Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

The best way is invest in positions key , research diagram of rivals, provide tactical reasonable,
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

LOl not the best start but no troll results played 2 hard teams so far only lost 1-0 this morning but 2 injuries to my 2 best midfielders , 1 day and 4 days lol

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post

LOl not the best start but no troll results played 2 hard teams so far only lost 1-0 this morning but 2 injuries to my 2 best midfielders , 1 day and 4 days lol

Get back up and start fighting back.
    Problem is not you losing...problem is you not scoring with the lads...( and that's not rude)
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Welcome my new striker 3 tokens way me

maybe I can score with the lads now lol

and I'm stronger too lol
    Last edited by Mo Meow Odom; 10-23-2013 at 12:56 PM.
    Zangy likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Jason View Post
    Attachment 14180

is my 2nd season and my first competitive match with 3 match in a day.. i got 1st place on 1st season.. but this season i cant buy any player and i do not have many token!! so frustrated.. need help.. lack of player to switch around with so many matches rdy..
    You've got nearly a full squad except for those 2 injuries.
    If those are minor injuries and they're important 1st teamers, I'd use 1st Aid packs so that they recover condition in the meanwhile
    As above

I've also switched from sending Skill pts to Rests as gifts for this busy season
    You'll pick up some tokens from the daily log-in TV deal, but try to save them for your Youth Players.
    I'm waiting out my thread bare team for my 2 new recruits in 4 days, then going to upgrade the Academy twice maybe 3rd time if it'll allow me (should have all category by L2 by then)

I'm hoping to stay in the Cups & CL as long as poss for the win bonuses (worth investing in win bonuses for the team because of this, unless someone can categorically show win bonuses make no difference)

I also spent the end of last season picking up cheap players for token to strengthen my squad and replace retirees

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Get back up and start fighting back.
    Problem is not you losing...problem is you not scoring with the lads...( and that's not rude)
    LOL
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Rookie
    "unless someone can categorically show win bonuses make no difference"

I don't think anyone can "categorically" show anything makes any difference.
    cracicot and Raykco like this.

OMG I'm on fire with the transfer market another 3 token !!!!!! and this guy ( MR Dizzee) Is going to tighten up my rear lol
    Last edited by Mo Meow Odom; 10-23-2013 at 01:18 PM.

Rookie
    Mo, you are going to get someone censored. I just barely stopped myself in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Duffy View Post
    "unless someone can categorically show win bonuses make no difference"

I don't think anyone can "categorically" show anything makes any difference.

Don have lost the 1st two games so I've just put my win bonus to max for next game

Lets see if it makes a difference ?????

I dont know hun but interested !!!!!!!!

OMG I'm on fire with the transfer market another 3 token !!!!!! and this guy ( MR Dizzee) Is going to tighten up my rear lol
    Nice work!

This morning i also whent shoping with one of my teams, at 5am, 4 players in a row, 3 for 1 token, ST, GK and DC, and for 5 tokens ST with SA 1vs1.

Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast