Page 27 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
Like Tree2974Likes

Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

Having brought in no fewer than 10 scouts on day one of the season, and having a player go to 7* on opening day I was pretty confident of being able to retain my 100% record of winning the league every season. However, we have been given literally a league of death at Level 9 today.

The average quality of the top 5 teams -

SL Valclinic 67.2
    Flea FC 66.4
    FC Jupiter 65.7
    Lele DS 59.5
    Brombe Armate 57.2

So even with my ten scouts my team (Flea FC) is not the strongest in the division, with SL Valclinic nearly 1Q better, and then FC Jupiter less than 1Q worse. I imagine that the title will be a three way blow out between us, with Lele DS and Brombe Armate not a million miles off the Q rate either to finish the Champions League qualifying spots.

At least one of those 5 teams will miss out on Champions League football at level 10. Almost every other league at level 9 (having gone through all those in the Champs League to see what they are up again), the 57.2Q of the fifth best team in my league would be enough to be in the top two of most others.

I fear my 100% league title win run will be over this year. SL Valclinic look to have packed a really strong team together. He's either farmed like mad like I have for months and like me has decided to splash out on his team this year, or he is a Token buyer. Same with FC Jupiter. All my Tokens have come from farming and I currently have 908T left in my bank. I feel confident that my team can get a top 3 finish - and at worse qualify for the Champions League. Promotion is an absolute must.

The only thing that could end is my consecutive title wins - but I have to make the decision if its worth burning through my Tokens to power train to try and better SL Valclinic's and FC Jupiter's Quality to try and retain my title run - or to battle with them with my squad. Its all ego really for me in this - I'd love to keep the consecutive title's going, however I have decided that I'd rather have 908T in the bank and promoted to Level 10 with a nice arsenal to fall back on than burn through my Tokens and win league 9, but start Level 10 with a low Token count.

I suppose it doesn't really matter how many titles and cups you win as long as you keep getting promoted. Long term I think it makes more sense to stick with what I've got at the moment and try and fight for the title.
    Last edited by kynan; 10-22-2013 at 02:46 PM.

OMG.....my Champion League draw has pitted us against Real Madrid, Internationale, and a Greek team with a name I can't pronounce.

It scares me!!

I think we need to be lucky.........oh wait.....

Raykco, Don Duffy and Cat Harrison like this.
    League Winner - Season 2,4,5,7
    League R/UP - Season 3,6
    Champions League Winner - Season 4,5
    Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

Currently in Season 8

Unbelievable, why even try make a effort in this game when stupidness like this pays off?

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    I rather buy 2 scouts instead of some stupid jersey.
    I'd do the same. I'd prefer to invest into my team rather than add cosmetic value to the game.
    Raykco, reddeviljohn and ppturano like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth S24/L24 League Draw

We cannot be more delighted with how the league draw has worked out for us this season, There is a huge gulf of quality between ourselves and the rest of the league here and you would imagine that July Fourth should be able to win the league with ease... However all 26 matches are still to be played and as we all know... Anything can happen.

The reason why we are very happy with this league draw is because we quite easily could of been placed in a L25 League of death this season as both our previous league opponents les guerriers and QPR did.

July Fourth to win the league 1/14
    July Fourth to go unbeaten this season 6/5
    July Fourth to complete the 26-0-0 again 14/1 - LOSER!!!
    July Fourth to win the treble 100/1

July Fourth Points 72.5 Under/Over 10/11
    July Fourth Goals 102.5 Under/Over 10/11

Betting WITHOUT July Fourth
    dani 5/2
    BITLISSPOR 4/1
    Slavia FC 5/1
    galatasaray 7/1
    lollo tandoli 10/1
    LEPRA FC 14/1
    GALATASARAY SK 14/1
    Pungpond FC (Thai Team) 16/1
    Q FootbollClub 20/1
    F.C. NAZAR 25/1
    F.c. Aydost 33/1
    pendikspor 50/1
    Hong Tae FC 200/1
    League Round 1 - The "Schalke" Curse Strikes AGAIN!!!

Pungpond FC 1-1 July Fourth

Pungpond FC 137.7 5-1-2N-2 - July Fourth 146.5 4-1-3W-1-1

I got very tired with all the round the clock power training and having moments where I just couldn't sleep... But when I decided to take a nap I overslept by half an hour and missed my opening league fixture... Needless to say the "Schalke" curse struck us again. Our opponents took full advantage by playing a counter formation and they got themselves a draw. We call it the Schalke curse because this happened twice recently when we played a team named Schalke and it also happened in L13 when I left my team jumbled up on the opening day to lose 3-1, It's happened in many other occasions. Any thought's of a 'possible' 26-0-0 are quickly put to bed.

Goals: Nouri (15) Watson (51) MOTM: Hardy.

Team Talk: NO COMMENT... But it's my fault for being asleep.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    League of Death ... it is tough to win the league this time I think

Chester FC and Cat Harrison like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Rookie
    I got a relatively tough league this season. I'm still the highest Q, but only by a few points, and there are 4 or 5 teams within 5q of me. I've been second the past two seasons to much weaker leagues so with top 11 logic I'll probably win this one, lol.

I've missed all 3 matches so far, but I've won them all. Importantly after the disaster of my last big signing, I've got players this time who are performing well. My 2 new signings have had four 8's and two 7's in the three matches they've played, both of them have been man of the match and have scored two goals.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

FCB
    League Match - 1

(48.8) Thai Team 2 - 2 FCB (51.6)

4-1-2-3 | 4-2-2-2 Hexagon

J Neymar (6')
    Vanismpen (26')
    A Pavan (50')
    M Pavan (61')

MOTM: Neymar - Thai team

Match Report:

I did not watch the match and dont know what happened but it is a very tough and disappointing game.

Team Talk: ​Both Pavans saved us otherwise we would have start with a defeat .
    Chester FC and Cat Harrison like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

A a Z FC

We have Team to finish in top 4, but winning i do not think so, there 2 teams that have more 10Q that us.
    We started the league early in the morning, and probably the hour must Been a problem, since we were playing against one mutch lower Q team, but we only won 1:0.
    Not mutch to say, we had more possession, His DCs were winning all the balls, one of them was MOM, and we had a goal from a corner in 1H, cross from Shalmana and head of Ferreira. And the best part our 2 DCs got injured, all by themself, both 2 days(not bad). So we have to play in CL with the subs.

SBARATA FC

For the 2nd time in a row we are the favorites to win the league, there is only one Team with better quality, but it is abandoned, and it is our first match in a hour from now. We were thinking of tanking, but with this league draw, it would be stupid to do it, so back to the market.
    We already bought 3 players, 1T each, now we need to sell 2 more players to have space to them.
    Still need to buy MR/AMR.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Everyone is opening the league in a poor way...
    FCB likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC