Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: power training questions

Question power training questions

just want to compare, based on your experience, for youngsters who has fast development in training, how much training point do they gain for practice match training with normal intensity? i bought a youngster and he gains about 51 point for that training. is he a good candidate for power training?

and also, do you usually set your player to train hard? what advantages will they have? i don't see any advantage at all, but higher injury probability. normal and hard training both have same gain/condition ratio which is 3.3333

thanks

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    just want to compare, based on your experience, for youngsters who has fast development in training, how much training point do they gain for practice match training with normal intensity? i bought a youngster and he gains about 51 point for that training. is he a good candidate for power training?

and also, do you usually set your player to train hard? what advantages will they have? i don't see any advantage at all, but higher injury probability. normal and hard training both have same gain/condition ratio which is 3.3333

thanks

depends what quality he is,compared to your level.for example,in my team,a 19yo 5* player is getting around 45-55% for a practice match,but a 6* is getting 35-45% ... and a 4* was getting 70-100% until he reached 5* when he was getting also around 40%.
    Last edited by Cronco Octav; 01-15-2013 at 07:58 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    At 20 years I had a player who got 2.5 skill points after 3 hard trainings and per day around 18 skill points (ofcourse, I used green boosters to recover him).

About your player, depend he can be 18 years old and grow slow, not all grow same, even if they have same ages.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

thanks
    The point of power training is to train on all 3 exercises on "hard training". You're guaranteed at least 2-3 skill points from a youngster after training on all 3 exercises. They train twice as hard on hard training than on medium so it's definitely worth the switch.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

what i'm thinking is, both normal and hard training may have the same gain/condition ratio. if you train them hard, sure they will get higher gain but also higher drop in condition. if this ratio is the same, then you don't get any advantages at all, except the time to train your players will be shorter. the rest packs spent will approximately be the same, but the treatment packs you will have to spend will increase. is this correct or not?

you see, i don't have a lot of token to get packs and i don't want to train my youngsters at speed of light. i just want to take advantage of my youngster since they get relatively higher training points and i want to increase my team value, without having to spend all my treatment and rest packs on them. i save packs for the real injuries and close matches schedule. but to spend 2-5 rest packs on my youngsters each day, i won't mind. although this will depend on the video offers on facebook haha
    Last edited by Joshiko; 01-15-2013 at 08:39 AM.

Rookie
    what i'm thinking is, both normal and hard training may have the same gain/condition ratio. if you train them hard, sure they will get higher gain but also higher drop in condition. if this ratio is the same, then you don't get any advantages at all, except the time to train your players will be shorter. the rest packs spent will approximately be the same, but the treatment packs you will have to spend will increase. is this correct or not?

you see, i don't have a lot of token to get packs and i don't want to train my youngsters at speed of light. i just want to take advantage of my youngster since they get relatively higher training points and i want to increase my team value, without having to spend all my treatment and rest packs on them. i save packs for the real injuries and close matches schedule.
    then use them in competition matches

Banned
    I think all off you miss something too much important ... if you train your player more than one time for every training type per day then your player will be injured sure.

and if you leave it to randomly then it will cost you so much to heals the injures ... I tried one time to do the power training and it's only 3 times and my player injures also he is hot prospected stuff and gain more than 1 skill point/match ... and his age is 19.

so if someone trying this usually then I need to hear from him what's going with him if he did practice match training more than 3 times and did his player/s injured always or rarely ?

I'm waiting to here from someone experienced in this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    I think all off you miss something too much important ... if you train your player more than one time for every training type per day then your player will be injured sure.

and if you leave it to randomly then it will cost you so much to heals the injures ... I tried one time to do the power training and it's only 3 times and my player injures also he is hot prospected stuff and gain more than 1 skill point/match ... and his age is 19.

so if someone trying this usually then I need to hear from him what's going with him if he did practice match training more than 3 times and did his player/s injured always or rarely ?

I'm waiting to here from someone experienced in this matter.
    Injuries do occur to players while training, But in my experience you need around 50 medics for around 500 green boosters used on power training.

Best players to train are 5* young (18-20) players or 6* scout (22-26) players that have quality that end in 4 or 9 at the beginning of the season. The reason older scouts are a good choice is they start an average of 75 skill points better than a young player.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronco Octav View Post
    depends what quality he is,compared to your level.for example,in my team,a 19yo 5* player is getting around 45-55% for a practice match,but a 6* is getting 35-45% ... and a 4* was getting 70-100% until he reached 5* when he was getting also around 40%.
    What if I don't add the players skill points, so the number of star remain the same...will the train speed decrease?

Rookie
    I got an important question for this, is it only possible to use training for entire team? Or is it also possible to select all 3 trainings, on just one player?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast