Page 98 of 145 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Like Tree2974Likes

Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

League round 16 the come back

A bad start in the game. In the first 12 minutes we came 2-0 behind. Out of a corner and a counter attack. Probaley is 4-5-1 v style not so effective anymore against 4-3w-3. In the first half we made the 2-1. In the second half we made quick the 2-2. In the last 5 minutes of the game we got a freekick and our superstar Fraile scored the freekick. After 16 rounds we are still unbeated and the nr 2 lost today again and we have now 17 points clear. And again a injury.

Scoreline

8' Thanh Hung
    12' Ngoc Duy
    35' Babic assist Fraile
    47' Soto
    85' Fraile

MOTM: Fraile

Chester FC, FCB, Shadow and 2 others like this.

Different Class are off and running!

Murat FC 0-1 Different Class

They had their full back sent off for a bad challenge on the edge of the box and Ormesher crashed in the rebound from the free kick but on 12 minutes they injured Sheridan, we could not add to the lead and missed chance after chance but we had to be on our metal at the other end as they had the odd attack but job done.

Thanks to July Fourth for support
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Different Class are off and running!

Murat FC 0-1 Different Class

They had their full back sent off for a bad challenge on the edge of the box and Ormesher crashed in the rebound from the free kick but on 12 minutes they injured Sheridan, we could not add to the lead and missed chance after chance but we had to be on our metal at the other end as they had the odd attack but job done.

Thanks to July Fourth for support
    Different Class has a 'Perfect Tactics' ring to the name.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Royal Rumble "Shark Cup" Quarter-Final 2nd Leg

July Fourth 3-1 El Capo

July Fourth win 4-2 on aggregate
    July Fourth 149.7 3W-5-2 V to 65 mins then 4-4-1-1 - El Capo 148.4 4-5-1 V then 65 mins Hexagon

This was a very tense match and interesting tactical battle between the two teams, July Fourth looked the stronger of the 2 teams from the off and after a couple of missed chances we were punished from a break from Maruyama and he beat the defender and shot passed Knight to give them the advantage and cancel out our away goal, However it was backs to the wall stuff as July Fourth fought their way back into the tie and Petersen beat a defender and passed to Watson to level up the tie, Then Calavicci had a bit of defending to do at the back and we won 2 important tackles before Watson on a counter attack for July Fourth found his way into the area and stuck it past Ooms in goal to give July Fourth a lead in the tie, but we knew that another El Capo goal would win it for them on away goals, El Capo then came and pressured our back defence but Calavicci commanded that very well and any shots through Maruyama and Ferrira Berna were saved by Knight, The longer El Capo's attacks went on for the more our resistance wouldn't break, Calavicci and Lenoil were on top form and were not to be beaten, We then got a couple of chances and Petersen's corner was headed away and Benayoun had a shot blocked then Knight made a save from Schneuwly and Rubio gave a way a free-kick to us, What did Benayoun do? He scored! And we then had time to make a substitution right at the end.

Goals: Maruyama (16) Watson (25,38) Benayoun (83) MOTM: Calavicci.

Team Talk: What a great tie this was over 2 legs, in the end there could only be one winner and thankfully it was us in the end of a long battle. El Capo have spent big and perhaps deserve something for it. They are tough team and I have respect for him for the amount he has invested on his team in the last 2 seasons.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 11-06-2013 at 11:03 PM.
    Wiesse, dv8r, Chester FC and 3 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

The third Superstar(8*) in our history

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Different Class has a 'Perfect Tactics' ring to the name.
    I guess, hopefully he won't mind!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Rookie
    We got trolled

As I wrote already yesterday evening FC Sakura lost under very strange circumstances 0-1 in the Cup-Quarterfinal and so we went out. The game against FC Benjamin in the League was an easy 4-0 win. Teresa FC, who is third in the League, lost against a team which did not win for six games in a row at home 0-3. A major upset and actually unbelievable!!! Good news is that in an epic battle Teresa FC could overcome in the Cup-Quarterfinal an early 0-1 as our most successful striker Di Berardino equalized in the 9th minute. Both managers attended and it was a real intense game. No more goals were scored and this 1-1 got us in the Semi-Finals as we won the first leg 2-1. A battle well fought and now Teresa is the only team of the whole Dreamhunter-Franchise who has the chance to be successful in the Cup.

FC Dreamhunter and Berkshire Utd both won their league games, although Berkshire also had to struggle to win 2-1 against a team which is placed in the lower third of the table. But Berkshire is now 16-0-0 with a six point lead. Dreamhunter is one point behind the best, but we will play this team in the last round and have the chance to win the title.

Today all four teams play in the Champions-League, but after yesterday's results I really don't know what to expect. We will see..
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

First of all:

Congrats to Arsenal
    They proved something. If you have possesion or 13 shots on the goal it does not mean that you will win
    All you need is one goal
    But in TE Arsenal plays a match in CL also:

We will do our best to get a draw

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    League round 16 the come back

A bad start in the game. In the first 12 minutes we came 2-0 behind. Out of a corner and a counter attack. Probaley is 4-5-1 v style not so effective anymore against 4-3w-3. In the first half we made the 2-1. In the second half we made quick the 2-2. In the last 5 minutes of the game we got a freekick and our superstar Fraile scored the freekick. After 16 rounds we are still unbeated and the nr 2 lost today again and we have now 17 points clear. And again a injury.

Scoreline

8' Thanh Hung
    12' Ngoc Duy
    35' Babic assist Fraile
    47' Soto
    85' Fraile

MOTM: Fraile

Had exactly the same experience a few days back.Any advice how to counter 4-3w-3 as I am playing him again today?
    DUNGEON KNIGHTS SEASON 7 LEVEL 7
    League Titles (2) - Season 3 and 4
    Cup Titles (1) - Season 4
    Champions Titles (1) - Season 5

My Team : http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-knights.html

Dreamer
    Any chance for my sub account against this guy in CL? Probably not lol, my sub first squad range from low 5 stars to low Scout
    Anyway, i will max my rewards and try to give him some sweats over the 2 legs lol

he has super funny names for his players rofl

Basically it's Bird + Adj

Strong bird, Long bird, Queen Butterfly, Crazy Bird etc but "Bird" and "Butterfly" are euphemism for boys and girls' parts lol

Last edited by NeoWilson; 11-07-2013 at 09:21 AM.
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL