Page 89 of 202 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast
Like Tree4389Likes

Thread: Season 45

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamhunter View Post
    After being in Russia for a couple of days I am finally back and would like to post some updates on my teams. So far the new season started quite satisfying, although a major upset happened to Sakura.

FC Dreamhunter

The league is - honestly - a bit boring. After 8 rounds the team is already 8 points ahead and I don't see anyone who might be a challenger for the title. On the other hand this is not too bad as I play the league with my "1B"-Team. So usually all my players (if there are no injuries) have one game per day and this works out just perfectly.

The CL is so far quite easy too - four wins in four matches and a goaldifference of 24+ !

The real interesting matches have been in the Cup where we reached the round of the last 16 with six wins against opponents which were actually better in quality. So we still hope for the Treble...

FC Sakura

Again an easy league and already eight points ahead. Also the CL brought four victories so far with 19:0 goals. A major upset brought the second round in the cup. After a 1:1 away the team lead at home 2:1 until the 82nd minute before our opponent was given a penalty and scored the 2:2. So we are out

Berkshire Utd

This team also has a 8-0-0 record, but the second placed team is only 3 points behind us (but then again they haven't met us yet and still have a loss). The CL started well with a 3-1-0 record. We are already qualified for the next round, but of course would like to win the group. In two days we will meet the other unbeaten team (against we had a 0-0 draw away).

It was really difficult to reach the last 16 in the Cup. All teams have a higher Quality than ours and especially in the second round it looked like we might fail. The first game we won away 2-0, so I thought the second leg will be quite easy, but... 0-2 after 10 minutes, 0-3 after 50 minutes... I changed the formations and played then with 3 strikers plus AMR-AMC-AML and we managed to score three goals in the next 30 minutes so that we advanced.

All teams bought some good additions on the transfer-market which fit into the teams. The only downturn is the midfielder for Dreamhunter who was my most expensive player so far. So far he averages 5,5 and is always a candidate for yellow cards. His name is Dilling-Kjaer (Denmark), but it seems that he acts on the field like a Killing Bear !!!
    Great results for you so far
    Dreamhunter likes this.

Orlova so far!

Dreamhunter, FCB, dv8r and 4 others like this.

Rookie
    Of course I did not mention the four injured players of the Berkshire team, two with Sakura and three with Dreamhunter...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

And here we go again, f*king geedy wankers .......

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

League Day 9
    The big clash ended in a Draw
    Peppino FC 2-2 ESMK FC

This was a must win match for us to be the new leadeer but this was not easy especially when we played there in Italy, their star player open the score in the 35' but 4 minutes before the first half ends Aragusto made the draw, in the second half counter attack here and there and Otero had done it in the 56' with a great goal but this not the end of Otero because after 3 minutes a second yellow card for him took him out of the game and a free kick for them and the second goal and the draw again, we tried to score again but this not happened especially when Weng Tat got Injured and the score ended to 2-2, this was the game, A draw doesn't change anything in the table, next games will mark who will stand.

Goals: Warmling Júnior 35' 59', Aragusto 41' & Otero 56'
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    ESMK FC

The Club was born in June 2013 and joined the season very late (Last two matches)

Season 1 Level 1 : League Position 11 Cup Playoffs
    Season 2 Level 1 : League Position 1 Cup Qualifying Stage
    Season 3 Level 2 : League Position 1 Cup Runner Up Champions League Winner
    Season 4 Level 3 : League Position 1 Cup Semi Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 5 Level 4 : League Position 1 Cup Quarter Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 6 Level 5 : Just started

FCB
    League Match - 9

(26.3) Meerul FC 1 - 6 FCB (48.3)

4-1-4-1 | 3-4-1-2

Abdul Rahman (10')
    Belmonte (40', 46')
    Master (45')
    A Pavan (57', 61')
    M Pavan (81')

MOTM: A Pavan

Match Report:

Easy win and one sided game.

Team Talk: Our star ST A Pavan form continues and glad that M Pavan also scoring goals
    Last edited by FCB; 10-02-2013 at 04:33 PM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB
    Our next opponent in CUP, Level 9 ... Will fight till end ... Any suggestions ?

Last edited by FCB; 10-02-2013 at 06:05 PM.
    Wiesse likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

You can say goodbye )
    Cat Harrison likes this.

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You can say goodbye )
    level 9 anytime he can buy new players ...even now also it is tough ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013