Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Champions League Final Day - LIVE (Season 45)

FCB
    10 minutes to CL Final
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    10 minutes to CL Final
    Good luck

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Well we did it

Rookie

Done and done. (Just waiting on our sister team's results).
    Last edited by Adam Montoya; 10-18-2013 at 07:59 PM.

FCB
    lost with 2-3 ... all the shots were wide of post ...damn ... they scored 2 goals in 2 minutes ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Rookie
    i won 3:2 in overtime vs token buyer team. hahah.

Champions League Final Day - LIVE (Season 45)-11.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by HaHaSa View Post
    i won 3:2 in overtime vs token buyer team. hahah.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	13910
    What formations did you guys use? The higher the level, the less difference between quality of teams. Unless he got his team up to 8 or 9 stars all, there of course was no guarantee for him to win. Actually he should have gotten a goalie with one-on-one stop SA ...

Kirchroa FC did it again to win the CL

We thought that we had a tough match. But anything but that. The first shot on goal by Soto was wright away a goal for us. Opponent wasn't there. We won now the CL for the 5th time on a row.

Scoreline

2' Soto
    41' Zivkovic
    61' Cardozo
    80' Cardozo assist Fraile

MOTM: Soto

Our MC Cardozo is this season important for our club. He should also add to our Hall of fame. This gonna happen.

Raykco, Ljepoje and Shadow like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HateMeNow View Post
    I just witnessed probably one of the silliest games ever on top11. Our cl final , that was it.

Thanks to my idiotic work-head i missed completely the time to switch formation cause, thanks to my idiotic Nordeus, i had league and CL whithin 1hr.

So we attended the match fielding 11 subs, from tip to toe, facing an equal Q opponent, and with our strongest players not even on bench (three 7*).

We arranged a ND clashing against the same module and at minute 20' we were able to swich to 3-5-2 V before losing connection. We logged back finding us dominating and immediatly scoring one. During half time i checked the team just to notice i've been having the subs in but the module wasnt switched in 3-5-2 v like i inputed. Besides, my two subs were playing oop and overwhelming them LOL.

For the second half i switched the position out of oop and OF COURSE i've been crushed and parried 1-1.

In the extra times we finally got back the game and we scored the 2-1, and at 1 min from the end OUR KEEPER MISSPASSED BEHIND for a nice tying own goal.

We won at penalties where our only PK sa of course missed it and our ****ty reserve keeper couldnt stop one. Lucky two opponents got wide.

VERY funny, winnig a game with a 4/5* vs a scout team, due to forgetting the match lol.
    Still better than losing at home to a 2* team owned by a robot...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    I manage to win Champions League final with Cruel Strategy. we had almost same team value, but he has 1 scout player and i don't, and a supporter to support him. so i lost in ball possession percentage.

When my opponent scores first, immediately i change formation with 3 DC and 1 DL, and change Tackling style to HARD, to injure his players, knowing a risk my player will get yellow or even red card. it's final afterall.

i manage to score then, even 1 of his player injure immediately. there is a time gap when substitution player hasn't come yet, so my team score again.

to ensure my win, i change tactic to more defensive with 2 DMC, 3 DC, 1 DL. and then again 1 of his Best player injures.

it makes 2 injured player for him. i score again for third goal. and win the match, lucky none of my player got sent off, sorry for my bad english.

http://forum.topeleven.com/attachmen...ason-45-cl.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Champions League Final Day - LIVE (Season 45)-cl1.jpg   Champions League Final Day - LIVE (Season 45)-cl2.jpg   Champions League Final Day - LIVE (Season 45)-cl3.jpg   Champions League Final Day - LIVE (Season 45)-cl4.jpg   Champions League Final Day - LIVE (Season 45)-cl.jpg  

Last edited by neojihad; 10-19-2013 at 08:06 AM. Reason: spoiler making

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123