Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Wake up Nordeus!!!!!.....again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    I can't see there being any changes until they get people in who know how to make them. I think the problem is that they don't currently don't have the correct personal to make these changes and thought they could get away with it.
    I find that a piss poor arguement. With the money they are making and the game as it is currently, I find it hard to believe that they dont have people who know how to program or to fix the issues. The odds are that they just dont want to .

I can't see there being any changes until they get people in who know how to make them. I think the problem is that they don't currently don't have the correct personal to make these changes and thought they could get away with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I find that a piss poor arguement. With the money they are making and the game as it is currently, I find it hard to believe that they dont have people who know how to program or to fix the issues. The odds are that they just dont want to .
    Either way it is a shame for Nordeus. People who contribute to this thread are not asking free tokens or easy way to beat opponents. These are feedbacks from people who plays the game, and the changes would bring the game into whole new level. Games that does resists changes would sooner or later die. It is irresistable, and if they resist to make changes we will see the end.

Don't get me wrong, im not saying it as an excuse for them but if you look at the jobs Nordeus are advertising on their site I genuinely believe they don't have the right people at the company to make the changes. Surely if they had the right people they would make the simple changes, why would they not? Who would be daft enough to not want to improve their company if they can? Surely they are not that daft?

Banned
    Don't get me wrong, im not saying it as an excuse for them but if you look at the jobs Nordeus are advertising on their site I genuinely believe they don't have the right people at the company to make the changes. Surely if they had the right people they would make the simple changes, why would they not? Who would be daft enough to not want to improve their company if they can? Surely they are not that daft?
    Im not on your case. I just dont think that they are missing anyone. If so, they arent paying enough it seems. its easy money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not on your case. I just dont think that they are missing anyone. If so, they arent paying enough it seems. its easy money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think they originally thought they could set up this game and just let it run but got caught out. They must know they could earn alot more cash if they just made a few easy changes, why would anyone not do it? I can't believe that they are not doing it because they can't be bothered.

The area of their company that I think they can't be bothered is their customer service. They didn't even tell us they were changing the solution for the friendly fix until MDKII mentioned it in a thread, it should have been started in its own thread and announced properly. He said on Friday that he was going to find out about the player number change cost. Normally I would expect an answer back tomorrow, lets see?

If enough people keep on at them they might actually improve?

Banned
    So what your saying is we shouldn't complain and just let Nordeus do what they want? Wonder what kind of world we would live in if noone complained about anything?

Surely what any company in the world want is to have new AND old paying customers? What company in the world would be happy to lose paying customers?!

Why should Nordeus fix it?... Because they should want to produce the best game that they possibly can..... Nordeus aren't very bright if they sit in their office knowing that they can make the game better but think nah screw it lets not bother. Great business sense that is!!!!

Lets get real here...Nordeus do this to make money, surely they would make more if they kept old and new users, ,no?
    If they are still getting folk paying and playing then why should they care? Does Greggs the 'bakers' care that their food tastes like **** and is as healthy as the bag it comes in? Of course they don't- because they know that simple minded sheep have nothing to better to do than complain whilst still pumping money in- now that is what Einstein described as the definition of insane

About this Forum:

i got nothing against this forum nor its users and mods. In my opinion, and correct me if i'm wrong, its a purely community driven stage for us users to gather (valuable?!) information how to play t11. But in the other hand shouldn't it be also a feedback channel for the developer to EASIER find out what their users desires are? and if so try to make the greater lot happy if possible? I had an "argument" about the only "officials" here are basically "just" doing police work and also (this is for you cat) try to help the users at their best effort. I'm sure they do...but where is the REAL information..the stuff that makes US users having more fun because we actually think its a competitive game which it is only to a certain degree right now. I'm sure i don't have to put any examples in because this forum is filled with them.

I really don't feel like pointing fingers here but i really don't see a point in defending and thus supporting a lazy game studio. And Cat...Rules Shmools...i get enough rules tossed at me in reality that i sometimes really don't care about rules that censor my opinion. So closing down threads, just because someone says what he thinks about some ppl (that probably not even read it) who don't add any value to this platform (again correct me if i'm wrong), is just utter nonsense and doesn't help anymore as the rant in the closed thread.

So what's the point in trying to make suggestions if nothing really happens even if a huge mass actually would be happy having it? even if its just really minor things. Be honest most of the things we ask are really minor bs that should be easily done.

i actually really don't know why i bother again to write this stuff here its not gonna get anyone anywhere as like the most things in this forum they'll end up on an endless list of unfulfilled wishes.
    Wrote that into the vent thread.
    cracicot and Ahmet Aygun like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca0507 View Post
    If they are still getting folk paying and playing then why should they care? Does Greggs the 'bakers' care that their food tastes like **** and is as healthy as the bag it comes in? Of course they don't- because they know that simple minded sheep have nothing to better to do than complain whilst still pumping money in- now that is what Einstein described as the definition of insane
    wow you seem to be exactly the cash cow nordeus is looking for...

The problem are the MAJOR flaws in this game.

Ratings, Injuries, Formations, Tactics. Now those kinda make the decision win or loose. So its kinda important that these values are trustworthy or at least understandable.

Now here comes my problem. How should i understand my goalkeeper getting 5 and 6 after shutouts makeing several saves each time. My GK is now on a 5/6 streak his 2nd season.

Injuries arent as much of a problem for me as i don't really train them a lot besides matches and friendlies. My Avarage injured players are 1-2 at the same time.

Formations are really f!@ked up. just nearly got kicked out of the cup by an illegal formation club. he didn't even set up the team upfront. Had 2 learned defenders played with 4. So in this case nordeus rewards rather those not putting in any effort. The loss of possession for illegal formation is darn stupid. At this point using illegal formation is not gettin penalized at all.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-21-2013 at 05:40 PM.
    cracicot and Ahmet Aygun like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    wow you seem to be exactly the cash cow nordeus is looking for...
    You obviously miss the point. I (and many others) choose to buy things to enhance our game, but others play it for the free game that it is. It's a matter of choice. The fact that it was set up as a free game should tell people something. Get over it people, or better yet, come up with something yourselves if it's that f!@king easy and you care so much.

(BTW I don't spend ludicrous amounts of money- I buy the 37 token pack at the start of each season)
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-21-2013 at 05:41 PM.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast