Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Wake up Nordeus!!!!!.....again

Wake up Nordeus!!!!!.....again

Cat Harrison.....If Nordeus done their job there would be no need for the 'forum police'. I understand if your fedup but so am I. Im fed up with Nordeus having ripped me off and doing nothing to improve this game. Im fed up being fobbed off by Nordeus when I ask questions about supposed updates.

Do you think its acceptable for it to take over 2 years to change the friendly request system? Do you think it's acceptable to take over a year to change how many tokens it takes to change a players squad number? I could go on and on.

These kind if threads are Nordeus' fault not ours. As for the 'vent thread', all that is is a big thread so people at Nordeus can ignore all the complaints. If you don't want people complaining then get Nordeus to do their job properly.

At the end of the day this game is not totally free, I am(was) a paying customer and expect way better customer service when a company takes my money.

If your here to help then can you give us an answer on where we are with the friendly request system changes?
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

This thread will just be locked again, you know that.... Just because you're posting the same things multiple times, it doesn't mean they will listen to you.. We all know the game has problems.
    Raykco and Macca0507 like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

It is really nice to see at least some action from Nordeus people; even if the action was to close a thread. I see the mods of this forum as Nordeus people as well. I was thinking that all the people at Nordeus took the blue pill when asked from Morpheus.

Anyway I would like to post again my post #11 at original "wake up Nordeus" thread. And Cat Harrison could you please tell me which one of my suggestions are ranting, complaining? Here it is for you:

There are so many things that should change about this game. Ok I understand that this game is a kind of light, less-time consuming football manager game, and I don't expect it to be anywhere close to big football manager games. However here are some points that Nordeus must improve about the game:

1- As said in this toppic friendlies should be fixed. It is like a bug for the users.

2-The most important imrovement should be about match engine, and it should have major improvements. There shouldn't be any "illegal" formations, but for this point match engine should be more realistic. If someone wants to have a stupid formations; let them have it. But opponents better formations should have better and more realistic results.

3-Statistics of the game should be improved along match engine. I remember seeing 2 "total shots" and 3"shots on target"

4-Match reports should be improved.

a- We should be able to see stats as first half, second half and total match stats of a match.

b-Rating system should be improved.

c-We should be able to see subbed players stats in match reports.

d-We should be able to see formations as first half, second half and the last formations in match reports.

5-We should have more insight about our next opponents. We can't see any of their injured players.

6-We should able to see injured players on transfers. It is a shame after spending 20 tokens we only get injured player.

There are much more I can write about it, but honestly I don't think Nordeus gives a s hit about our concerns and I also start to believe that they don't have enough knowledge to make changes to this game. It is like they boguht this game for Nordeus and they don't have any programmers to make any changes. I am playing this game almost around 7 months. And the changes Nordeus made so far is only cosmetic. I have never seen a major improvement on any aspect of this game. Like they didn't expect this game to be popular at all.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    This thread will just be locked again, you know that.... Just because you're posting the same things multiple times, it doesn't mean they will listen to you.. We all know the game has problems.
    So basically they say this is the game; either you like it or..... Do we suppose to take it like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmet Aygun View Post
    So basically they say this is the game; either you like it or..... Do we suppose to take it like this?
    Yes, you do. That's the general attitude in a lot of games. I've quit games because I didn't like it, sure I complained but when no action was taken, I threw in the towel and stopped playing. Eventually I'll stop playing this game if it doesn't change soon.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I know but does that mean I shouldn't demand answers? I don't mind the game having problems nothing in this world is perfect. What I do mind is nothing being done about those problems. As I said I've paid money to play this game and expect better back from Nordeus.

If they just made simple, and they are simple, changes then I wouldn't need to keep posting the same thing multiple times.

Yes, you do. That's the general attitude in a lot of games. I've quit games because I didn't like it, sure I complained but when no action was taken, I threw in the towel and stopped playing. Eventually I'll stop playing this game if it doesn't change soon.
    I was angry at "Football Manager" series since FM 2010, because they throw unfinished game to the market. However they always listen users and patching it according to users feedbacks. After seeing Nordeus attitude I realize that I was unfair towards SI Games. At least they patch the game so that it would be very playable after patches.

I wouldn't ecpect this game to be anywhere like FM, but in comparison to FM patches and the changes that is requested from Nordeus; Nordeus should be from another planet for not being able to make any changes.
    Real United likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The original thread had many good posts with ideas and suggestions I agree with (Ahmet). It did degenerate into merely complaints, and less than civil language, which isn't particularly constructive discussion about the game and is specifically against forum rules.

I don't work as a Nordeus employee, I only help out here on the forum as a Mod, I don't have any answers as to when any updates will happen.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MDKII
    We know friendlies are taking long to address. The first solution didn't sit well with many members, so we are going to try asymmetrical friendlies as mentioned already. This requires a lot of testing to make sure it works on three different platforms (desktop, android and iOS) for over 12 million players. I realize that many people see this as an "Easy" fix, but when you're dealing with such a large playerbase that plays with each other between platforms, we need to make sure nothing in the background breaks. We would rather delay a feature and make sure everything works, than push something Live that breaks the game.

As for the free number change, I'll see what's up with that.

These kind if threads are Nordeus' fault not ours.
    I am sorry, but no. Each person is responsible for their behavior and we cannot be held responsible for what others do. We've had people use this excuse before for breaking the rules and it's always unpleasant for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    The original thread had many good posts with ideas and suggestions I agree with (Ahmet). It did degenerate into merely complaints, and less than civil language, which isn't particularly constructive discussion about the game and is specifically against forum rules.

I don't work as a Nordeus employee, I only help out here on the forum as a Mod, I don't have any answers as to when any updates will happen.
    I am sorry Cat since I was thinking that you work for Nordeus. But honestly Nordeus people should take neccessary actions to make changes to this game to be more playble. I am here on the forums for about two months(wasn't memeber but I was reading); and from my first day on these forums I am reading requests about friendlies. And people are saying that they wrote their feedbacks for over a year ago. Now a year is not acceptable for a change to be implemented. If it is neccessary "take down the servers for 3 days", test it intensively and make the changes.

MDKII wrote
    I realize that many people see this as an "Easy" fix, but when you're dealing with such a large playerbase that plays with each other between platforms, we need to make sure nothing in the background breaks. We would rather delay a feature and make sure everything works, than push something Live that breaks the game.
    Yes we see this change as a small change. Since changing match engine, rating system, match reports are much harder. If friendlies takes that much time to be tested, and implemented to the game; then we can't expect any major changes. And you might not agree with me but believe me the game needs major improvements. And improvements are good even for the perfect games. It is now over 10 mil users; and Nordeus people's first priority should be to keep this 10 mil. rather than searching for new users. Otherwise they might find new users; but at the same time they will looose more...
    BigB79 likes this.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast