Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: level 5

Quote Originally Posted by Don Duffy View Post
    If you want to buy tokens, now is the time. I gave this game $10 a few seasons ago but I'd rather give the money to a stranger to kick my ass than to give anymore to the creators of this pile of ****.
    Lol that made my mind up lol not worth buying and getting too serious right ??? btw I would smack your ass for nothing lol (naughty boy)

Quote Originally Posted by kebess View Post
    I'd recommend you try winning them with surveys and videos first Mo Meow (if they're available in your region that is). Especially if you don't need that much.
    I do try the videos not done any surveys yet !!! not going to get serious with the game it's just free fun right ??

Rookie
    Smack my ass? We need mo' Mo.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Duffy View Post
    Smack my ass? We need mo' Mo.
    Mwaaaaahhhhh lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Lol that made my mind up lol not worth buying and getting too serious right ??? btw I would smack your ass for nothing lol (naughty boy)
    Frankly, this game is not worth putting money into. You are betting off putting your money on a few lottery tickets. At the end of the day, this is a free game that tries to penalize people who dont buy tokens and ends up having to penalize token buyers just to even the odds sometimes.

Funny way to treat the people that pay your bills huh?

I recommend ANY other game to put your money into, since these crooks obviously dont seriously want it or they would improve the game significantly. They CAN do this but they choose not to. That is why I wont buy tokens anymore but you are free to do as you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Frankly, this game is not worth putting money into. You are betting off putting your money on a few lottery tickets. At the end of the day, this is a free game that tries to penalize people who dont buy tokens and ends up having to penalize token buyers just to even the odds sometimes.

Funny way to treat the people that pay your bills huh?

I recommend ANY other game to put your money into, since these crooks obviously dont seriously want it or they would improve the game significantly. They CAN do this but they choose not to. That is why I wont buy tokens anymore but you are free to do as you wish.
    $19.99 for 300 odd tokens or $15.00 for a bottle of wine ??????? hmmm get the glasses out lol

Rookie
    Try and buy a few free agents and then sell them, you can get them for a few T and get lot's of cash.
    Elias.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias Buckley View Post
    Try and buy a few free agents and then sell them, you can get them for a few T and get lot's of cash.
    Elias.
    Thank you for the advice Elias I spent all my cash yesterday on my new striker !!!! so am desperate lol what level are you hun ???

Quote Originally Posted by Elias Buckley View Post
    Elias.

Got this guy but now I have him not sure if I should keep him lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Got this guy but now I have him not sure if I should keep him lol

Buying a 3 stars players ending 1 at the end of the season, it is not the Best option, unless you really need one player for one particular position, and with 28 years old, he probably will gaine about 1 SP/day.
    Since you are going up to level 6 at the beggining of next season is market value will reduce 10%, but since he was a free agent you can still make money.

Players 31 years old or more do not reduce there market value, even If you go to the next level.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast