Page 65 of 202 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
Like Tree4389Likes

Thread: Season 45

TAK FC 3-5 LONDON CITY

We eventually won this crazy champions league match, after three times being a goal behind. All 8 goals were scored before the hour mark, and two of mine were scored by my transfer listed defender, Jonathan Watts. Our hosts took the lead after just two minutes, but we quickly equalised, when Jacob Wilkinson swung over a corner, for Watts to firmly head home. The hosts went ahead again, 7 minutes later. This time it took us nine minutes to level, Declan Jones heading home another Wilkinson corner. Straight from the restart, our hosts took the lead for a third time. We reached the halftime break, 2-3 down. Within 4 minutes of the resumption, we were ahead. Sani Negedu took a pass from Aiden James and fired into the bottom corner. A minute later, we took the lead when another pass from James found Wilkinson unmarked for an easy finish. Watts added his second and our fifth on 58 minutes, to finish the scoring. The last half hour was dull compared to the rest of the game. Jonathan Watts was rewarded with man of the match.

GOAL STATS: Akpeyi 2, Watts 8, Lucan 15, Jones 24, Semedi 25, Negedu 48, Wilkinson 49, Watts 58

MoM: JONATHAN WATTS
    dv8r, reddeviljohn and Chester FC like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Rookie
    I just noticed this and it made my day, lol.

E/
    Gonna edit the post after the champ. league game tho.
    Raykco likes this.

Champions League, Group G, Round 3

United Til I Die 2-2 Andrea FC

United Til I Die 97.6 Butterfly then Hexagon - Andrea FC 92.5 3N-5-2 Flat

Straight from the kick off we force a corner which Sanchez takes and Costa heads in after the keeper goals AWOL, then our opponents take over and equalize on 14 minutes with a header from a corner, on the half hour mark their ML is injured and they do not sub him, from the resulting free kick they score, into the second half they are still creating far more chances than us, on 67 minutes we hit them on the counter when Costa races through and slips it into Gott who gets us back in the match, with 20 minutes to go I changes formation and we start to force our way back into the match but we cannot get the winner.

Goals: Costa (2), Cerrolaza (14,32), Gott (67) MOTM: Gaona Lugo

Team Talk: Lost for words, Lost goals from a corner and a free kick and they have injured player, crap performance, crap day!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

So it's seriously looking like an early victory for trolling results, some of us are scraping through, some of us are not.

What's the solution?

Is there one?

I think it's programmed every season that everyone will have troll games and if your lucky, you get away with a narrow win.....if not lucky, it's a draw or narrow defeat.

Now, this happens in real life football from time to time, season after season where the underdog plays out of its skin, defends like heroes and get the unexpected win, 2 cases in point in the Premier League today. No-one in their right mind would have put their house on a Villa and WBA double today.

Does it mean the team or managers quit? No.

Take it as part of the game and move on. Quit if you like, it's not your job.

If you want to vent, there is a thread for that but please, don't come on this thread and bleat about bad results and state your quitting.

This thread is for those that want to play the game and share their success or failure in a match and try to come up with a reason why what happened, happened.

The vent thread is there for a reason!!
    Cat Harrison, Raykco and pnr8555 like this.
    League Winner - Season 2,4,5,7
    League R/UP - Season 3,6
    Champions League Winner - Season 4,5
    Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

Currently in Season 8

Champions League group stages - round 3

Welly FC 0-5 Perfect Tactics

Welly FC: 71.8, 4-1-3N-2 | Perfect Tactics: 83,1 4-3N-2W-1

Perfect Tactics' rotational policy this season seems to be working although Wacker may start to be dropped more often due to a dip in form. New boy Lindqvist scored on his debut with an easy tap in early in the game. Suparman continued his brilliant scoring run with a long range strike midway through the 2nd half. Our opponents hardly threatened all game and in the 2nd half we gave Petersen Jr a chance to show his worth and did he show it... The first was headed in from a corner and then the second came from a 1 vs 1 chance. He could have had a hat trick from a 1vs 1 position but his shot went wide. Suparman then rounded of proceedings with a goal from a free kick, the match ended 0-5.

Goals: Lindqvist (7'), Suparman (22', 71), Petersen Jr (48', 58')
    MOTM: Suparman

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

CL - Round 3 - Group D
    adfs bueu (66.4) 4-2 Chester FC (58.2)
    3N-2W-2N-1-2 vs 4-1-ML.MC-AMC.AMR-ST / 4-3N-1-2

Rookie
    Too tired from work atm to write a full story, but I suppose the picture says quite everything.

Cat Harrison likes this.

League round 5

We played against a very defensive formation today. We started with 4-5-1 v style but we scored just one goal in the FH. In the SH we switched to 3-5-2 v style and this was better in this game. Scored 2 goals in the SH. But the defense from the opponent played strong. We had many shots but less on goal. Both managers were present.

Scoreline

4' Soto assist Fraile
    84' Grill
    87' Chaliotis assist Fraile

MOTM: Fraile

CL round 3

A easy win for us in this game. Opponent played 4-4-2 without DL. We played with 4-1-4-1 against him and with huge succes.

Scoreline

15' Fraile penalty
    33' Babic assist Telemans
    37' Cardozo assist Fraile
    44' Zivkovic
    53' Fraile
    58' Zivkovic
    61' Fraile
    77' Borek

MOTM: Fraile

Quote Originally Posted by mick fc View Post
    are you from blyth northumberland john tompkins?
    Yes I am
    League Winner - Season 2,4,5,7
    League R/UP - Season 3,6
    Champions League Winner - Season 4,5
    Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

Currently in Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    the curse continues

You have a curse ?

Season 45-ss.jpg

8 games, shots on target: