Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Really? REALLY??? Take Deux

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364

    Really? REALLY??? Take Deux

    OK, So my lvl 5 account is doing well this season, was going to tank it but saw the competition and said I would strike while the iron is hot even though I need to use the year to build the players up to 4-5*.

    Anyways, second in the league, one point out of 1st, but still in the CL....for now. Pulled off a troll result(well, at least to him, its a troll result! )






    But here is my prize for winning this round vs Tommy #1 (if I tie or win next game...):





    I realize I dont stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning the second series but if I can tie or win the next game, I at least get a 3rd place cup trophy in my cabinet.

    OR

    I spend $500 on tokens and PT the hell out of my team just to beat this POS!



    NOT!

    This guy is the ultimate knobend. Level 5 and has to spend 1000's of tokens just to win. This aspect of the game I hate. Very much.

    EDIT: Why the hell are these idiots always naming themselves Galatsaray? Doesnt Turkey have any other teams besides Fenerbace? What about Gravy? or Stuffing? Wishbone?
    Last edited by cracicot; 10-10-2013 at 04:45 PM.

  2. #2
    Famous Mo Meow Odom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,227
    OMG 954mil budget ???? pmsl I have 2 . He's my level too carnt wait to meet him in the league lol



    Here is my little team btw
    Last edited by Mo Meow Odom; 10-10-2013 at 04:53 PM.

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post

    This guy is the ultimate knobend. Level 5 and has to spend 1000's of tokens just to win. This aspect of the game I hate. Very much.
    Do you think they should cap how much you can spend on your team? I guess there's a cap on individual player quality, right? In any given level a player can only be trained so much , to 9 stars, and then he just can't improve anymore? So technically there is a cap on what a person can spend on a team. It does seem terribly unfair though, but I don't see them doing something to further limit how high a team can go, which in the process would make them less money.

    I guess you've just gotta suck it up and take the hit.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    OMG 954mil budget ???? pmsl I have 2 . He's my level too carnt wait to meet him in the league lol



    Here is my little team btw
    The odds of you meeting him in your league are slim unless you see him in your transfer list, Cup or CL already. I believe they tend to go by server, so you will be lucky if you are not on the same server. But then if you can meet him on the server, you can also meet me, and although I am not a Tommy Knobend to the Nth degree, I would say I am a formidable opponent not to be trifled with.

    Still i am sure everyone would rather trifle with me than Tommy Knobend Galatsaray.....




    Edit: you really have to replace that 1* ST!!! you should statistically win a few more games if you bump him up to a 3* ST. In theory, of course.
    Last edited by cracicot; 10-10-2013 at 04:59 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  5. #5
    Champion Dman2pt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lisbon, portugal
    Posts
    2,459
    At least he does not have the 5% bonus If he is playing home, it is impossible to fill the stadium.
    But i also dont think he will need that.

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    At least he does not have the 5% bonus If he is playing home, it is impossible to fill the stadium.
    But i also dont think he will need that.
    Even if he charges 1 dollar?

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    At least he does not have the 5% bonus If he is playing home, it is impossible to fill the stadium.
    But i also dont think he will need that.
    Ummmmmm, I think he will win 8-0. Lets take some bets here.

    Cracicot: 8-0 for Knobend.

    @Mo Meow: you have to always find a way to get that 5* MC into every formation you play.

    I would change that to a 3N-2W-3N-1-1 formation and take advantage of your 5* MC while getting rid of the 1* ST. So what if he has freekick SA, put your 5* MC as the freekick taker, I am sure he will be better anyways, considering his stats eclipse those of the 1* ST.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conker King View Post
    Even if he charges 1 dollar?
    Yes, even if the game was ZERO $. There is a cap at every level, and at level 5, it is IMPOSSIBLE to fill that stadium.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  8. #8
    Famous Mo Meow Odom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,227
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Ummmmmm, I think he will win 8-0. Lets take some bets here.

    Cracicot: 8-0 for Knobend.

    @Mo Meow: you have to always find a way to get that 5* MC into every formation you play.

    I would change that to a 3N-2W-3N-1-1 formation and take advantage of your 5* MC while getting rid of the 1* ST. So what if he has freekick SA, put your 5* MC as the freekick taker, I am sure he will be better anyways, considering his stats eclipse those of the 1* ST.
    I am looking !!!!! I have 8 tokens if I get one with a token left I may change his name to Tommy knobend pmsl

  9. #9
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    156
    That Turk guy is in my server I guess because I remember seeing the winger in my negotiations list just a couple of days back and out of curiosity I wanted to see the team and came across him
    Spending 500 $ just to beat him would be meaningless I guess cos the guy might do a Florentino Perez and spend a fortune just to make his team much better :P

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubran Afridi View Post
    That Turk guy is in my server I guess because I remember seeing the winger in my negotiations list just a couple of days back and out of curiosity I wanted to see the team and came across him
    Spending 500 $ just to beat him would be meaningless I guess cos the guy might do a Florentino Perez and spend a fortune just to make his team much better :P
    Think about it: to use the personal trainer to increase skill points for my 18yo 4* GK, it would cost me ~$175 to get 2440 tokens to bump him up to 84Q or 9*. that is just ONE player. If I did that to 14 other players...and then bumped up my stadium to max...I am looking at ~$2000+ Why would someone spend that much?????? Even if he didnt use the personal trainer and power trained, he is still spending a shitload of $$$$$$$.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast