Page 126 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1447
Like Tree2974Likes

Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

  1. #1251
    Famous tongly45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    The were retiring this season only, in 2 days..... And one was a 3* GK who didn't play as single match as I have 2 5* keepers. Other was a ST, who played 2 whole and a few matches coming in at 80ish min and had only one goal. So, 2 days only they had more..... Poor guys
    if i was you, i sell the 5* GK and keep the 3* one. from the begining of the game, change the GK for only one time when he take a red card.
    if you don't want to buy in the first days of next season, keep your best 11 and your 3 most crappy player. you have better cup Draw. sell all the other, they were there for nothing
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

    competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

  2. #1252
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Royal Rumble "Shark" Cup FINAL - Preview

    Jon Utd vs July Fourth

    Jon Utd 148.0 - July Fourth 150.1

    Today we play one of the biggest games in the clubs history, Same said for our opponents Jon Utd who are also in their first shark Cup final too (but have won Cup previously), Jon Utd are the 3rd strongest team on the server by Quality after Ourselves and El Capo and they buy scouts to the Nth degree which is the only critism I have about their team, I've checked out their team over the past 4 seasons in the shark tank and it appears he buys 1031T each season and more or less refreshes his ENTIRE squad of new scouts every season which us forumers believe is a bit of a waste seeing quite a lot of these players won't play many matches and less tokens could of been spent and he would still have a full scout XI that would more or less get the job done in most cases, Jon Utd are a very successful side historically given their vast turnover of scouts each season, He has won 20 League titles in a row, 12 Champions Leagues and 2 Cups under the old format, but its more recent times when entering the server shark tank he has had more difficulties winning trophies recently, With the amount of scouts he buys I wouldn't be surprised if he reaches for the 'Personal Trainer' one day if his more recent trophy drought was to prolong, With current powerhouses like July Fourth and El Capo around, chances are going to be quite limited for other teams in the shark tank to win trophies.

    Jon Utd as mentioned before a full scout team, 3 of their scouts this season have developed to 8*, Jordan Hanley, Guy Abohazira and Julio Halty. Those 3 players look to be their star players and their ST Mohamed Moussa is more than worth a mention at 19 goals this season.

    Opponents Squad:



    Match Odds 90 Mins: July Fourth 4/7, Draw 5/2, Jon Utd 7/2
    To Lift The Trophy: July Fourth 2/5, Jon Utd 15/8
    Over/Under 2.5: Over 4/6, Under 6/5
    Both Teams To Score: Yes 4/6, No 6/5

    First Goalscorer
    Papaleo 4/1
    Kusama 4/1
    Petersen 11/2
    Moussa 11/2
    Benayoun 6/1
    Watson 7/1
    Christopoulos 15/2
    Miku-Zidane 8/1
    Hanley 9/1
    Abohazira 10/1
    Miku 10/1
    Facelli 12/1
    Marin 12/1
    Any Other Scorer: 8/1
    No Goalscorer (0-0 draw) 9/1
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  3. #1253
    Serbian Forum Moderator Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    4,083
    Good luck JF

  4. #1254
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Good luck JF
    Yeah Good Luck to U from me as well.
    His GK looks good to me.
    And I wish luck to your opponent as well. May the best tactician win and there be no troll results.
    July Fourth likes this.

  5. #1255
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,008
    League, Round 24

    FC Bool (102.6) 3-1 United Til I Die (103.8)
    4-1-2N-1-2ND Vs 4-3N-2W-1/3N-2N-2W-3
    Wiesse and Chester FC like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  6. #1256
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    I simply do not know what to say after tonights cup final...
    ppturano likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  7. #1257
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I simply do not know what to say after tonights cup final...
    It was a drubbing!
    July Fourth likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  8. #1258
    Apprentice roni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    209
    Just won the Cup and the League too bad i got eliminated from CL ,anyways not a bad season

  9. #1259
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Yeah Good Luck to U from me as well.
    His GK looks good to me.
    And I wish luck to your opponent as well. May the best tactician win and there be no troll results.
    Royal Rumble "Shark" Cup FINAL - Best July Fourth Performance Ever?

    Jon Utd 1-9 July Fourth
    July Fourth are the new Server Champions!!!

    Jon Utd 148.0 3W-4-1-2 - July Fourth Narrow Diamond 150.1

    I really had a lot of nerves before this final and most probably had every right to be coming upto the game, But we maxed out everything on our players for Condition/Morale etc for this game, It didn't take us long to take the lead when Lamb out of knowhere struck the back of the net, Then there was a decent spell for Jon Utd as they looked to find a way back into the final, there were chances for Pinter,Marin and Moussa but Calavicci and Hardy just won the tackles easily, Facelli also had a chance but that was blocked, But soon July Fourth just found another gear and it was 2-0 from a corner that Petersen crossed in for Regal to header in, Petersen just equalled Zidane's record at 35 in a season for July Fourth, Next Kusama then beat a defender and setup Miku-Zidane for our 3rd and Papaleo just before HT made it 4-0 by easily getting passed the Jon Utd defence and slotting it past the keeper.

    The Final was all but over and July Fourth just started to score goals for fun in the second half, Hardy made it past a defender and squared off for Regal to make it 5-0, before Jon Utd managed a consolation goal when Hanley scored from 30 meters, Hanley almost added a second for Jon Utd to try and make it a contest once again and Facelli also could of scored from a Christopoulos pass but July Fourth soon scored again when Benayoun fired one in from distance midway through the second half, It went a little quiet until the final 10 minutes of the game, Substititue Watson found Papaleo in the box and he tapped it in for 7-1, then Benayoun scored a free-kick before Petersen scored with a well struck shot to perhaps undeservedly add more pain to Jon Utd's disappointing performance.

    Goals: Lamb (5) Regal (33,50) Miku-Zidane (41) Papaleo (45,82) Hanley (53) Benayoun (65,84) Petersen (85) MOTM: Hardy.

    July Fourth players shuck the Jon Utd's players hands and commiserated them after the final whistle since its a very painful defeat to take in a final after getting some hopes up earlier in the day that they could cause an upset, But July Fourth were stunning, amazing and almost put in the most perfect performance that their fans will remember for eternity and also July Fourth can enjoy being the "Server Champions" after beating the best of the best on our server to claim the grand prize that only a small number of clubs in Top Eleven will achieve, They join Ljepoje's BALKAN BOYZ who managed to win the RR Shark Cup on his server after a 3-2 win over Dynamo SWAG as some forum members will remember of the past, Whatever happens from now July Fourth's name will go down in history of being one of the great top eleven teams of all-time. July Fourth win the RR Shark Cup on our server and looking back at this cup run, It all comes down to that one moment where Chano Petersen scored in the 88th minute to keep us in the competition in the 3rd Round. To become champions you need great performances as well as a bit of luck at sometimes. We lift the trophy high into the air and thank all our wonderful supporters that made all these achievements possible.

    I just want to say it's very hard luck to Jon Utd who came all the way to the final and knocking out some good teams along the way including ОФН who you may remember won this competition in a unique style themselves last season, But today was our day, we were simply too good for anyone and after a period of uncertainty this season we eventually were able to prove exactly why that we are the best team on our server at this moment in time.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 11-14-2013 at 09:09 PM.
    roni, reddeviljohn, dv8r and 8 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  10. #1260
    Dreamer dan1daking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post


    Royal Rumble "Shark" Cup FINAL - Best July Fourth Performance Ever?

    Jon Utd 1-9 July Fourth
    July Fourth are the new Server Champions!!!

    Jon Utd 148.0 3W-4-1-2 - July Fourth Narrow Diamond 150.1

    I really had a lot of nerves before this final and most probably had every right to be coming upto the game, But we maxed out everything on our players for Condition/Morale etc for this game, It didn't take us long to take the lead when Lamb out of knowhere struck the back of the net, Then there was a decent spell for Jon Utd as they looked to find a way back into the final, there were chances for Pinter,Marin and Moussa but Calavicci and Hardy just won the tackles easily, Facelli also had a chance but that was blocked, But soon July Fourth just found another gear and it was 2-0 from a corner that Petersen crossed in for Regal to header in, Petersen just equalled Zidane's record at 35 in a season for July Fourth, Next Kusama then beat a defender and setup Miku-Zidane for our 3rd and Papaleo just before HT made it 4-0 by easily getting passed the Jon Utd defence and slotting it past the keeper.

    The Final was all but over and July Fourth just started to score goals for fun in the second half, Hardy made it past a defender and squared off for Regal to make it 5-0, before Jon Utd managed a consolation goal when Hanley scored from 30 meters, Hanley almost added a second for Jon Utd to try and make it a contest once again and Facelli also could of scored from a Christopoulos pass but July Fourth soon scored again when Benayoun fired one in from distance midway through the second half, It went a little quiet until the final 10 minutes of the game, Substititue Watson found Papaleo in the box and he tapped it in for 7-1, then Benayoun scored a free-kick before Petersen scored with a well struck shot to perhaps undeservedly add more pain to Jon Utd's disappointing performance.

    Goals: Lamb (5) Regal (33,50) Miku-Zidane (41) Papaleo (45,82) Hanley (53) Benayoun (65,84) Petersen (85) MOTM: Hardy.

    July Fourth players shuck the Jon Utd's players hands and commiserated them after the final whistle since its a very painful defeat to take in a final after getting some hopes up earlier in the day that they could cause an upset, But July Fourth were stunning, amazing and almost put in the most perfect performance that their fans will remember for eternity and also July Fourth can enjoy being the "Server Champions" after beating the best of the best on our server to claim the grand prize that only a small number of clubs in Top Eleven will achieve, They join Ljepoje's BALKAN BOYZ who managed to win the RR Shark Cup on his server after a 3-2 win over Dynamo SWAG as some forum members will remember of the past, Whatever happens from now July Fourth's name will go down in history of being one of the great top eleven teams of all-time. July Fourth win the RR Shark Cup on our server and looking back at this cup run, It all comes down to that one moment where Chano Petersen scored in the 88th minute to keep us in the competition in the 3rd Round. To become champions you need great performances as well as a bit of luck at sometimes. We lift the trophy high into the air and thank all our wonderful supporters that made all these achievements possible.

    I just want to say it's very hard luck to Jon Utd who came all the way to the final and knocking out some good teams along the way including ОФН who you may remember won this competition in a unique style themselves last season, But today was our day, we were simply too good for anyone and after a period of uncertainty this season we eventually were able to prove exactly why that we are the best team on our server at this moment in time.
    Wooow what a win !! Congrats man !

    btw why do you call it royal rumble?
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.