Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: level 5

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    OK thanks Hun Maybe I should clarify the question !!!!!! lol

I have been in tight games say 1-1 0-0 after 60 mins my opponent may make 2 or 3 subs on the hour mark and they seem to get a late winning goal !!!!! ( Could be fresh legs as you say ) is this coincidence or do the subs alter the engine to let them score ???

Should I be trying it ??

Hope this clarifies my question ( sorry for being dumb ) lol xxxxxx
    Like I said, I always make at least one sub, and it depends on the score and the opponent.

It is hard to advise someone on this as there a many variables to consider.

if it is not for fresh legs, usually one subs to change the game, either by a change in formation or personnel. With this game engine it is hard to determine if subs actually do anything, because as I have previously mentioned, this game might pre-determine scores, which means that all in-game action made by the manager has no effect other than to change the useless possession bar and the in-game commentary.

With subs, its always would have, could have, should have if you lose or tie, but a masterstroke if you win. Example: If Chelsea had subbed Terry during the CL final vs ManUre, they might not have lost in a shootout (what sucks is that I hate both teams, and wanted lightning to strike them all down, but I hate Chelski less and wanted them to win. )

Anyways, in other games I dont watch for whatever reason, I still win against people who make subs, so it all depends on the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Like I said, I always make at least one sub, and it depends on the score and the opponent.

It is hard to advise someone on this as there a many variables to consider.

if it is not for fresh legs, usually one subs to change the game, either by a change in formation or personnel. With this game engine it is hard to determine if subs actually do anything, because as I have previously mentioned, this game might pre-determine scores, which means that all in-game action made by the manager has no effect other than to change the useless possession bar and the in-game commentary.

With subs, its always would have, could have, should have if you lose or tie, but a masterstroke if you win. Example: If Chelsea had subbed Terry during the CL final vs ManUre, they might not have lost in a shootout (what sucks is that I hate both teams, and wanted lightning to strike them all down, but I hate Chelski less and wanted them to win. )

Anyways, in other games I dont watch for whatever reason, I still win against people who make subs, so it all depends on the situation.
    Craticot @@@@@@@@@ you are my BIll Shankley thank you xxx Mwaaah lol

OK thanks Hun Maybe I should clarify the question !!!!!! lol

I have been in tight games say 1-1 0-0 after 60 mins my opponent may make 2 or 3 subs on the hour mark and they seem to get a late winning goal !!!!! ( Could be fresh legs as you say ) is this coincidence or do the subs alter the engine to let them score ???

Should I be trying it ??

Hope this clarifies my question ( sorry for being dumb ) lol xxxxxx
    Well you should be making subs regardless of the score. Changing tactics midway through the match does affect the result as I've come back from behind to win after putting on an extra striker.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Well you should be making subs regardless of the score. Changing tactics midway through the match does affect the result as I've come back from behind to win after putting on an extra striker.
    Thank you Hun x subs and tactics experimental time me thinks during the next few games !!!!!!!! lol

Good win today 6-1 looks like i'm going to finish in top 4 and qualify for CL !!!!!!!!!!!! should I now be saving my skill points for next season or use them as I get them ?? pro's and cons on saving skill points PLease !!! thank you
    Last edited by Mo Meow Odom; 10-10-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Banned
    Good win today 6-1 looks like i'm going to finish in top 4 and qualify for CL !!!!!!!!!!!! should I now be saving my skill points for next season or use them as I get them ?? pro's and cons on saving skill points PLease !!! thank you
    save em. easier cup draw and cheaper to resign them on first day of next season.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Here is my little team awwwwwww dont ya just love em lol (bless)

My new striker got for 2 tokens way hay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Here's my level five teams:level 5-1.jpg level 5-2.jpg

Bless 'em.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My new shape and striker !!!! with my 5 star mc lol ( happy Bill Cratti Shankley ) ????? pmls thank you hun for all your advice x

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast