, me having PT'd my players up to 7 stars and doing all the work. A team 3 levels higher can just casually buy the **** out of the transfer list and get players which I'll see as 8 star players.
    This is why you need to sell all of your +5* by the end of the season and then buy/replace them with crappy 3*. I did it with Balkan United for 2 season and managed to win 2 CUP trophies. Luckily I managed to get and buy quite good and young 5* on the 1th day of the season.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I think this is one of those games: "To be or not to be"

This is result from first game this season:

Draw is a like bingo for me

Rookie
    FC Dreamhunter - Back on Track (maybe...)

The Dreamhunters can look back to a successful weekend after some humiliating defeats last week. Especially the 6-1 victory in the CL-Quarterfinals tasted really sweet after we lost the away-game 1-2. I tried a new tactic against the 4-4-2 of my opponent (3-1-2-AML/AMR-2) and it definitely paid off (with the same tactic we won 7-0 in the league too). Our new player Rafael Pereira Marins replaced in the squad the 32-year old AMC Otero and he fits perfectly into the team. Also defender Marc Bott feels much more comfortable as DC than as DL.

In the league we went 19-0-1 and lead by 10 points, which is quite convincing. Tonight - after the Semifinal in CL we will face the second placed team at home.

The CL-Semifinal-game today will be very interesting. The other team nearly has our quality-level. We play at home and so I hope for a win with 2+ goals difference...

FC Sakura

The squad easily qualified for the CL-Semifinal where they will face an opponent which has Q7 less than our team. So hopefully it should be not too difficult to qualify for the final - but hey, who knows that the "Nordeus-Gods" have in mind...

In the league we lead by 16 points, so today we could seal our second Championship in a row...

Berkshire Utd

This is the only team which is still present in all three competitions. Yesterday night we won our first Cup-Semifinal convincingly 6-1 at home and so I can predict that we will face in the final another Austrian-based team, "FC Madrid". After a first-round-out last season we overcame a Penalty-Shootout in the second round and hope now for the trophy.

Today's CL-game will be very interesting - two teams will meet each other who have the same quality-level. Let's hope that we don't have any injuries in our league-game.

The league sees us 14 points ahead of the second placed team - to predict that Berkshire will get another League-Title is quite easy.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

FCB
    Champions League Semis Match - 1

(50.1) FCB 4 - 2 F.C.B (45.6)

4-5-1v (52')/ 3n-1-4-2 | 4-4-2 asymmetric

Ammi (3')
    Bayrak (25', 44')
    M Pavan (52', 64', 89' Ha-Trick)

MOTM: Sokolov

Match Report:

Very tough game that FCB played today as expected. Opponent manager was not present but dominated almost entire match.

FCB got very early break through from Ammi when he got a excellent pass from Mina and scored a goal at 3'. After this goal F.C.B players started attacking and succeeded at 25' when Bayrak got excellent pass from Demirican and scored a goal and equalized the score. FCB got a free kick at 35' minute but was saved by Zararsiz. FCB player Carrillo tripped the the player and conceded a Free kick . Bayrak took the free kick and scored his 2nd goal at 44' and took F.C.B in to lead with 2-1. At half time score was 2-1.

As FCB manager saw that the 4-5-1v was not that much effective then he switched the formation to 3-1-4-2 and very same minute got the result. FCB got a free kick when Medesan trip M Pavan and conceded a free kick . M Pavan took the free kick but was again saved by Zararsiz but conceded a corner. Mina crosses high in to the box and M Pavan was above the defense and scored a goal and equalized the score with 2-2.

After this goal FCB started dominating the match and got one more goal at 64' when Wibowo was 1v1 with keeper and gave excellent pass to Sokolov but zararsiz stopped the shot conceded a corner. Mina crosses high and M Pavan with majestic leap scored his 2nd goal and took FCB in to lead with 3-2.

After this goal F.C.B tried too much and got 2 corners but Sokolov who is with SA aerial defender cleared the 2 corners. At 89', almost end of the match, M Pavan was through defense and was 1v1 with keeper and by vicious shot scored his 3rd goal and got FCB 2 goals lead. Match finished for FCB with 4-2.

Team Talk: Good win that we got today but we gave 2 important away goals. Our 2 super stars Mina and M Pavan saved the match for us today, Mina with 3 assists and M Pavan with 3 goals proved that all the power training that we did will not be wasted. we need at least a draw to be in Final.
    Last edited by FCB; 10-14-2013 at 08:08 AM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Banned
    one day you will explain me how can you see the match of your main team if you have not access on fb at work... and when you pt your team FCB...
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 10-14-2013 at 08:36 AM.

Any1 know a counter for

DC DC DC
    DMR DMC DML
    MC MC
    AMC
    STR
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

The league trophy is ours!

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    one day you will explain me how can you see the match of your main team if you have not access on fb at work... and when you pt your team FCB...
    Today I am not working ... it is a holiday here
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013