Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: level 5

level 5

Hi all I am at level 5 . I have never spent a penny on tokens and find I'm still competitive in the league but , I was knocked out of the cup 1st round and didn't manage to get into the Champions league this season I have saved 10 tokens and I am hoping too buy a better player for my team.

I only have just under 2m to spend, I dont get much money every day from my league games. The cup is huge on prize money but the league is very poor. How do you all get money ??????

I never seem to get enough to buy a good player!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs to all

xx

Only with the league money it is very dificult.
    Last season i was out of CL but did great in cup.

You can buy young players at the beggining of season train them and sell them at the end of season.

If you Tank 1 or 2 season you can save tokens and money, since the players do not lose a star, there value will also be bigger.

I don't want to tank yet as I am very competitive in the league,I like the idea of buying and training however I find it very difficult to buy young (or any players) at the start of a season due to lack of tokens. Now seems to be a good time to buy, but just don't have the money!!!

However thanks for your reply hunny xx

The free transfers are very hard to get.
    But If you can lose some time, you will see that some players are selling for prices way bellow there market value, try to buy those ones.
    This is because you can sell a player for the minimum value 70%Market value or maximum 10%MV. Here you have an income of 20%.

Last season i bought one player, i sold him next day with an income of 490K, just because of that, i bought for the minimum and sold for the maximum.

So I need to buy a player to sell him to get more money ??? wow thank you hunny I never thought of that !!!! you are a genius xxx huge hug for your help I'm going to look now xxxxxooxxxxx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    I don't want to tank yet as I am very competitive in the league,I like the idea of buying and training however I find it very difficult to buy young (or any players) at the start of a season due to lack of tokens. Now seems to be a good time to buy, but just don't have the money!!!

However thanks for your reply hunny xx
    Try to win this season with what players you have and save your tokens until the last few days of the season. Then buy a few 4/5* players, but tank the next season, no matter what. I cant stress the positives of tanking a season, especially when you need tokens, money and boosters.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Try to win this season with what players you have and save your tokens until the last few days of the season. Then buy a few 4/5* players, but tank the next season, no matter what. I cant stress the positives of tanking a season, especially when you need tokens, money and boosters.
    I was trying to do that but my 1 star defender sticks out like a sore thumb !!!!! lol I drew at home against top of the league ( I am second) and thought thats where I can improve for the return match. Still at my level thinking about this season maybe as you suggest should be thinking ahead a few seasons ???? OMG what to do??? Craticot hunny you seem very experienced by your signature !!!! I will get back to you let you know what I've done lol xxxxxx

Banned
    Lvl5? you should be able to spend a token or 2 and get a 3* defender quite easily. Make sure you bid on a player whose quality does not end in a 4 or 9, and you should stay away from the most expensive players as well since most token buyers want them. dont worry about a defender with a special ability either.
    duandee likes this.

Just have to be patient I Imagine !!!!!!! looked at 2 defenders I could afford but already at least 3 people have already bid GRRRRRR I sit for ages saying should I /should I not pmsl I must be the most indecisive bidder on here . Thank you Hun for your help!!! sent a friend request for your time big hug xx

OMG ok so I still have 1.85 million left , I still have a 1 star defender but I no longer have any tokens AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!. I am the unluckiest transfer bidder in the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF was I thinking of ??? I need help !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast