Page 115 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1447
Like Tree2974Likes

Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

League, Round 22

KopeT FC (102.7) 1-3 United Til I Die (103.3)
    4-3N-3-Vs 4-4-1-1/4-3N-2W-1
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Yesterday I went asymmetrical against my League 1st ranker's3N-1-4-2 formation. I used DC-DC-DR. DMC ML-MC-MR. AML. ST-ST. I attacked through the left flank where I had my AML/AMC Cazorla, my too scorer. I played this as he had no DR and my AMR was injured and didn't waste packs on him.
    I won 2-1 with Cazorla scoring first, followed by ST Matrix. They scored at the end but cud not equalize.
    MoM DC Harrera.
    This keeps us 2nd, 2GD better. Today we play 4th. Hope for the best.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

We are first at least for now. Great game today. His GK did great but never the less great result against active manager. He arranged match at 5:30 a.m. but I was working so we were both watching

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Great job Shadow, keep going like this few more days and you will win the league!
    Shadow likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Mixed Results for Dreamhunter Franchise

After traveling over the weekend here you have the latest update on the events of the last couple of days -

FC Dreamhunter finally has found its form and starting eleven. There were very convincint victories both in the league as well as in yesterday's first let of the CL-Final. In the league we played against the third best team with an active manager and a Hattrick from our striker Posito brought us an early 3-0 lead after 22 minutes. Until the end of the game nothing has changed. The same team has played two days earlier against the then-leading team and drew 1-1. So - after 21 games we lead again by one point. In the last round we will face the second placed squad on an away game. So this will be a very interesting competition until the end.

In the CL we won 1-0 away against a strong team and hope that this will be enough to advance to our first CL-final ever.

Berkshire Utd did not have a good day yesterday. First we only reached a 1-1 away-draw in the CL and then we lost against the second best team SSSport from Russia 1-3 at home. This was our first defeat this season, but with a 20-0-1 record we still lead with three points and the better goal-difference. So it is completely up to us to stay on top. Four games should be easy wins, but we also play against the third best team. We also hope to advance to the CL-Final...

FC Sakura also won in the CL-Semis 1-0 away and we really hope to get to the finals as we will face there our friendly arch-rival FC Massimo. Yesterday we had the deciding game against this team in the league. We were three points behind before the game but had the far better goal-difference. After losing the first game at home 0-3 (and we were really completely chanceless) I was hoping for a better start this time, but our opponent changed his tactic formation just before the game and I also had some technical difficulties. To make a long story short - we were down 0.3 after 24 minutes. Then I changed tactics and substituted two players and suddenly after 75 minutes it was only 2-3. Unfortunately we could not get the equalizer - but it makes me optimistic that if we both advance to the CL-final that I could repeat the CL-win of last season against the same team.

We will be second in the league for sure and so we focus solely on the CL and do extensive training in between the games.

Teresa FC qualified for next year's CL and will be third in the league. Still we have one (or maybe two) important game(s). We are still active in the Cup and won the first leg 2-1. Tonight we hope to advance, but unfortunately two hours before the match we play in the league. Now as we have four players on the injury-list we can play with only 8 substitutes - and certainly hope that none of the starting players for the Cup will get an injury. Without buying any tokens it is really hard to keep the team competitive.. Luckily we could buy two players for only 3 tokens combined to give our team a bit more depth. Next season this team will get some players from FC Dreamhunter who don't get enough playing time with the Top Team.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    5 new players in our team, ready to make moneys but nobody is buying them aaaaaaaaah!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Bai, Orlova, de ce nu-mi publici tutorialul?
    De unde atata cenzura?

Turpin has been sold as he will be 3* next season and we have done good business as his value was 54m and he finally went for 69m
    Wiesse and Cat Harrison like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4