Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

Pro
    Poor real Madrid. You nailed 3 past him after stealing Darren from him as well. Is that mommy holding his hand?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Mo, I like how ya beat Jovanka in Bidding, then match... but, and this message is for all who post screen shots-- you need to cut out or draw a box over any personally identifying images, big words for name and photo. Can leave team name, logo. OK? Thanks... Sometimes we forget, but it is important, and part of the rules of the Forum.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Mo, I like how ya beat Jovanka in Bidding, then match... but, and this message is for all who post screen shots-- you need to cut out or draw a box over any personally identifying images, big words for name and photo. Can leave team name, logo. OK? Thanks... Sometimes we forget, but it is important, and part of the rules of the Forum.
    Sorry hun I didnt even know !!!!! and until you pointed it out I never realised I outbid the same player lol have re-done the result screen as far as the bidding I will just delete I think !!

Again sorry to Cat And the young man I crushed twice today !!!!! he must hate me lol

oooooo like the haloween touch
    Last edited by Mo Meow Odom; 10-24-2013 at 08:56 PM.
    Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    DO NOT upgrade WHILE boosters/youth are being generated, as you will lose out. These reset to zero during upgrade.
    Is it recommended to hold off on a booster upgrade and wait til its finished? In my first season, I just went ahead and upgraded them because I was planning to get 4-5 upgrades done in time to start my Academy u/g

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    About the price of tickets i am now level 5 and i have 6 for league and CL and 7 for cup, always full house.
    I now have 6000 seats, i am upgrading slowly, but will be 7000 tomorrow.
    Anyone have better values?
    I'm quite greedy, set my prices to $8 since I've only got 600 capacity and 1500-2400 fans, cant remember now

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I said in another thread that I had about 4 T11 generated players given to me at the start of the season to replace those I have not yet signed. I almost kept two of them since they were better than 2 of my worst players, simply because I have to tank this season with that account. But I believe they were 2* players and right now I have four 2* players, so tanking is going to happen as over half my team is 2/3* and I am not going to put out my remaining tokens to replace half the team. I would be looking at 4-7T per player on average for a total of ~50T to get twelve 4/5* players.

So noobs in this group: tank every 2nd season if you want to save tokens and have the best chance at trophies.
    How long did you have to wait until the replacements come in?
    Last season, 3 of my players retired i didnt get any free replacements, but bought a fair few so maybe I had enough players

Actually got a full squad now (some mediocre player) and decide who to let go to make room for the 2 youth players.
    The 2 who are out of contract this season as playing well, looks like they want a new contract
    And cant seem to shift those mediocre players... even got one up to 3stars but still no takers

Just finished a match, their GK got injured and wasnt subbed off. Was it bad of me to play 3 up front with 3 wingers playing direct?
    Tried to bombard his goal to get as many goals in early on in the season, only won 3-nil (away)
    Dman2pt likes this.

And France in the Champions League makes it a great day for MO FC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My season has started !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie
    Oh quick question, whats the typical condition loss of playing a friendly and skill gain?
    Is it always better to do a friendly/friendlies before any training?

Rookie
    u lose at least 20%, depending on the way u play, soft, hard, attack, normal...so i would not recomend to play more than 3 games per day..in the end of the day do the math how much condition they have until the next game..
    Mo Meow Odom and Cat Harrison like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by André Costa View Post
    u lose at least 20%, depending on the way u play, soft, hard, attack, normal...so i would not recomend to play more than 3 games per day..in the end of the day do the math how much condition they have until the next game..
    Yeah, I'm doing the math with trainings. Just need some figures to work with with regards to friendlies.
    So a Hard Practice Match costs 18% and gives an avg. 30% of skill gain.
    Seeing as a friendly cost roughly the same, are the gains very much the same as well?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Zangy View Post
    Yeah, I'm doing the math with trainings. Just need some figures to work with with regards to friendlies.
    So a Hard Practice Match costs 18% and gives an avg. 30% of skill gain.
    Seeing as a friendly cost roughly the same, are the gains very much the same as well?
    Almost, but i still prefer the friendlies, besides u can farm some boosters...i only do the trainings to complete the condition and not "waste" time...
    Zangy likes this.

Rookie
    ah ic ic, gotcha!

Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast