Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: :cool: Problem of Plenty!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    doing it..
    not bad. almost there. next time, when you paste them, you can move them to the top left corner and move the borders in so there is no white space. this makes the pictures smaller in terms of file size and easier to read. but still, this is readable now.

I would use TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and when you upload use the 17" option, that way the pics are much bigger and easier to read.
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Finally done!!!!!

:cool: Problem of Plenty!!!-pic1.png
    :cool: Problem of Plenty!!!-pic2.jpg
    :cool: Problem of Plenty!!!-pic3.jpg
    :cool: Problem of Plenty!!!-pic4.jpg
    :cool: Problem of Plenty!!!-pic5.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    not bad. almost there. next time, when you paste them, you can move them to the top left corner and move the borders in so there is no white space. this makes the pictures smaller in terms of file size and easier to read. but still, this is readable now.

I would use TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and when you upload use the 17" option, that way the pics are much bigger and easier to read.
    Done them now with paint app. Please see and give me some advice. Thanks a lot for your patience in teaching it to me. Happy to finally learn to post screenshots. Thanks a lot!!!

Banned
    Done them now with paint app. Please see and give me some advice. Thanks a lot for your patience in teaching it to me. Happy to finally learn to post screenshots. Thanks a lot!!!
    Not bad, although I would not increase the size of them with paint as you are just pixelating them by increasing the size without having the proper resolution for showing them at that size. when you get the screenshot, paste it in and move it to the top left. then close the borders without making the pic smaller. you have to click outside the pic on the canvas and then make it smaller. It takes some time to learn paint but once you get the hang of it, its perfect for this forum.

Not bad, although I would not increase the size of them with paint as you are just pixelating them by increasing the size without having the proper resolution for showing them at that size. when you get the screenshot, paste it in and move it to the top left. then close the borders without making the pic smaller. you have to click outside the pic on the canvas and then make it smaller. It takes some time to learn paint but once you get the hang of it, its perfect for this forum.
    Will do that with the pics I post later on. I never used paint, I always use word, excel or access. Thank for help. Now, what do u advice.

Banned
    Without knowing the actual Quality of each player I can only guess at who is better.

I went back are re-read your post and realized you plan to play without wingers, which is fine but you are limiting yourself to formations without any width, which leaves you with harder games if you need to attack down the flanks versus some formations that attack down the middle like the narrow diamond. I am just saying what I would do if I was inheriting your team.

At the end of the day, every one of my accounts has at least 7 defenders, 10 midfielders and 3 strikers and 2 GK.
    That leaves me with 2 players that can cover any and every position for any formation.
    The only formation that leaves me vulnerable is any formation with 3 ST. Since I dont like that, I only ever need 3 ST.

Here we go:

1) You have no AML, AMR, MR, ML, DML or DMR.
    2) You have 7 players over 30, 3 of them are 33 or more.
    3) Get rid of 3 MCs - Lythe and Ayuk and Ledent
    4) Buy another DMC, preferably a DC/DMC
    5) buy an AML/ML
    6) Buy an AMR/MR
    7) Sell your 31 yo ST - Krushovski.
    8) Sell Migel and buy an AMC/AMR or AMC/AML for cover.
    9) Buy a DML/ML or DL/DML
    10 Buy a DMR/MR or DR/DMR

You have 2 open positions, I would fill them with the ML/MR positions first as you cant even do a proper 4-4-2 without them.
    I find DML/DMC/DMR to be an extremely useful position. Well worth investing in.

Like I said, I know what I would do to make your team better, but its up to you to decide what kind of team you want. My team is versatile, and can play any way I want in any formation. Yours, as it stands, is limited (you can play players out of position but I would not take the chance that there is a minor penalty in skill and/or morale as I want every advantage I can get versus the troll engine.

Here is an example of my team:

I am tanking this season and will be building up the 3/4 * to 4/5*, while replacing my last 2* with a 4* 19yo MC. Next to go is Oliviera, 26yo DC with Aeriel. i will most likely sell him to my other account as he will gain a star or 2 and is still very useful for 6 tokens as sometimes it is tough to get a good DC with aerial SA for 6 tokens.
    Last edited by cracicot; 10-14-2013 at 06:00 PM.

2) You have 7 players over 30, 3 of them are 33 or more.
    Yup. The 34yo will retire. I did a mistake by not selling them off at the end of last year. I will keep Ortega(30 yo) till I don't find a replacement for him so will sell him next season most probably.

3) Get rid of 3 MCs - Lythe and Ayuk and Ledent
    Can't do that as Lythe and Ayuk will retire at season end. Ledent will definitely announce retirement next season, I bought him by mistake. I saw a 5 star MC, only 6-7 sec left so I bid and won, on the 3rd day of season. But I want to keep him as he is of good Q and might click next season. My cash will be wasted if I sell him now and it is the end of the season so I will keep him.

4) Buy another DMC, preferably a DC/DMC
    Right. I thought of that but didn't have enough cash. Don't have a replacement DC and if I need it, I will have to make my DR/Dc Arrieta play DC and blum play DC. He will be my next buy.

5) buy an AML/ML
    6) Buy an AMR/MR
    I don't find good wingers on my TL, most of them are just 3 starrrers and if any 4* appears, there is a rampage over them. I will need to save tokens for that buy and will also need to have enough cash as the bidding may go into many rounds. I always wanted to play 4-4-2 but never had any ML/ MR. If I buy I will buy only 2 players, one who can play ML/AML and other who can play MR/AMR.

7) Sell your 31 yo ST - Krushovski
    Will definitely do that. I am not actually playing the formation I have showed right now in the pics. Since I am tanking, I am playing all my subs. I showed the pic of the team I am planning to play next season. So I need Kurshovski right now as the weak player, I will sell him on the first day next season as he is 31 yo and his MV won't drop. I will also sell my other ST Erdogan and buy another 4 star or maybe 5 star ST early next season as I have enough T and will get the cash by selling players.

8) Sell Migel and buy an AMC/AMR or AMC/AML for cover.
    Agree on selling AMC, but not Migel, I will sell Domingos as he has not done anything this season and has misses a lot!!! I agree he is younger but I will still not keep him as he will not be able to keep up his Q next to next season. He is actually 1Q below Migel. I know you didn't know that.

9) Buy a DML/ML or DL/DML
    10 Buy a DMR/MR or DR/DMR
    I don't think I will need a DML or DMR. If my opponent has wingers, my DL and DR are enough to take him on. I won't even have enuf cash to buy DML and DMR, after buying a DMC, a ST and Wingers. Thanks anyway.

U have a good team for 35T budget I must say, and u have managed to have players covering all positions. Thanks a lot for your advice. I agree with most points of it and will think about the other few.
    Last edited by Saransh Vatsa; 10-15-2013 at 09:16 AM.

Banned
    Yup. The 34yo will retire. I did a mistake by not selling them off at the end of last year. I will keep Ortega(30 yo) till I don't find a replacement for him so will sell him next season most probably.

Can't do that as Lythe and Ayuk will retire at season end. Ledent will definitely announce retirement next season, I bought him by mistake. I saw a 5 star MC, only 6-7 sec left so I bid and won, on the 3rd day of season. But I want to keep him as he is of good Q and might click next season. My cash will be wasted if I sell him now and it is the end of the season so I will keep him.

Buy replacements for the MCs and sack them since you cant sell them. If you can pick up some cheap replacements, its worth it to get them now as the season winds down.

Buy replacements for the MCs and sack them since you cant sell them. If you can pick up some cheap replacements, its worth it to get them now as the season winds down.
    Sacking will cost money for cancellation of contract. have very less money and need to extend three contracts of Ugarte, Ortega and someone else(don't remember but important player). Even if I sack, I will not have enough to buy replacement by the end of the season.
    Plus, it has been my club, FC Barcelona's policy to never sack a player about to retire....... Ayuk helped me win many games single handily last season which helped me come 2nd. Lythe played two seasons ago and scored many and was an important member of my League winning squad. He was the 3rd or 4th highest scorer!!! So I can't sack them. Thanks for your advice anyways. Thanks for being the only one giving me advice and helping me out with my squad building!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Sacking will cost money for cancellation of contract. have very less money and need to extend three contracts of Ugarte, Ortega and someone else(don't remember but important player). Even if I sack, I will not have enough to buy replacement by the end of the season.
    Plus, it has been my club, FC Barcelona's policy to never sack a player about to retire....... Ayuk helped me win many games single handily last season which helped me come 2nd. Lythe played two seasons ago and scored many and was an important member of my League winning squad. He was the 3rd or 4th highest scorer!!! So I can't sack them. Thanks for your advice anyways. Thanks for being the only one giving me advice and helping me out with my squad building!!!!!!!!!!!
    No probs. you ARE joking about the sacking policy right? There is no room for sentimentality in this game, considering its lack of complexity.

Your best bet is to sack them and buy a few free transfers as long as they are as good or better than what you are sacking.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast