Page 70 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
Like Tree2974Likes

Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

Champions League, Group G, Round 5

United Til I Die 3-2 Eagles

United Til I Die 102.3 3N-5-2V then 3N-1-1N-3W-2 then 3N-1-1N-3W-1 - Eagles 102.3 4-4-2

On 17 minutes Subotic scores from a free kick, then on 31 minutes Marques shoots from distance and the keeper cannot stop it, on 43 minutes they pull one back, into the second half and we are creating tons of chances, I take off Marques (who was on a booking) and bring on McNamara and put Bosch as AMC and then Chester gets a straight red on 61 minutes for a professional foul in the box and they convert the penalty so I withdraw chicka and bring on Bar and we defend well and see it out.

MOM: Redmond
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Royal Rumble "Shark Cup" Last 16 Draw

July Fourth have been handed a very tough draw here in the Shark RR Cup on our server, We are still 1 level behind the majority of the clubs in the draw and we are on a collision course on perhaps our new main rival at present which is El Capo. Should ourselves and El Capo win our Last 16 matches we will play against each other in the Quarter-Finals. We also drew les guerriers in the last 16 again for the 2nd season running but this season they are considerably weaker compared to last season to us. Defending champions ОФН are on the other side of the draw and are expected to face fc sulo in the QF and Jon Utd in the SF, Thai Team are the pick of the bunch in the bottom quarter who were last seasons semi-finalist but as we found out in the last round anything can happen because ourselves and El Capo were both close to being eliminated.

RR Shark Cup Odds
    July Fourth 11/4
    El Capo 7/2
    ОФН 5/1
    fc sulo 8/1
    Thai Team 8/1
    Jon Utd 9/1
    FC Springfield 14/1
    FC ZAMO VIGO 14/1
    Klein Chicago 20/1
    Fabulous FC 25/1
    fc visca 25/1
    Man Utd 33/1
    Bjk 1903 33/1
    tripianas club 50/1
    watchara 100/1
    les guerriers 100/1

Previous Winners
    Last Season ОФН 2-2 El Capo (ОФН won on Penalties)
    S44 FC.KOYTALA 1-0 TeamSystem COBRA
    S43 INCORRUPT 2-1 PIPPO FC
    S42 FC Springfield were the winners but I wasn't in Shark Cup bracket back then.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 10-30-2013 at 09:00 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FC BLUE KINGS 1-5 LONDON CITY

For seventy minutes it looked as if we were going to be frustrated and were heading for our third consecutive draw. But a crazy last twenty minutes saw us score four times, incuding three in three minutes, to seal another fine win, against admittedly, lesser opponents. We are now just 1 point behind the leading team. Wayne Dixon got an early goal and we led until the start of the second half, when Blue Kings equalised. Then came the goal rush. Substitute Calvin Charlton put us back ahead after a neat pass from Dixon. A minute later, Shinji Noda fired a rasper past the 'keeper. And then straight from the restart, Marcos Lepe accepted a pass from fellow defender Declan Jones to score our fourth. Vener Chekmarev scored a fifth for us with time running out. Jones was given man of the match.

GOAL STATS: Dixon 8, Essemlali 46, Charlton 71, Noda 72, Lepe 73, Chekmarev 88

LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Another red card now that is 5 so far this season, a bit excessive!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

As I posted earlier, the Academy is now Tanking,

Lucky 11 however, are doing just fine so far

July Fourth and Cat Harrison like this.
    League Winner - Season 2,4,5,7
    League R/UP - Season 3,6
    Champions League Winner - Season 4,5
    Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

Currently in Season 8

SBARATA FC

League round 8:
    Important win against one of the teams that is probably finish in top 4 current 3rd place.
    We won 3:0 Van dunen, Koziol and Saragna scored the goals, Sparagna was MOM.

League round 9:
    Another important win, also a favorite to finish top 4, current 5th.
    We won 3:1, leitgeb, Rivera and Khemila scored the goals, they got one back but was already to late to change anything. My DC Litgeb was MOM.

we are current 2nd and will face 1st tomorrow, they have 9 wins, so hope to win and go 1st.

CUP we were eliminated in the same stage and from the same Team of last season, 2 results of 2:1 against us sealed our destiny.

CL 4Th draw in a row, 2:2 away, both managers present, we scored first by Plasil from a free kick, they turned the result to there favor, but After changing tactic we manage to draw by Sucerquia.
    We are 3rd can still be second but for that need to win next game against second for a 4 goal diference.
    In 2 days we will see.

Champions League Group H Round 5

NS Stars 0-3 July Fourth

NS Stars 141.2 WD - July Fourth 148.9 4-1-4-1 then 70 minutes 4-5-1 V

This was a bit of a boring affair between these 2 sides, July Fourth kept making and wasting many chances during the first half and Watson and Papaleo really should of scored easy chances but we soon took the lead from a Benayoun free-kick, Nothing much happened afterwards and it wasn't until I decided to take off Papaleo when our 2nd goal came off a Petersen corner which was crossed in for Papaleo to header in before being subbed off for Pietropaolo, Our 3rd goal also came form a Benayoun free-kick.

Goals: Benayoun (41,81) Papaleo (70) MOTM: Papaleo.

Team Talk: We are all but mathematically qualified for the knockout stage, barring a heavy defeat to Rumble Fish and Steaua winning big against NS Stars we have qualified.

League Round 9 Result: F.c.Aydost 0-3 July Fourth Benayoun also scored 2 goals in the league today with Miku-Zidane scoring the other, I wasn't present to watch the game and we won comfortably, Papaleo again was MOTM. We move 9 points clear after all the other games were played. League looks as good as over already.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Dreamer
    Wow , how the hell did Mike FC (higher Q than me) won both games against me and lost both games against Supermen (lower Q than me) - a much weaker team (??)

Now I must win the last game against Supermen, a draw or a lost will surely send me out of the CL since Mike FC won't lose against #4 also he's got better GD and 2 win over me

My sub has also been experiencing some strange results. Lost both games against weaker teams and then won round 3 & 4 against a team that is 10Q higher!!? End up at #1 after winning last night game.

Last edited by NeoWilson; 10-31-2013 at 01:25 AM.
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

Rookie
    LL3 Rd 9

Yesterday we had our 3rd game in two seasons against our rivals, NewStar VG. Last season we had a draw and a win against them. This season we start with a win. I assume they will be sending everything at us for the 4th match. We decided to play to win in the cup. Top 16 time. The top 16 in our cup is made up of six level 3 teams, nine level 4 teams, and one level 5 team. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. One match remains for CL, and we're at the top of group with 13 pts. We have 26 goals for, 1 against.

Rookie
    We lost our 0 goals taken record winning 2-6 away today. Champion's match was alright on a 0-4.