Page 55 of 202 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree4389Likes

Thread: Season 45

LONDON CITY 1-0 REAL MONTE

Defender, Matthew Wood was the hero for us today in this league encounter, when he headed home a cross from Wayne Dixon after 49 minutes. The rest of the match was a dour midfield battle, with neither side able to gain the upper hand. Because of this, Wood was pronounced man of the match.

GOAL STATS: Wood 49
    MoM: MATTHEW WOOD.

MOSHE FC 0-1 LONDON CITY

We've opened our account in the champs league group tonight, with this win in Israel. It was a game of mixed fortunes for us though. Striker Wayne Dixon was injured in a poor tackle by a home defender after 22 minutes. We sent on teenage reserve, Chris Pigott for Dixon. From the resultant free kick, Homer Simpson crossed for Jacob Wilkinson to fire home. Our opponents kept up the rough tactics after the interval, and our other main striker, Wilkinson was thought to be badly injured by another crude tackle by the home side. To add salt to the wounds, Mads Fiksdal was yellow carded near the end for handball. Wilkinson did have the satisfaction of being named man of the match.

GOAL STATS: Wilkinson 22
    MoM: JACOB WILKINSON
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Early days but as expected, the strongest team in the league are the leaders.

We meet them in match 8

League Winner - Season 2,4,5,7
    League R/UP - Season 3,6
    Champions League Winner - Season 4,5
    Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

Currently in Season 8

League round 3

We had a easy win in the league. Both managers present and opponent manager had 2 supporters. He play with 2 accounts, cause the second supporter was the same name. This account who's played against me named Ajunk part 2.

Scoreline

23' Zivkovic assist Ovcin
    28' Royo penalty
    39' Zivkovic
    43' Fraile
    69' Zivkovic

MOTM: Zivkovic

We missed also big chances, so the score could be bigger.

CL round 2

We played against 4-4-2. We started with 4-4-2 to with succes. Opponent came on 1-1 after a counterattack. In the SH we switched to 4-2-3-1 to try out, but not good for us. We switched in the 75' to 4-4-1-1 and a few minutes later we scored a goal. It was a though game. I saw in my champions league that 4-3w-2-1 won with 6-1 against 4-4-2. Quality were almost the same.

Scoreline

12' Babic assist Fraile
    37' Batz
    86' Brennan assist Fraile

MOTM Penyasov

Last edited by Wiesse; 09-26-2013 at 09:50 PM.

Cause we only have one DML and we had none DMR we have chosen to put the extra rol on these 2 guys. These guys are the 4th and 5th triple roles for us.

Vlada Babic

Alejandro Esteve

to jest tylko link do aplikacji (klikając w niego każdemu i tak się wyświetli jego własny zespół), klikając w skład, terminarz, transfery, grupy w LM link się nie zmienia

żeby coś pokazać to musisz zrobić print screena, wkleić do painta, przyciąć, zapisać plik i przesłać na forum

są dwie drogi przesyłana załączników:
    1 - wrzucasz plik z dysku do postu (po wysłaniu posta jest wtedy w poście miniaturka i trzeba kliknąć w ten obrazek żeby go powiększyć i coś odczytać z niego)
    2 - wrzucasz plik na jakiś hosting i wtedy przy dodawaniu załącznika do posta wstawiasz tylko adres URL (link do obrazka), wtedy obrazek jest ładny i duży, ma swój oryginalny rozmiar w poście i nie trzeba go już powiększać żeby coś odczytać z niego

tak łopatologicznie napisałem ale chciałem żeby było jasne co i jak

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Need to do screen shot, paste it to paint prgram, then save, then upload if you want pictures to show.

Or links to photo serving site

google translate: Potrzebujesz zrobić zrzut ekranu, wklej to do malowania programu, następnie zapisać, a następnie przesłać jeśli chcesz zdjęć, aby pokazać.

Lub linki do strony porcji zdjęć
    You and your 'google translate' POWER! I like it!

SBARATA FC

In the league one more win or us 4:2 was the final result, with that result we continue in first place, with 3 wins. Infortunatly more 2 injured players, and it makes a total of 5, i am almost out f MCs.

This year CL are not being easy, now it was a draw, playing home, after being 2 times up front, 2:2 was the final result, so only 1 point in 2 matchs, put us in a touht situation.

A a Z FC

Another win in the league by 4:0 put us in first place, with 2 more points then the second.

CL is looking good After another win, in a very balanced match. 2:2 was the result at intervale, but a change in the tactic, and 2 goals for us at the beggining of second half, putting the final result in 4:2.
    We now are first in the group with 6 points, and having 2 matchs against the weaker Team of the group, we are confidente to finish top 2.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Cardozo is the 4th player that reached the 7*. Powertraining for him is done

Meh FC, the Acadamy of JT's Lucky 11 has had a name change to JT's Acadamy. I can't think where I got the inspiration for that one from!!!

Any way, disappointing draw in the CL but it was against a better side

Injured player out for 6 days

Nice little teasing 1-0 win in the league, shame about yesterday's blip

Cat Harrison likes this.
    League Winner - Season 2,4,5,7
    League R/UP - Season 3,6
    Champions League Winner - Season 4,5
    Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

Currently in Season 8

Champions League group stage - round 2

PSKP 1-2 Perfect Tactics

PSKP: 73.3, 4-2N-3W-1 | Perfect Tactics: 83.1, 4-1-4-1

We missed the 2nd half due to poor internet connection but the first half was a bit of a mess for both sides. Suparman scored via a deflection in the 6th minute of the game to give us the lead. Silva then headed in a double corner for PSKP for a surprise equaliser. But we did hit back through Sabitzer who scores his first goal this season. That also came from a corner. I don't know what happened in the 2nd half but a friend was watching and told me I didn't get any chances. A change of formation is required for the return match.

Goals: Suparman (6'), Silva (30'), Sabitzer (39')
    MOTM: Van der Zande

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<