Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Friendly update?????

Friendly update?????

Does anyone have a clue what is happening with the so called friendly requests updates?

We were told it would happen 2 seasons ago, then we were told it would happen at the start of last season.

Im beginning to think the people at Nordeus only work 1 hour a week!!!!!
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

The last notice about that was An Update on Friendly Match Changes

Well, they still did not fix it. Somebody played a friendly against me just 25 minute before my CL match. I deleted him instantly. Well Nordeus, IS IT SO HARD TO FIX THIS ISSUE??? Everybody wants it!! Lazy bastards.
    Manager of:

FC Hawaii
    League winner: 9
    Champions League winner: 8 (5 in a row now)
    Cup winner: 2

FC Yes Yes Yes
    League winner: 9
    Champions League winner: still waiting.... lost 2 finals
    Cup winner: 3

Level: 15

2 days since I started this thread and still no answer from anyone connected to Nordeus!!!! Are they just lazy or just absolutely clueless?

Message to Nordeus.....see if your workers are too lazy or don't know what they are doing can you please get people in who know what they are doing?!!!!! How long does it take to change the friendly request system? And how long does it take to reply to a query in this thread?!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    2 days since I started this thread and still no answer from anyone connected to Nordeus!!!! Are they just lazy or just absolutely clueless?

Message to Nordeus.....see if your workers are too lazy or don't know what they are doing can you please get people in who know what they are doing?!!!!! How long does it take to change the friendly request system? And how long does it take to reply to a query in this thread?!!!!!
    You are only doing half the work necessary for an answer to this question.

1) posting it on the forums and hoping a mod/admin with the info will actually answer it with information you want
    2) sending a PM to MDKII or an email to Nordeus support so they can give you a formal update on the situation should they actually care.

Myself, I am more interested in the scheduling issues where 3 hours minimum are supposed to be set between all matches.

But hey, good luck with that. We are all waiting with baited breath.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    You are only doing half the work necessary for an answer to this question.

1) posting it on the forums and hoping a mod/admin with the info will actually answer it with information you want
    2) sending a PM to MDKII or an email to Nordeus support so they can give you a formal update on the situation should they actually care.

Myself, I am more interested in the scheduling issues where 3 hours minimum are supposed to be set between all matches.

But hey, good luck with that. We are all waiting with baited breath.
    Funny you should mention that. I've been meaning to email Nordeus all week but didn't get the time until last night.

I wouldn't waste my time PM MDKII, I would probably get ignored.

Ill wait and see if I get a reply from Nordeus.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Funny you should mention that. I've been meaning to email Nordeus all week but didn't get the time until last night.

I wouldn't waste my time PM MDKII, I would probably get ignored.

Ill wait and see if I get a reply from Nordeus.
    Waste your time, as it is time well wasted. You never know until you try...if you what I mean. What harm is there in sending him a PM?

MDKII
    The asymmetric friendlies are currently in the process of being made before we can start testing them on certain live servers. Because of the nature of these changes, it has to be server-bound, not platform-bound, so we have to make sure it works on all versions of Top Eleven first. Because of this, we expect the next phase of testing to be in two and a half weeks the earliest.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    The asymmetric friendlies are currently in the process of being made before we can start testing them on certain live servers. Because of the nature of these changes, it has to be server-bound, not platform-bound, so we have to make sure it works on all versions of Top Eleven first. Because of this, we expect the next phase of testing to be in two and a half weeks the earliest.
    Another two and a half weeks?

I had a look at your feature request page and someone had suggested over a year ago that changing a players squad number should be free and Nordeus have said it's planned and guess what?....Over a year later its still not been done. And this wasn't the only 'planned' changes that have taken over a year and still haven't been made.

Im betting the friendly system change isn't going to happen. Your just stalling. Stop spending money in things like Mourinho and spend it in getting people in who can do a proper job in implementing changes.
    cracicot and Ahmet Aygun like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    You first mentioned this change many weeks ago. How many weeks does your one dev need to implement this? Is he just back from a 2 month vacation?

Believe me, we know this is a server side change that has nothing to do with any platform, as you have correctly pointed out. what we dont know is why this would take so long to implement. This is a small module that needs to be changed in your programming and should not take this long. To simplify it, it is really just a few IF..THEN pieces of code...IF there is a few games on this day, THEN only 1 friendly can be played.

Seriously, this is such a small fish in the ocean in terms of programming and like the other poster said, this is simply a stalling tactic.

More important is the 3-hour-between-match-minimum fix. Do we have a ETA on that yet? Or should we expect another year before it is mentioned again?

Regardless, your proposed fix is hardly a fix in the first place. What was wanted by ALL, was the option to deny unwanted friendlies. We all want the capability to approve a friendly before it is played. Your half-assed solution is just that, half a solution...sure, you limit unwanted friendlies, but you dont do anything to help prevent them for those who dont want ANY friendlies. Frankly, that is the only viable solution, and you dont even look at it as viable. WHY?
    BigB79, Fugasik and Ahmet Aygun like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast