Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: level 5

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Save your tokens until you get at least 8. That is the minimum I like to have, since in my experience, if you bid at the right time for the right player, it should not take more than 8 tokens for the most part. Lets just say that 8 is usually safe if you pick the right player to bid on.
    Ok Hun i'm going to save ,but lost 10 yesterday must have chose the wrong player to bid on LOL

Still saving those tokens lol I have 3

Sorry for bumping this post up but I would like to keep this post going for anyone level 4,5, or 6 as I think we could help each other.!!!

We must have similar problems when playing this game !! and I know I could do with some good advice on how to play better !!

It also means new players and experienced ones don't need to worry about reading it. Unless like sweetie Craticot who even though is very experienced still finds the time to help us new ones (thank you darling) .

So if your near my level and have issues with the game formation wise/money wise/crowd wise/anything wise lol please like this thread or post on it!!!!!!!

should be ready to buy a player next week but will start looking when I have 6 tokens lol I'm so impatient x

Banned
    Hey, Nothing says you cant try to buy with 3 tokens, Its just that I wouldnt unless I knew I could get that player for 3 tokens. It is luck, timing, and player choice that determines how much you will pay token-wise. In my experience, it is just safer to have at least 8 tokens for any bidding as that gives you some extra just in case there are some that want to go past 5 tokens, which seems to be the cutoff for many people. Some have a cutoff of 10 tokens, so just watch out for them.

lol I tried playing my DLM/DL in left defence today and a MC in ML so I didnt have to play my 1 star DL played a 442 and lost at home 1-0 so I am trying without buying . Think I will save though as I said at least till I get 6 tokens

Banned
    how about you let us know the formation of the next opponent and we might be able to help you with a counter formation.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    how about you let us know the formation of the next opponent and we might be able to help you with a counter formation.
    OK I will try lol i'm at home I have 33 quality they have 35.4

he is lined up at the moment !!

defence---------- 3DC's
    mid---------------2 mc's mr and aml and dmc
    forwrds-----------2 st

lol did I do it ?????????????????

OMg sorry hun i'm away pmsl
    Last edited by Mo Meow Odom; 10-03-2013 at 04:31 PM.

Well I played 442 did well 1st half 1-1 we scored from a corner stayed like that until the last 5 mins when after a couple of subs from the other team they scored to win 2-1

Has anyone else noticed if subs are made in the 2nd half usually you get a goal ???? should I be making them for that reason ???

help please !!!!!

Banned
    So you played a 4-4-2 vs this:

----------ST--ST---------
    -AML---------------------
    --------MC----MC-----MR-
    -----------DMC-----------
    -------DC--DC--DC-------

Is that correct?

Try 3-5-2 flat next time.

And you should post the info with enough time for us to actually get some good info back to you.

lol I tried hunny i'm just not that quick

My next opponent is playing

4 at the back
    3 midfield Mc Mr ML
    1 amc
    and 2 strickers

I will try a 352 next time hun thank you for your advice x

just wait and token was come hahahahahaha

~ click image to see my ordinary club ~
    Use Your Money In Real Life

The Power Of 5-3-2

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast