Page 124 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1447
Like Tree2974Likes

Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    There is no reason to argue about this and the name was not "created" by July Fourth, the name is from the old forum and also all this don't have anything to do with July or any other user.

I decide that is better for a staff member to create the thread to avoid what happened in the last 3,4 seasons.
    To clarify my earlier post I am not arguing about the point just stating my opinion of which I am entitled to do.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I passed it on to pnr a couple of seasons ago because I thought about leaving the forum and possibly the game, but as things stand I'm more active than lately, things have improved slightly.
    That is good to hear but I think he messed it up by posting it too early so I think that is why it has been taking over after people complained but I did not see any reason for a name change, maybe a corporate thing.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    CL 1/2 match 2

The opponent had scheduled the match to 02.30 AM at my time. I was awake to manage te game and we won the match. Opponent started with 4-5-1 v style. In SH he switched to 3w-5-2 v style. About the 65' he switched to 3w-1-4-2. We had no problem this match. We changed the formation not.

We are trough the final. Agg score: 4-0
    he can't play anything than 451V-4141. the other way is just stupid.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    That is good to hear but I think he messed it up by posting it too early so I think that is why it has been taking over after people complained but I did not see any reason for a name change, maybe a corporate thing.
    This thread already had 3,4,5 names, "nicknames" but yes that's the reason why I decide to take care of this is to avoid complains and about name and thread model I got a lot of positive feedbacks but yea everyone is free to say what he thinks and I'm respecting your oponion :P
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    he can't play anything than 451V-4141. the other way is just stupid.
    He hasn't play 4-1-4-1. He made stupid choices.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
    We won our ninth League Title, the fifth consecutive!
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    There is no reason to argue about this and the name was not "created" by July Fourth, the name is from the old forum and also all this don't have anything to do with July or any other user.

I decide that is better for a staff member to create the thread to avoid what happened in the last 3,4 seasons.
    In the old forum it was called "Talk About Your Season XX" and MDKII named the thread "How Are You Doing?" from the beginning of the start of this forum, "Be A Football Manager" is the games slogan and doesn't make much sense to HAYD topic at all, But if its to be "BAFM" then it's BAFM.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

SBARATA FC

YESTERDAY WAS TITLE GAME AND WHAT A GAME!
    This league as been a 2 players race, very similar Q of both teams, and just getting similar results, i got trolled first with a draw, then i won in my home 4:2 in also a very closed match, i played ND and he 442 i was winning 2 times but at the end he turned the game into his favor. Two days After he also got trolled with a draw and we having Been playing with him 1st, we 3 points behind, but better GD and GS.

Since I was playing away, i started also with 442 against His 442, with my Best players on the field, luckyli in that day morning 2 players reached the scout level and a 3rd(my Best scorer) the 5th star.
    I started with more possession, since i had the possession bonus of seing the game, he Never sees the games. But he was getting more chances, but my defenders were doing great job, at 37th Alves Opens the score in our favor, in second half, the enter very strong, double corner and they eqaulize, at 71th they took the lead, but 2 minutes After Barbu in a solo eford equalize for us.
    85th minute time to put Sucerquia and Kaplan in the game, and what a lucky sub, Sucerquia gain a Penalty, red card for His DC, and Sparagna scores it, After that the control of the game was our.

We are now 1st because of goal diference, we have the same goals scored but less 3 suffered.

Today we won 2:0 so GD of 5 to us, and more 2 goals scored.
    But he have easyer games.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    SBARATA FC

YESTERDAY WAS TITLE GAME AND WHAT A GAME!
    This league as been a 2 players race, very similar Q of both teams, and just getting similar results, i got trolled first with a draw, then i won in my home 4:2 in also a very closed match, i played ND and he 442 i was winning 2 times but at the end he turned the game into his favor. Two days After he also got trolled with a draw and we having Been playing with him 1st, we 3 points behind, but better GD and GS.

Since I was playing away, i started also with 442 against His 442, with my Best players on the field, luckyli in that day morning 2 players reached the scout level and a 3rd(my Best scorer) the 5th star.
    I started with more possession, since i had the possession bonus of seing the game, he Never sees the games. But he was getting more chances, but my defenders were doing great job, at 37th Alves Opens the score in our favor, in second half, the enter very strong, double corner and they eqaulize, at 71th they took the lead, but 2 minutes After Barbu in a solo eford equalize for us.
    85th minute time to put Sucerquia and Kaplan in the game, and what a lucky sub, Sucerquia gain a Penalty, red card for His DC, and Sparagna scores it, After that the control of the game was our.

We are now 1st because of goal diference, we have the same goals scored but less 3 suffered.

Today we won 2:0 so GD of 5 to us, and more 2 goals scored.
    But he have easyer games.
    3 GD isn't so large. don't be trolled )
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

LIONS FC HAVE WON THE CUP FOR THE FIRST TIME! Awesome 4-2 win against a slightly better team who's manager didn't show up! We also won the league so it'll be our first double too! If we hadn't been eliminated in the CL semi final we coulda made it a treble, but we lost 5-4 on aggregate. Very successful season! The reserves will play the remaining two league games before I boot their butts off the team at the end of the season. Kk I'm going back to sleep.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

S1- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd
    S2- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL: 3rd
    S3- L: 4th, Cup: 2nd round, CL: R16
    S4- L: 1st, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals
    S5- L: 2nd, Cup: Playoffs, CL: Quarter finals
    S6- L: 3rd, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals.
    S7- L: 1st, Cup: Winners, CL: 3rd
    S8- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: Winners
    S9- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: R16