Page 109 of 145 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1447
Like Tree2974Likes

Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    Out of the CL after 2 defeats vs a inferior team

Dissapointed:|
    Hahaha, that's what you get if I don't get an official jersey from you )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I made the biggest mistake right now!!! I wanted to sell my 5* GK whose value was 7.1 million but I by mistake put him up for the lowest value possible!!!! I am feeling furious right now!!! I will be in a loss of 2 million $$$$$ if he gets sold. I hope he doesn't!!!! I am feeling so frustrated. Why is the default value not on the highest!???? It is on the lowest and if we want we can increase it. It should be on the highest as most manager first want to try it out on the highest value first. It is quite on the TL right now but a 5* GK will attract attention. He was useless anyways but I cud have got money out of him!!!
    You gifted him to somebody else, no reason to be sad now you can wait for the Karma effect.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

AVICI FC has potentially given up in this season, after consecutive defeats and pre-season predictions from the manager.

While AEPRE FC 35 will be renamed to Avicii Forever, and token purchase has already been made there. Should I buy player now and get the CL qualifying spot, or stay in the same level next season?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    @ Saransh Hope for a bidding war..

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    @ Saransh Hope for a bidding war..
    Bidding war on the 22nd day, quite impossible. I just hope no one bids so that I can resell him. I can't even see if anyone has bid on him as I play on android.
    @Pricop, hahahahahahaha.............. Ya, hope for the karma effect but i feel it will be the lack of transfer budget next season...LOLs

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    AVICI FC has potentially given up in this season, after consecutive defeats and pre-season predictions from the manager.

While AEPRE FC 35 will be renamed to Avicii Forever, and token purchase has already been made there. Should I buy player now and get the CL qualifying spot, or stay in the same level next season?

Just listen to 'Levels' and chill!!!!!
    pnr8555 likes this.

Yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!! For the first time I am happy my player didn't get sold!!! Yes Graikos didn't get sod!!!!!!! Now I am selling him for the highest price!!!!!!! Yes I am so damn happy!!!!!!
    Cat Harrison and Gasi like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!! For the first time I am happy my player didn't get sold!!! Yes Graikos didn't get sod!!!!!!! Now I am selling him for the highest price!!!!!!! Yes I am so damn happy!!!!!!
    Lucky you ))) hahaha, like I said this is the power of Karma )

Royal Rumble "Shark" Cup Semi Final, 1st Leg

July Fourth 4-0 R.C. ZAMO VIGO

July Fourth 150.0 "dv8r 4-3N-2W-1" then 60 minutes 4-2N-3W-1 - R.C. ZAMO VIGO 145.9 3N-4-3

We got off to the perfect start in this Semi-Final, citing that we would like to try and win this tie in the first leg with Papaleo on a counter attack with winning the ball from Isco ran with it and curled it around the keeper to give us the lead immediately, Isco again commited a foul but Benayoun blasted the free-kick over the bar, It wasn't to prove too costly as Kusama next with a powerful shot found the back of the net, Petersen kept having shots blocked in the remainder of the first half and Ronaldo for Zamo Vigo was tackled from the experienced veteran Calavicci, We weren't creating too much so eventually decided that we needed a slight change and we threw on Miku for Watson, Shifting Miku-Zidane to the left and switched formations slightly after Zamo Vigo made a bright start to the second half in Ronaldo was applying all the pressure again but Regal was equal to it, We eventually won a free-kick after Bale mistimed his tackle and Benayoun fired it over the wall and into the goal for his 20th of the season, Benayoun shortly had another free-kick and once again got it on target and it was saved for the expense of a corner, that corner turned into another goal from us as Petersen crossed in for Lenoil to header in for 4-0, Now we were in control and were still creating chances from Miku and Benayoun but the scoreline remained at 4-0 to the end.

Goals: Papaleo (2) Kusama (16) Benayoun (61) Lenoil (67) MOTM: Calavicci.

Team Talk: I couldn't be more delighted with the teams performance here and the result justifies it, we can rest any yellow carded players here so we don't get any unwanted suspensions for the final.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Lucky you ))) hahaha, like I said this is the power of Karma )
    I agree. As told by the great Gautam Buddha.