Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: but it goes Narrowly wide?????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Oh wow, such a thread again.
    Amazing contribution to such a thread....again!

How DO you DO it????

Have you created a tutorial on how to troll a thread yet? Based on what you just did, you are getting to be quite the expert!
    kebess likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Oh wow, such a thread again.
    Amazing contribution to such a thread....again!

How DO you DO it????

Have you created a tutorial on how to troll a thread yet? Based on what you just did, you are getting to be quite the expert!

EDIT:Loved the post so much I had to post it twice

Loved the post so much I had to post it twice

lol
    Last edited by cracicot; 10-08-2013 at 06:26 PM.
    kebess likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by usher_LFC View Post
    The most annoying thing for me is when a team gets a corner and then get another corner from that, they always score from that 2nd corner.
    I thought that was the case but in my match yesterday, the header from the 2nd corner was saved. Made for a pissed off manager.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Actually the second part of your post has nothing to do with what we are talking about. It states that tactics and formations are for us to figure out, not the other, more confusing aspects of the game where information is usually given by almost every other game.

The more I think of this, the more I get pissed off at management, not as much at the devs because they are just doing what they are told. It is their decision to hold off on giving ANY information on the game and for that they are the cause of my ire.

Mainly because of this GEM from the ask the devs(lol):

Q: When will managers be able to stop unwanted friendlies and the only way a friendly can go ahead is if both managers agree?

A: We’re trying to figure out a solution for the unwanted friendlies issue, but we don’t think that waiting for approval to be able to play a friendly is an appropriate one.

REALLY? Waiting for approval is NOT an appropriate solution for friendlies????????????????????????????

Since when is forcing a friendly on someone actually appropriate???????????????

Now you see why I like the game but hate the people running it. And I use the term 'like' because there is nothing to love about this game.
    Its currently friendly rape! Don't which is ironic due to the lack of friendliness. I don't think ive ever went on T11, seen someone has played me in a friendly and though "that was nice of them". The friendly issue should be resolved asap, purely so I don't have to see people moaning about it constantly lol

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Montoya View Post
    I thought that was the case but in my match yesterday, the header from the 2nd corner was saved. Made for a pissed off manager.
    I think they may have changed this as I got 2 corners in a row and my striker missed, also have seen my keeper save one aswell

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123