Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Champions League Final Day - LIVE (Season 45)

Champions League Final Day - LIVE (Season 45)

Many of us forumers here today will be playing in a Champions League Final across many accounts, here is the topic that we can use to share our match previews, live updates and match reports for this season.

Good luck for everyone that is playing in a final.

Last Seasons Topic: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ason-44-a.html
    pnr8555 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

No CL final this season for me...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    No CL final this season for me...
    No CL Final for me this season either... All because of... TROLL MOURINHO.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    CL Final in another 6 hours
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

My Team A a Z FC is playing Cl final for the first time in 3 hours.
    We were not the favorites, even in the group stage, since we were 3rd last season, but we end up in first place, catch similar quality teams in the 8 and 4 finals, and a much better Team in the semis, 10 Q diference to them.
    Were we HAPPY by reching the semi finals and were not expecting to reach the final, but After winning at home in a very interesting tactical battle, with the other manager trying to get back in the game, and with me trying to counter him, ending in 2:1 to me. Seemed almost a chess game. We manage a draw at His home.

My oponent at the final, have similar quality and had also beat some tought oponent, so is expected to be a open game, were anyone can win. I may have a Little advantage, since 3 of His first Team player can not play because of the cards, 1 only have one.

I have 4 teams and have 3 CL finals today

1st one won 1-1 after extra-time , won 2-0 on penalties
    2nd one won 3-1 in normal time , a hard fought match
    3rd one lost 2-1 a hard fought defeat , however they have already won the cup and league this season
    Last edited by wowfc; 10-18-2013 at 08:07 PM.

CL final in another 5 hours

Just lost it 2:0
    I with 3N421 and he with 3W52
    Had 2 free kicks missed, 3 chances 1vs1 but the ball just did not get in.
    He scored the first from a pénalti, my defender touched the ball with the hand in the area, and the second from a long range.

Being in second place on a server were there are a lot of heavy token buyer it is very good.

Just finished my Level 2 Champions League final.

The opponent is Tegernheim FC, one of the early favourites for the CL title alongside my own team and two others. Our quality was only inferior by 0.1 although mine was all around more balanced while he had three players who shine far above any of mine. We also only scraped through the semi finals 2-1 on aggregate while he crushed his opponents 16-0, so it was quite fair to say that they are the favourites for this match.

They started the match with the maple leaf formation, while I set up my team with an attacking 3N - 1DMC - 4 - 2 which is the strongest possible team I could field. Both managers are present for the match with neither having power support. The match started very much in our favor, with CM Rausch scoring a rocket at 2'. That is the extend of our domination. From there Tegernheim quickly changed their formation into 4 - 1 - 3W - 1 - 1 and started to lay siege on our goal. Even with our slight possession advantage they were out-shooting us although most were off target. Their pressure eventually put its toll on us when their star AMC Ozil finally buried a shot at 20'. The floodgates look set to be opened.

Until barely one minute later, when we replied back immediately. Our corner kick was cleared behind, and our best crosser Stots managed to find striker Lorincz who headed into the goal totally against the run of play. Normal play was soon resumed, with them continuing their barrage of attacks to no avail. At half time they introduced a like for like change at ML while we maintained our formation and orders as it was still holding out against them.

The second half was more of the same, with them threatening our goal while we contend to attack once in a while. It was not until their striker managed to miss a one on one with my GK that I started to alter my formation. Goalscorer Lorincz was substituted in place of CM Ahar to try to slow down their attacks. It seemed to work too, as the rate of shots from them were slowing down. We started to sense victory when Tegernheim substituted Ozil for a much inferior replacement, and we managed to hold on for the victory.

FT 2-1 to us, with Lorincz winning MOTM.

P.s Sorry if this is a bit long- winded.

Rookie
    I just witnessed probably one of the silliest games ever on top11. Our cl final , that was it.

Thanks to my idiotic work-head i missed completely the time to switch formation cause, thanks to my idiotic Nordeus, i had league and CL whithin 1hr.

So we attended the match fielding 11 subs, from tip to toe, facing an equal Q opponent, and with our strongest players not even on bench (three 7*).

We arranged a ND clashing against the same module and at minute 20' we were able to swich to 3-5-2 V before losing connection. We logged back finding us dominating and immediatly scoring one. During half time i checked the team just to notice i've been having the subs in but the module wasnt switched in 3-5-2 v like i inputed. Besides, my two subs were playing oop and overwhelming them LOL.

For the second half i switched the position out of oop and OF COURSE i've been crushed and parried 1-1.

In the extra times we finally got back the game and we scored the 2-1, and at 1 min from the end OUR KEEPER MISSPASSED BEHIND for a nice tying own goal.

We won at penalties where our only PK sa of course missed it and our ****ty reserve keeper couldnt stop one. Lucky two opponents got wide.

VERY funny, winnig a game with a 4/5* vs a scout team, due to forgetting the match lol.
    Adam Montoya and Ljepoje like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast