Page 101 of 202 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2012
Like Tree4389Likes

Thread: Season 45

Out of the CL...damn...

But I'm hosting a Europa League!!!

I need a few L7-L8-L9 teams to play in a very special 16-teams tournament. It is going to be a knockout tournament on RR Cup matchdays.

BTW, During the match Nordeus FA announces 4 candidates for the next season's CL final...Float@Marina Bay, Singapore...Islington Park Stadium, July Fourth...Estadio Aboulle, AEPRE FC...Balkan Boyz Stadium, Balkan Boys...

Who should the next CL final played at?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    any suggestions to beat this formation ?
    I always go ultra defensive formations when facing stronger teams.

4-2DMC-3(W/N)-1, 5-3N-2 Long ball, Defensive
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Out of the CL...damn...

But I'm hosting a Europa League!!!

I need a few L7-L8-L9 teams to play in a very special 16-teams tournament. It is going to be a knockout tournament on RR Cup matchdays.

BTW, During the match Nordeus FA announces 4 candidates for the next season's CL final...Float@Marina Bay, Singapore...Islington Park Stadium, July Fourth...Estadio Aboulle, AEPRE FC...Balkan Boyz Stadium, Balkan Boys...

Who should the next CL final played at?
    Chano Petersen Stadium (Perfect Tactics)
    pnr8555 and Cat Harrison like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    My opponent's formation is 3w-1-4-2 not ND and he is not using AMC at all ...
    I have played 4-2-2-2 hexagon against that formation. Opponent was also stronger and I got a draw away.
    FCB likes this.

League rond 11

Today we played against a 4-3-3 formation. It was not a easy game. The defenders of the opponent played well. But still after 11 rounds we are undefeated.

Scoreline

13' Fraile assist Grill
    35' Fraile freekick
    67' Esteve long distance shot

MOTM: Fraile

Our goalie reach the 7* to

League Round 11 - Papaleo Gets The Hat-Trick!

QPR 0-6 July Fourth

QPR 131.6 3W-4-1-2 - July Fourth 143.3 3-5-2 V first half, 3N-1-3N-2W-1 2nd half

Before we even had a chance to get to our seats, Pietropaolo knocked a ball to Papaleo and it was see you later mode after Papaleo ran through on goal and slotted it past the keeper to give us the early lead, However QPR's defence was quite stubborn aftewards and it wasn't until we played 3 in the middle that got things going in the 2nd half, Watson continued his fine form by adding a lovely quick brace before Zennaro fouled Papaleo in the box, However this didn't stop Papaleo from sending the keeper from 12 yards to make it 4-0, Papaleo then claimed the matchball, Papaleo 5 minutes later ran into a lot of space that had been vacated by Zennaro's dismissal and easily completed a hat-trick, before Watson setup Petersen for a fine finish to ensure we win comfortably.

Goals: Papaleo (5,78 PEN,83 HAT) Watson (64,65) Petersen (87) MOTM: Papaleo.

Team Talk: I think when you have Papaleo, Watson and Petersen in a team and on their current form they are on, It makes July Fourth a very tough team to beat.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Hi Guys i had some great results this season in the league so im gonna share them with you

Here are my last 7 results :
    Season 45-gsdfgh_zpscf00c1e4.jpg
    Season 45-fgsfgh_zpse47048a4.jpg
    Season 45-ssgdfgs_zps55900b55.jpg
    Season 45-hs_zps3202dd19.jpg
    Season 45-dasg_zpscb90afff.jpg
    Season 45-oy_zps4b998bc1.jpg
    Season 45-fjfk_zpsbf603287.jpg
    Season 45-dasdazx_zps2d1a5234.jpg

This is my current squad.. from today im gonna be an active player so expect some more results.. Greetings!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

3 horse race really in my league 7:

Season 45-cagefcleague.jpg

The leaders, on GD, are a Q56.2, to my Q52.6, so I was happy enough to draw 1-1 with them yesterday, especially as I wasn't present for the match. Looking at the stats - we scored first, but they dominated possession, and Cage FC were at home. Work cut out for that away game ... also, we have the team in third to play tomorrow. They have only lost 1/10, and I do believe that was to the leaders.

If i can take them, I will only have to worry about that 2nd game against KITJA FC

Highlight so far this season has been my thrashing of the team currently in 5th, Charoen FC, 5-1, as they knocked me out of the cup a few seasons back.

Comfortable in the CL group, with 15pts from 5. Putting out a second string squad for tonight's game. GK was injured in today's league win, that's both my keepers out! I've had to go buy one on the market, that will never be used again after today. As I'll use red packs in the morn to get at least my number 2 keeper back in. He's on 2 days injury, #1 has 4 to go

Tight so far also for TCO Utd:

Season 45-tco.jpg

They suffered a set back a few gamesback, losing 5-3 away to Morris Medlers in 2nd. Just ahead now by GD, again it may well come down to the home game against them, and ensure that we win again against Pikel9 FC in 3rd.

It's not been so good so far for 35T level 3 Maiden Utd:

Season 45-maiden.jpg

And there is no real excuse. They are the second highest Qlevel in the league after the leaders. Having 0T doesn't help though, as I can't get into bidding. Every few days, when I have 2-3T I go for specific players for specific positions and bid late on players that aren't getting attention - it's the only way I can do it right now, and I have picked up some bargains.
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 10-04-2013 at 03:42 PM.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.