Page 87 of 202 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
Like Tree4389Likes

Thread: Season 45

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    I am unable to see the updated squad in your team show case thread
    I must updated the squad, cause I have sold players and buy players. We are looking now for young MC's.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    I must updated the squad, cause I have sold players and buy players. We are looking now for young MC's.

@ FCB we have updated the squad. You see this in the opening post.

Dreamer
    Just won my best auction this season. And for only 3 tokens! Awesome player for the level. Every single thing about him is great ! Really excited about this one,

Season 45-b-deal.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

League, Round 9

United Til I Die 2-2 London Town

United Til I Die 97.9 3N-5-2 Flat then 3N-1-4-2 then 3N-1-1-2W-3 - London Town 97.1 4-1-2W-1-2Wide Diamond

Tepid opening and clear to see that there is a problem so I change passing style which improves slightly but opponent is causing us trouble but we make it to half time goalless, into the second half I go attacking and 5 minutes into the half Sanchez sidesteps his marker, glides past another and lets fly and the keeper did not even move, I try to bring on a DMC in place of Suljevic who has been booked to protect the lead but as usual the sub does not take place in time and they score on the hour and they get another with 15 minutes remaining so I have to change formation and bring on another attacker and go for it and with 7 minutes remaining Sanchez goes on a weaving dribble and is one on one with the keeper and takes it around him and puts it into an empty net.

Goals: Sanchez (50,83), Patterson-Bohner (63), Mendoza (74) MOTM: Costa

Team Talk: Rubbish, didn't play well and formation did not seem to work, another draw
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

SBARATA FC

Yesterday in day 8 of the league, we were facing one of the teams in top 7, we have more quality, but it is always good to be carefull.
    We started to dominante the game since the beggining, even with some changes in the squad for saving them for the cup, but only at 38 minute the MC VanDunen scores from a long range shoot, then a 45 minute our top scorer Rivera got injured, we were saving Ronaldo for the cup, but now he need to entre in the game.
    In the 2nd half we continue to dominate and the Sequeira dribles everyone makes a pass to Ronaldo and its the second, a few more changes thinking in the cup game, and we get the third, by Kaplan from a pass of Costa.
    3:0 the final result, and we regain 1st place, with better goal diference. Today we will play against 2nd.
    Our DC Plasil was MOM

In the cup we knew it would be a dificult game, since we had lost 2:1 away in the 1st leg, but playing nome we need to change that.
    But with our top scorer injured, we had to change a Little bit our planes, so Jaksinic is prometes to the first team, and Ronaldo is saved for second half.
    422 against 422
    We start to have a Little more possession, since we had 13% bonus, balanced game, i made a Little changed in tactic, and sudently double corner to them and goal for them 3:1 in agregate in there favor.
    We still have 73 minutes to recover, other Little changed in tactic and then Jaksinic dribles everyone and he scores, ok we are the good way.
    1st half end with the draw, in the second Ronaldo enters for the place of Costa, and Sucerquia goes play in the midfield.
    But this was Jaksinic night, he dribles everyone again and scores the second, a substitution the put more mescle in the midfield and Ronaldo dribles everyone and scores the third, for the first time we have the lead.
    Other smalll change in tactic, and at the end Koziol in is first game scores the 4th goal, and we can almost celebrate.
    End of the 4:1 for us and 5:3 in agregate.

We are in the last 16 and Jaksinic is MOM, The fun part is that he was the player with lowest Quality in the field. Sometimes we just need to get lucky in the options we made.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

An incredible match! I don't have lucky to score a goal. The keeper was defended as having 9 * (but have only 3*)

Last edited by DakAfcB; 10-02-2013 at 10:00 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Kupujem trofej KUPA. Ponude PM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

So last 5 league games DDDLD Nice!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

guys how is it possible that in season 12 a lot of my rivals in league have level 11???

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    League, Round 9

United Til I Die 2-2 London Town

United Til I Die 97.9 3N-5-2 Flat then 3N-1-4-2 then 3N-1-1-2W-3 - London Town 97.1 4-1-2W-1-2Wide Diamond

Tepid opening and clear to see that there is a problem so I change passing style which improves slightly but opponent is causing us trouble but we make it to half time goalless, into the second half I go attacking and 5 minutes into the half Sanchez sidesteps his marker, glides past another and lets fly and the keeper did not even move, I try to bring on a DMC in place of Suljevic who has been booked to protect the lead but as usual the sub does not take place in time and they score on the hour and they get another with 15 minutes remaining so I have to change formation and bring on another attacker and go for it and with 7 minutes remaining Sanchez goes on a weaving dribble and is one on one with the keeper and takes it around him and puts it into an empty net.

Goals: Sanchez (50,83), Patterson-Bohner (63), Mendoza (74) MOTM: Costa

Team Talk: Rubbish, didn't play well and formation did not seem to work, another draw
    Next time give the 4-5-1V a go,always works for me
    pnr8555 likes this.
    DUNGEON KNIGHTS SEASON 7 LEVEL 7
    League Titles (2) - Season 3 and 4
    Cup Titles (1) - Season 4
    Champions Titles (1) - Season 5

My Team : http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-knights.html