Page 88 of 202 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
Like Tree4389Likes

Thread: Season 45

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by mazen79 View Post
    guys how is it possible that in season 12 a lot of my rivals in league have level 11???
    What level are you Season 12 doesn't mean level 12.. for example i came in on the last day of season 1 and didn't get promoted so I was still Level 1 on season 2
    pnr8555 and Cat Harrison like this.
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

Quote Originally Posted by NeoWilson View Post
    What level are you Season 12 doesn't mean level 12.. for example i came in on the last day of season 1 and didn't get promoted so I was still Level 1 on season 2
    I'm level 12 season 12 and a lot of them are level 11
    pnr8555 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Wrong Topic!!!
    pnr8555 and Cat Harrison like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    @ FCB we have updated the squad. You see this in the opening post.
    I am unable to see any change in squad ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    I am unable to see any change in squad ...
    Hmzzz that's weird.

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    Hmzzz that's weird.
    I think I mistook ... sorry previously Booth was there but not now right ... great
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

League Round 9 - Return To Form?

Dersimspor 0-3 July Fourth

Dersimspor 133.2 Hexagon - July Fourth 142.9 3N-4-1-2

We won a game here against Dersimspor that beat les guerriers yesterday but it didn't come easy, Miku gave away an early penalty for Dersimspor but it was Knight who was the hero here as he saved it, The next chance also fell to Dersimspor with Sasson getting through on goal and Knight pulling off another great save to keep the score level, Soon though as expected July Fourth began to take control of the game, Pietropaolo returning from injury feed Papaleo with a incisive through ball and Papaleo made no mistake to put us into the lead, There was more chances for Dersimspor to level up throughout the rest of the first half and beginning of the second half, must notably free-kicks from Sasson forcing more saves from Knight, But July Fourth were soon able to kill the game off when Pietropaolo supplied Miku-Zidane with a great volley to finish it and after a couple of wasted chances from Petersen we soon put the game to bed when the in-form Watson found Regal in the area to make it 3-0.

Goals: Papaleo (27) Miku-Zidane (64) Regal (88) MOTM: Knight.

Team Talk: A solid performance and that win puts us top of the league for the time being, les guerriers face a tricky game against Milo Academy shortly and any mistake from them would mean we would regain the initiative in the league.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

We got another "joke result" today as we played 1-1 against one of the weaker teams in the league... We are now 3 points behind the league leaders, FC Barcelona (inactive team put on autopilot)

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    A great gift from PASQ (full kit Red Bull Salzburg)

Rookie
    After being in Russia for a couple of days I am finally back and would like to post some updates on my teams. So far the new season started quite satisfying, although a major upset happened to Sakura.

FC Dreamhunter

The league is - honestly - a bit boring. After 8 rounds the team is already 8 points ahead and I don't see anyone who might be a challenger for the title. On the other hand this is not too bad as I play the league with my "1B"-Team. So usually all my players (if there are no injuries) have one game per day and this works out just perfectly.

The CL is so far quite easy too - four wins in four matches and a goaldifference of 24+ !

The real interesting matches have been in the Cup where we reached the round of the last 16 with six wins against opponents which were actually better in quality. So we still hope for the Treble...

FC Sakura

Again an easy league and already eight points ahead. Also the CL brought four victories so far with 19:0 goals. A major upset brought the second round in the cup. After a 1:1 away the team lead at home 2:1 until the 82nd minute before our opponent was given a penalty and scored the 2:2. So we are out

Berkshire Utd

This team also has a 8-0-0 record, but the second placed team is only 3 points behind us (but then again they haven't met us yet and still have a loss). The CL started well with a 3-1-0 record. We are already qualified for the next round, but of course would like to win the group. In two days we will meet the other unbeaten team (against we had a 0-0 draw away).

It was really difficult to reach the last 16 in the Cup. All teams have a higher Quality than ours and especially in the second round it looked like we might fail. The first game we won away 2-0, so I thought the second leg will be quite easy, but... 0-2 after 10 minutes, 0-3 after 50 minutes... I changed the formations and played then with 3 strikers plus AMR-AMC-AML and we managed to score three goals in the next 30 minutes so that we advanced.

All teams bought some good additions on the transfer-market which fit into the teams. The only downturn is the midfielder for Dreamhunter who was my most expensive player so far. So far he averages 5,5 and is always a candidate for yellow cards. His name is Dilling-Kjaer (Denmark), but it seems that he acts on the field like a Killing Bear !!!
    Last edited by Dreamhunter; 10-02-2013 at 01:51 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.