Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Redeem code: 10_MILLION_FANS?

Big ****.

Awards system is bad. You get nothing for watching games (supporting friends). So it's more problems.

It seems that the offer was only avaible for 2 or 3 minutes and it was all gone.... I wounder how the other half (9,099,000) managers feel about that
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I got them on 2 accounts and my missus got them on 2 accounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    League Winner - Season 2,4,5,7
    League R/UP - Season 3,6
    Champions League Winner - Season 4,5
    Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

Currently in Season 8

Pro
    A lot of unhappy managers based on the comments, it looks like this brilliant idea backfired.. also, people giving links to other games there

Quote Originally Posted by dan1daking View Post
    got them on 3 accounts
    BULL

The code was invalid within 45 seconds of the post. You couldn't have redeemed one and logged into a second account in that time.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    BULL

The code was invalid within 45 seconds of the post. You couldn't have redeemed one and logged into a second account in that time.
    You can be logged into several accounts at the same time with different devices and/or browsers. Besides, why would he lie about that??

Banned
    just saw this. so I went to t11 fb page. after reading i found an interesting post: "the code could be used only in some countries". I actually believe this more than the scam thing. People that tried after 2 minutes wasnt rewarded because the giveaway wasnt functioning there. meanwhile others (from the countries in which there are a lot of free offers too, like England) were able to receive the prize in 15 minutes

I go to the fb page of the game, but straight away the game just loads. So how can I get this "redeem code"? Can you please explain it to me. Thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    I go to the fb page of the game, but straight away the game just loads. So how can I get this "redeem code"? Can you please explain it to me. Thanks.
    too late, code doesnt work anymore. for someone didnt worked after 2 minutes!!!
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 09-25-2013 at 06:03 PM.
    sincity likes this.

What do you mean Whats 10 tokens ??? it would nearly double the tokens I would have , and im sure there are people with less than me . I thought you were supposed to help people here !!!!!..........This post is for july forth
    Last edited by davy mcneill; 09-25-2013 at 10:04 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast