Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Wake up Nordeus!!!!!.....again

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    We know friendlies are taking long to address. The first solution didn't sit well with many members, so we are going to try asymmetrical friendlies as mentioned already. This requires a lot of testing to make sure it works on three different platforms (desktop, android and iOS) for over 12 million players. I realize that many people see this as an "Easy" fix, but when you're dealing with such a large playerbase that plays with each other between platforms, we need to make sure nothing in the background breaks. We would rather delay a feature and make sure everything works, than push something Live that breaks the game.

As for the free number change, I'll see what's up with that.

I am sorry, but no. Each person is responsible for their behavior and we cannot be held responsible for what others do. We've had people use this excuse before for breaking the rules and it's always unpleasant for everyone.
    But to take 2 YEARS to implement the change is taking it a bit far, no? I get the feeling you tell everyone that changes will be made to keep people happy and then do nothing.

Ahmet is right I get the impression Nordeus are more interested in getting new players instead of keeping the ones they have. Take myself for example, since I decided I wasn't giving Nordeus anymore money buying tokens you have lost around £30 from me in 2 seasons. How many other of your 12million users are like me and stopped buying tokens simply because Nordeus don't listen to their customers, 1000? 500k? 1m? 5m? It all adds up to alot of lost money.

If Nordeus had listened to its customers in the first place you wouldn't have add to change your solution for the friendly fix. You have to keep us more up to date with what is happening instead of waiting for us to complain.

As for whose fault these threads are. If your talking about me then im sorry but I didn't swear, I didn't call anyone any names and I refuse to write in the 'vent thread' so I can get ignored. In my original thread I genuinely believe the guy from Nordeus support didn't know what he was doing. 10 days it took him to tell me the there is no official statement that these changes will be made. Plus I had to correct him on a few things about the game that he got wrong. Plus he also told me I should cancel my account!!!!

The worst thing about T11 and Nordeus isn't the friendly request system or any of the major flaws, its the customer service. And thats definitely not a hard fix.
    Ryad, cracicot and Ahmet Aygun like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    But to take 2 YEARS to implement the change is taking it a bit far, no? I get the feeling you tell everyone that changes will be made to keep people happy and then do nothing.
    Agreed!!!!!

Ahmet is right I get the impression Nordeus are more interested in getting new players instead of keeping the ones they have. Take myself for example, since I decided I wasn't giving Nordeus anymore money buying tokens you have lost around £30 from me in 2 seasons. How many other of your 12million users are like me and stopped buying tokens simply because Nordeus don't listen to their customers, 1000? 500k? 1m? 5m? It all adds up to alot of lost money.

Tell that to TIM YOUNG!!!!

As for whose fault these threads are. If your talking about me then im sorry but I didn't swear, I didn't call anyone any names and I refuse to write in the 'vent thread' so I can get ignored. In my original thread I genuinely believe the guy from Nordeus support didn't know what he was doing. 10 days it took him to tell me the there is no official statement that these changes will be made. Plus I had to correct him on a few things about the game that he got wrong. Plus he also told me I should cancel my account!!!!
    Agreed again!!! No body gives a d!@n to what is there on the vent thread. They don't even read it. I feel that it is a place where dogs like u and me go to bark and Nordeus just ignores. Why admins, am I saying something wrong????

The worst thing about T11 and Nordeus isn't the friendly request system or any of the major flaws, its the customer service. And thats definitely not a hard fix.
    Agreed again!!!!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-18-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Banned
    Nordeus have mad a game, for free. If people choose to spend their money on it then that is THEIR choice. It is quite easy to play the game for free and not buy any tokens but if you CHOOSE to spend money on it then it is YOUR CHOICE. And it is a choice I make.

Nobody is forcing anyones arm here (unlike other Facebook games where spending actual money is the only way to get on in the game).

Don't get me wrong, there are a few majorly annoying features in the game (friendlies, player ratings, etc) but why should Nordeus fix it? Honestly ask yourselves that question. They will continue to get people paying and when some stop paying for tokens, there are new users that will. I expect Nordeus are quite happy in their Ivory Towers and will not be rushing to make any significant changes soon.

Bottom line- If you don't like it then leave. This isn't Communist Russia
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca0507 View Post
    Nordeus have mad a game, for free. If people choose to spend their money on it then that is THEIR choice. It is quite easy to play the game for free and not buy any tokens but if you CHOOSE to spend money on it then it is YOUR CHOICE. And it is a choice I make.

Nobody is forcing anyones arm here (unlike other Facebook games where spending actual money is the only way to get on in the game).

Don't get me wrong, there are a few majorly annoying features in the game (friendlies, player ratings, etc) but why should Nordeus fix it? Honestly ask yourselves that question. They will continue to get people paying and when some stop paying for tokens, there are new users that will. I expect Nordeus are quite happy in their Ivory Towers and will not be rushing to make any significant changes soon.

Bottom line- If you don't like it then leave. This isn't Communist Russia
    So what your saying is we shouldn't complain and just let Nordeus do what they want? Wonder what kind of world we would live in if noone complained about anything?

Surely what any company in the world want is to have new AND old paying customers? What company in the world would be happy to lose paying customers?!

Why should Nordeus fix it?... Because they should want to produce the best game that they possibly can..... Nordeus aren't very bright if they sit in their office knowing that they can make the game better but think nah screw it lets not bother. Great business sense that is!!!!

Lets get real here...Nordeus do this to make money, surely they would make more if they kept old and new users, ,no?

UPDATE: Stop making friends that you dont know or friends that are using friendly matches inproperly!!!!!So simple!! update implemented!!
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    UPDATE: Stop making friends that you dont know or friends that are using friendly matches inproperly!!!!!So simple!! update implemented!!
    Simple but also very sad. So we should never expect any improvements in the game?

So what your saying is we shouldn't complain and just let Nordeus do what they want? Wonder what kind of world we would live in if noone complained about anything?

Surely what any company in the world want is to have new AND old paying customers? What company in the world would be happy to lose paying customers?!

Why should Nordeus fix it?... Because they should want to produce the best game that they possibly can..... Nordeus aren't very bright if they sit in their office knowing that they can make the game better but think nah screw it lets not bother. Great business sense that is!!!!

Lets get real here...Nordeus do this to make money, surely they would make more if they kept old and new users, ,no?
    What he's saying is you shouldn't demand and expect it to happen just like that. You'll only get disappointed. How long have people been complaining? Do you think a vented forum post will change anything? I honestly don't think this is getting them anywhere... Yes, we are getting rather peeved off but in all honesty, if I was really annoyed...I'd rather quit the game than complain about it. It wouldn't be worth my time
    Cat Harrison, Raykco and Macca0507 like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    What he's saying is you shouldn't demand and expect it to happen just like that. You'll only get disappointed. How long have people been complaining? Do you think a vented forum post will change anything? I honestly don't think this is getting them anywhere... Yes, we are getting rather peeved off but in all honesty, if I was really annoyed...I'd rather quit the game than complain about it. It wouldn't be worth my time
    My complaint isn't just the friendly thing. Its about the fact that it's taken 2 years and Nordeus have still done nothing and this isn't the only change that takes them far too long.

You would rather quit than complain....how very British.

The reason im complaining is because if they sorted at least the major flaws then this would be a great game.

My complaint isn't just the friendly thing. Its about the fact that it's taken 2 years and Nordeus have still done nothing and this isn't the only change that takes them far too long.

You would rather quit than complain....how very British.

The reason im complaining is because if they sorted at least the major flaws then this would be a great game.
    Then how much longer are you prepared to wait? Complaints are fine but we've seen the same post brought up again and again... It's not going to happen overnight, so if you plan on waiting for a long time then that's what you have to do.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Then how much longer are you prepared to wait? Complaints are fine but we've seen the same post brought up again and again... It's not going to happen overnight, so if you plan on waiting for a long time then that's what you have to do.
    I don't think I ever said I wanted things done overnight?!

I hadn't planned on given it a time limit but i don't plan on given up anytime soon.... would rather try and get something done instead of sitting back twiddling my thumbs and getting the piss taken out of me. And if more people done that it might actually change something.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast