Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    A win today I go top yea !!!!! come on kick off 15 mins Saransh has a new striking partner and picked up a new midfield player too
    Last time I said I will score and I did.... This time too I have my blessings with me(huh? Lols)...... I will score again!!!! If luck favors, then twice all the best!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

A win today 4-2 puts me back top ( for a short while anyway) no goals from Saransh but 2 assists lol but it's so nice to see that scout star lol for 2 tokens !!! 1 to buy and 1 name change lol
    Well, no goals but assists... Hmmmm,....... That's fine!!!! Will do the scoring later, let's finish this seasons quota for assists....
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Yeahhh me !!!!!! we won 4-1 Saransh scored 1 assist 1 we are top !!!!!!!!!!!

Yeahhh me !!!!!! we won 4-1 Saransh scored 1 assist 1 we are top !!!!!!!!!!!
    What I said????? I scored!!!! Not the 2nd goal though but an assist!!! Feed me well, pay me well, treat me well, I will keep scoring!!!

Tell us ur opinion-

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    What I said????? I scored!!!! Not the 2nd goal though but an assist!!! Feed me well, pay me well, treat me well, I will keep scoring!!!
    We were 4-0 up at half time so played around a little putting 2 star players on to rest others but kept you on full 90 mins . No end of match rub down for you hun more training till I get my hat-trick lol

We were 4-0 up at half time so played around a little putting 2 star players on to rest others but kept you on full 90 mins . No end of match rub down for you hun more training till I get my hat-trick lol
    Hat trick???? Wait let me see my schedule diary..... Hmm.... I have time for a hat trick after two more matches.... Lols just kidding
    Will score hat trick soon, ya and keep training me, I wanna improve but don't get me injured!!!! I don't wanna miss out on any action

Tell us ur opinion-

Quote Originally Posted by Abdulrahman Tarek View Post
    Hi, new to this thread, and to the game as well

I signed up but missed the first 2 seasons, so I'm level 1 season 3, 3rd place in the league with one point difference from 1st, doing good but I want info about power training, help is appreciated, another thing, I remember seeing someone gifting jerseys, is that possible, if it is, how?
    I think this is the perfect situation for staying competitive for as long as possible without spending or farming tokens. You'll probably be in a weaker league and cup, so you don't need to buy 5 or 6 star players. My advice would be to buy expensive youngsters of about the same quality you have right now. This will be affordable fast trainers. Try to build a young fast trainig team without improving your avg quality too much. A team with a lot of these players will perform a lot better then a similar rated team of aging players, and they should, being a few times more expensive.

I had a similar situation with one team. I spent all my cash, built up in 2 seasons, on 3 young, very expensive 4 starplayers. (DC,MC and ST). I could buy them for 1 T each, and have already gained another star by now. they carry the team. The rest of my team consisted of 1-3 star players, so all improvements after were (just) 3 star fast trainers (which none of the managers at your lvl want, ie cheap), or free agents, you might get lucky there even and find a gem. It is these fast trainers you should train, or play as much as possible.

I strongly believe improving Quality will get you in tougher leagues, so as experiment, I have 1 team where I try to keep the marketvalue as high as possible while keeping quality as low as possible.
    Last edited by fugazi; 02-19-2014 at 02:26 PM.

My ST bough for training, Grybbs is now 6*!!!!!!

And even My Left Back Nunez is 6* Now!!!!

Now I have 10 6* players!!! They are-

DL Nunez
    DC / DMC Bahrini
    DR Khaled
    MC Bolland
    MC Belle Beke
    MC Griffiths
    AMC Zelenka
    ST Crofts
    ST Friera
    ST Grybbs

So I can have a 6* starting lineup in all positions leaving GK!!!!!!
    This is the way to exploit Nordeus. 500 T worth players in less than 15 Tokens!!!!
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Tell us ur opinion-

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    My ST bough for training, Grybbs is now 6*!!!!!!

And even My Left Back Nunez is 6* Now!!!!

Now I have 10 6* players!!! They are-

DL Nunez
    DC / DMC Bahrini
    DR Khaled
    MC Bolland
    MC Belle Beke
    MC Griffiths
    AMC Zelenka
    ST Crofts
    ST Friera
    ST Grybbs

So I can have a 6* starting lineup in all positions leaving GK!!!!!!
    This is the way to exploit Nordeus. 500 T worth players in less than 15 Tokens!!!!

how did you do it?

A 1-0 win today keeps me top , My new academy striker got injured ( ahhhhh bless him he's only 18 ) for 4 days it was looking like one of those days nothing going right !!!!!!!! just like the nge decided nothing was going to happen seriously the highlights after 85 mins had 1 yellow card and 1 injury !!!! then in the last min yep !!!!! 89th min Saransh Vatsa woke up and slotted in the winner , the goalkeeper (apparently) didnt even see it lol

Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast