Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: power training questions

Set your entire team and subs to relax and the decided player to normal/hard training, so you can train single players.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post
    Set your entire team and subs to relax and the decided player to normal/hard training, so you can train single players.
    LOL OMG why didnt i think of that, thanks Mar, im so stupid.....
    Mar Wie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by powerzhea View Post
    LOL OMG why didnt i think of that, thanks Mar, im so stupid.....
    Lol I just figured that out yesterday too after two seasons. I was like, how do other train only one player, where is that option lol

Rookie
    yes.set on other players the training intensity to rest.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    I think all off you miss something too much important ... if you train your player more than one time for every training type per day then your player will be injured sure.

and if you leave it to randomly then it will cost you so much to heals the injures ... I tried one time to do the power training and it's only 3 times and my player injures also he is hot prospected stuff and gain more than 1 skill point/match ... and his age is 19.

so if someone trying this usually then I need to hear from him what's going with him if he did practice match training more than 3 times and did his player/s injured always or rarely ?

I'm waiting to here from someone experienced in this matter.
    I power trained two 18yo's at level 2 from 3 stars to eight, and between the two of them, they only got injured about 4-5 times. Which is not bad for hard training about 15+ times per day

I then trained another 18yo from 5-7 stars and he got injured 3 times in the one day! I think it's just your luck really.

A good tip is to always keep their health in green. Once it goes below 85% use a booster before training again. I get much less injuries this way. I've noticed if you let health slip out of green, you'll get more injuries.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12