Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: level 5

Quote Originally Posted by memer View Post
    just wait and token was come hahahahahaha
    Oh I am waiting Memer hun lol , love your animation and you have an infectious giggle x

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    lol I tried hunny i'm just not that quick

My next opponent is playing

4 at the back
    3 midfield Mc Mr ML
    1 amc
    and 2 strickers

I will try a 352 next time hun thank you for your advice x

3N-1-4-2 or 4-5-1V or 4-1-3N-2 will work vs that formation. I would try the first one first.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    3N-1-4-2 or 4-5-1V or 4-1-3N-2 will work vs that formation. I would try the first one first.
    I have set them up for game in the 1st formation hun . lol I'm excited now x will let you know how we get on x

Banned
    I have set them up for game in the 1st formation hun . lol I'm excited now x will let you know how we get on x
    I am not guaranteeing a win, I am letting you know that I play those formations vs your opponents formation and win. its up to you for the instructions, although I usually go attacking, mixed, with red arrows on ML/MR. good luck

Dreamer
    lol I tried hunny i'm just not that quick

My next opponent is playing

4 at the back
    3 midfield Mc Mr ML
    1 amc
    and 2 strickers

I will try a 352 next time hun thank you for your advice x
    If you have not played this yet, I'd recommend, 4-1-4-1. Leaving that AMC alone is dangerous,

And it will also allow you to counter his MR/ML, if he has red arrows on them, which is almost guaranteed. Put red arrows on your MCs/DMC.
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

Dreamer
    And good luck, : )
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

Wow where do I start ???? lol

The team I was playing hadnt lost yet this season and were about 7q stronger than me !!!

I started as Craticot suggested feeling confident lol their manager turned up with about 5 supporters watching !!!! wow there goes my home possession lol but we took the lead 1-0 after 10 mins and it stayed that way to the 2nd half. As Craticot said we seemed to be countering every thing they did !!!!!!!

I had took notice what Kebess had said and had thought about if we were behind at half time change to the 4141, but as we had the lead I stayed the same still 1-0 after 60 mins 3 subs by the other team at same time ( as I said before on this thread that worries me as they always seem to score after subs ) ?? your thoughts please ?????

well I made 2 subs myself then with 4 mins to go from nowhere they scored and it stayed 1-1 lovely game though so excited !! thank you guys for all your help xxxxx

And yes Kebess Hun it was the amc that scored ( good call ) lol but loved the game

Good news I bought a dc for 1 token 18 yr old hoping to train him a little with the guide from July Fourth

Guys and gals if your my level these guys are really helpful !!!! use this thread it works xx big hug to Caticot and Kebess xx

Happy birthday to me , happy birthday to me, happy Birth----day dear meeeee happy birthday to me !!!!!!!!!!!

So excited today forgot I had a game lol lost 4-0 oh well !!!!!!!!!

My game is this afternoon spending the morning training my new player . I wish I was clever enough to put a pic up for the player lol

Banned
    My game is this afternoon spending the morning training my new player . I wish I was clever enough to put a pic up for the player lol
    1. Hit SHIFT + PrtSc (Print Screen) - that will take a screenshot of your display.
    2. go to Paint and CTRL-V, to paste it into the application.
    3. Reduce the size of the surrounding image so that it shows only what you want to show.
    4. Save it into a place you can find it easily.
    5. Go to Tinypic.com.
    6. Choose the image you want to upload
    7. Set size of the image to 17" in the Resize dropdown box.
    8. Copy the code in the box that says "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards". It will look like [IxG]http://i39.tinypic.com/xxx.jpg[/IxG]
    9. Paste the code into the post you want it and its done.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast