Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Wake up Nordeus!!!!!.....again

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb79 View Post
    the worst thing about t11 and nordeus isn't the friendly request system or any of the major flaws, its the customer service. And thats definitely not a hard fix.
    Boom!!!!

Apprentice
    The coding for a friendly request isn't difficult. In fact you should be able to simply mimic the code used for sending a friend request in game. Nothing happens until the second person confirms. The code is already written, but as a programmer myself, I'd be happy to rewrite it in exchange for tokens hahah
    cracicot and Ahmet Aygun like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    This thread will just be locked again, you know that.... Just because you're posting the same things multiple times, it doesn't mean they will listen to you.. We all know the game has problems.
    So... cant win, dont try?

What about the squeeky wheel gets the grease?
    Ahmet Aygun likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    We know friendlies are taking long to address. The first solution didn't sit well with many members, so we are going to try asymmetrical friendlies as mentioned already. This requires a lot of testing to make sure it works on three different platforms (desktop, android and iOS) for over 12 million players. I realize that many people see this as an "Easy" fix, but when you're dealing with such a large playerbase that plays with each other between platforms, we need to make sure nothing in the background breaks. We would rather delay a feature and make sure everything works, than push something Live that breaks the game.

As for the free number change, I'll see what's up with that.

I am sorry, but no. Each person is responsible for their behavior and we cannot be held responsible for what others do. We've had people use this excuse before for breaking the rules and it's always unpleasant for everyone.
    MDKII, can you elaborate on a few things?

1) asymmetrical friendlies. For us lay-people, can you please explain what that means?
    2) How does this have anything to do with multiple platforms? As far as I know, the games already work in every way on each platform, but the changes you need to make are on the back-end that have nothing to do with any platform. It should be just a matter of determining if someone has had friendlies that day or how many games they have already. I fail to see where this platform excuse comes from.
    3) what was the original solution that you mentioned that didnt sit well with many members?
    thon and Ahmet Aygun like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    MDKII, can you elaborate on a few things?

3) what was the original solution that you mentioned that didnt sit well with many members?
    This is what I really want to know too. I think Nordeus is mistaking "your solution is not perfect, it could be better" for not sitting well because anything is better than what we currently have.. well unless the friendly was starting in 1 minutes after being scheduled and not 3 minutes, that would not sit well, i agree.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Macca0507 View Post
    Nordeus have mad a game, for free. If people choose to spend their money on it then that is THEIR choice. It is quite easy to play the game for free and not buy any tokens but if you CHOOSE to spend money on it then it is YOUR CHOICE. And it is a choice I make.

Nobody is forcing anyones arm here (unlike other Facebook games where spending actual money is the only way to get on in the game).

Don't get me wrong, there are a few majorly annoying features in the game (friendlies, player ratings, etc) but why should Nordeus fix it? Honestly ask yourselves that question. They will continue to get people paying and when some stop paying for tokens, there are new users that will. I expect Nordeus are quite happy in their Ivory Towers and will not be rushing to make any significant changes soon.

Bottom line- If you don't like it then leave. This isn't Communist Russia
    No, that is not the answer Macca. That is the easy way to deal with it, not the CORRECT way to deal with it. We all have the choice to pay and/or play, yes thats true, but what Nordeus is doing is wrong from a business standpoint. Their methods when it comes to customer service are just plain horrible and any company that does things like that is something to be wary of. They basically say: "its my way or the highway, oh yeah, thanks for the money asshole! - tweeted from my yacht." I have worked in software companies and I know things are normally not like this.

Maybe this is how business is done in eastern European countries, and if that is true, then God help us, because this game is not going to get better. You say this isnt communist Russia, but realistically, its only a few countries away from that. I wouldnt be surprised if this game is a money laundering scheme setup by the Serbian Mafia. It would explain many things....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    UPDATE: Stop making friends that you dont know or friends that are using friendly matches inproperly!!!!!So simple!! update implemented!!
    WTF! REALLY? So I have 100 Fb friends and I have to dump some because they think its funny to ruin my day with unwanted friendlies? Sure, I get mad at them but I am not going to dump a friend I have known for 20 years because he likes to f!@k with one of my games occasionally.

The point is that I shouldnt have to decide to dump someone from FB if they are doing things I dont want in T11. It should be something that I can take care of in T11 itself, and I should not have to rely on anything in FB at all, since its a T11 issue in the first place.

So stop saying this is the easy solution - while that is true, it is not the CORRECT solution.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-18-2013 at 04:56 PM.
    Ahmet Aygun likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    My complaint isn't just the friendly thing. Its about the fact that it's taken 2 years and Nordeus have still done nothing and this isn't the only change that takes them far too long.

You would rather quit than complain....how very British.

The reason im complaining is because if they sorted at least the major flaws then this would be a great game.
    Lets be honest here, if the British quit rather than complained, we would all be speaking German right now.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The solution they originally mentioned on the Forum was the 3 hour between matches thing, but this was not good for a fair number of people that hold their own tournements (why can't spell that word) between groups of friends, and just plain for between a couple friends, they would rather it be possible to play any time, so the asymetrical (I gave up on spelling today) is basically the solution that is a "no-harm" to the invitee, that is to say, no injuries/condition loss for invitee, but the originator of the match does have condition loss and possible injury.

I'm not as familiar with on-line games as some of you, but a little patience is going to be required for changes to be implemented, as you can see from what MDKII said, they have to make sure it doesn't bomb out before full release.
    Raykco likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Lets be honest here, if the British quit rather than complained, we would all be speaking German right now.
    Maybe back then but unfortunately with modern day Britain it's far much easier to quit than complain for far too many people.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast