Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: :cool: Problem of Plenty!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    No probs. you ARE joking about the sacking policy right? There is no room for sentimentality in this game, considering its lack of complexity.

Your best bet is to sack them and buy a few free transfers as long as they are as good or better than what you are sacking.
    Hahahahahaha...... Actually it wasn't a joke. Just made that policy to add a touch of reality to this unrealistic game. Yup, policies are meant to be broken and if necessary, I will not even give a damn to this policy and sack my players... but there is no use now. Sacking will save me on salary but only 5 days r remaining and the sacking charge will be more than the salary which I will pay for these two. Would have sacked if I had enough money.
    Was looking for some free agent players whom I can buy and sell for the highest cost to get some cash. I rarely find one on my TL.

I bought this new DMC as Cracicot advised-

Attachment 13802

This is my new signing against my older DMC- better by 2Q and 5 years younger

Attachment 13799

Selling my older DMC off for full price, lets see what I get, hope he is sold so that I get some money as my money is all gone in this new signing....

Attachment 13800

My older DMCs attributes...

Attachment 13801

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123