Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: level 5

fell at number 1 lol ( i'm the darkest hair blonde ever) I dont have a print screen button lol

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    fell at number 1 lol ( i'm the darkest hair blonde ever) I dont have a print screen button lol
    Hehe, you remind me of someone I used to know, : )
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    1. Hit SHIFT + PrtSc (Print Screen) - that will take a screenshot of your display.
    2. go to Paint and CTRL-V, to paste it into the application.
    3. Reduce the size of the surrounding image so that it shows only what you want to show.
    4. Save it into a place you can find it easily.
    5. Go to Tinypic.com.
    6. Choose the image you want to upload
    7. Set size of the image to 17" in the Resize dropdown box.
    8. Copy the code in the box that says "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards". It will look like [IxG]http://i39.tinypic.com/xxx.jpg[/IxG]
    9. Paste the code into the post you want it and its done.
    Lol I even wrote a guide for this

Edit: here you go ;P http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...t11-forum.html
    Last edited by Splatter95; 10-07-2013 at 04:22 PM.
    Mo Meow Odom and Cat Harrison like this.
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

Way hay I did it my new player i'm kinda power training lol thanks Splatter95 xxx
    Last edited by Mo Meow Odom; 10-07-2013 at 06:36 PM.

Just looking for the market value, i do not think it will be a good option for PT, i think he is just a good trainer, not a fast trainer.
    But If you can, post here the results After each training, it is pretty hard to discover the fast trainers.
    For my experience a fast trainer gaine 3 to 4 SP/day with a game or 2 and Daily training.
    A good trainer only gaine 2 to 2,5 SP/day doing the same rotine.
    A slow trainer 1 to 1,5 SP/day.

To keep the star for next season the player need to gaine 2,6 SP/Day.

Dreamer

Way hay I did it my new player i'm kinda power training lol thanks Splatter95 xxx
    See, you're not that blonde after all You're only a brunette!
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter95 View Post
    Lol I even wrote a guide for this

Edit: here you go ;P http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...t11-forum.html
    It's even in the FAQ
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Just looking for the market value, i do not think it will be a good option for PT, i think he is just a good trainer, not a fast trainer.
    But If you can, post here the results After each training, it is pretty hard to discover the fast trainers.
    For my experience a fast trainer gaine 3 to 4 SP/day with a game or 2 and Daily training.
    A good trainer only gaine 2 to 2,5 SP/day doing the same rotine.
    A slow trainer 1 to 1,5 SP/day.

To keep the star for next season the player need to gaine 2,6 SP/Day.

I'm sure your right hun !!!!! but on my budget i'm happy with him. i'm going to practice on this player and maybe next season if I qualify for the Champions League and get more money I can get a super fast trainer xx

He sure looks better than the 1 star he replaced x

Now I have asked this question before but would love an experienced answer !!!!

Teams seem so score late goals if subs are made around the hour mark should I be subbing ( lol if thats a real word ) lol around that time or is it just coincidence ????

Banned
    I'm sure your right hun !!!!! but on my budget i'm happy with him. i'm going to practice on this player and maybe next season if I qualify for the Champions League and get more money I can get a super fast trainer xx

He sure looks better than the 1 star he replaced x

Now I have asked this question before but would love an experienced answer !!!!

Teams seem so score late goals if subs are made around the hour mark should I be subbing ( lol if thats a real word ) lol around that time or is it just coincidence ????
    I typically make one sub around the 60' mark, as long as it is before the 70' mark you usually make it in time to get the booster for making a sub.

I do NOT find that more goals are scored against me after I sub. In fact, it is rare. I am sure it has everything to do with what sub you choose and what formation and tactics you are using as well as what your opponent is doing. (This of course only matters if the scoreline is not pre-determined.)

When subbing if I am tied or winning, I will make sure I sub in a better or equal player for a midfield or defensive person for fresh legs.
    IF I am losing, then I might want to change formation and add a more offensive player.

But I dont watch your games, nor do I know what formations you play and play against, so it is hard to verify if the subs you are making are contributing to the goals by your opponent.

If you are making a sub just to get the booster, logic dictates that you sub in an ST.

All this to say: I dont find that more goals are scored against me after I make a substitution.

OK thanks Hun Maybe I should clarify the question !!!!!! lol

I have been in tight games say 1-1 0-0 after 60 mins my opponent may make 2 or 3 subs on the hour mark and they seem to get a late winning goal !!!!! ( Could be fresh legs as you say ) is this coincidence or do the subs alter the engine to let them score ???

Should I be trying it ??

Hope this clarifies my question ( sorry for being dumb ) lol xxxxxx

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast