Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Really? REALLY??? Take Deux

Kudos to the Turk guy!!!

If he has the money to spend on this game and wants to do it, why not?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Kudos to the Turk guy!!!

If he has the money to spend on this game and wants to do it, why not?
    Because to a normal person it shouldn't be fun. He has competition in the cup (unless he is close to top of the server) while Champions League and League are 7-0 or so victories. Stupid, I have by far the most enjoyment playing with my 35T team.. On low levels like that to have a team of legends is no fun IMHO.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    Because to a normal person it shouldn't be fun. He has competition in the cup (unless he is close to top of the server) while Champions League and League are 7-0 or so victories. Stupid, I have by far the most enjoyment playing with my 35T team.. On low levels like that to have a team of legends is no fun IMHO.
    Totally agree with you. July is biased of course, considering he does the same.

Where is the competition if you are not close to the same quality?? Otherwise its a team of 14 Messis playing against a team of 10yo school children. Where is the fun in that? Well honestly, it would be fun for the kids in real life to meet Messi, but put millions of dollars on the line for the game and it will easily be a win for the team of Messis.

kudos for the Turkish knobend for having the money to spend on the game. Extra billing as a serious knobend for HAVING to spend to win.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think a team of Messi's would fail, they wouldn't be able to fit their egos on the field. jus'sayin'
    Shadow likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I think a team of Messi's would fail, they wouldn't be able to fit their egos on the field. jus'sayin'
    They wouldnt be able to defend corners and crosses
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Think about it: to use the personal trainer to increase skill points for my 18yo 4* GK, it would cost me ~$175 to get 2440 tokens to bump him up to 84Q or 9*. that is just ONE player. If I did that to 14 other players...and then bumped up my stadium to max...I am looking at ~$2000+ Why would someone spend that much?????? Even if he didnt use the personal trainer and power trained, he is still spending a ****load of $$$$$$$.
    Maybe buying tokens is cheap or farming them is easy in Turkey ? Quite a few of the Turks I see on my server have much better teams than mine inspite of them being on the same level like me.

Pro
    Try calculating buying 954m from the bank. I had difficulty finding the freeking bank.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Try calculating buying 954m from the bank. I had difficulty finding the freeking bank.
    lol now you sound like me Dizzee !!!!!!!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    They wouldnt be able to defend corners and crosses
    The ball won't go into the Messis' half!!! They would keep scoring like its a shooting practice. The score will come to something 40-0. The oppositions defender's will have no idea where the messi they are marking is taking the ball until they find the ball at the back of the net. Messi rocks.
    Well, coming to the topic, it is stupidity for lvl 5 player to spend so much on the game when there is no competition at all. Whats the fun in that!!! At higher levels though, you might encounter other such people buying tokens so it is acceptable. But at lvl 5. And $954 budget. Sounds like P$G!!!!

He can give His credit card for a couple of hours, i certainly would find better things to spend the money.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast