Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

Hi, new to this thread, and to the game as well

I signed up but missed the first 2 seasons, so I'm level 1 season 3, 3rd place in the league with one point difference from 1st, doing good but I want info about power training, help is appreciated, another thing, I remember seeing someone gifting jerseys, is that possible, if it is, how?

Rookie
    I've read that you can gift jerseys and badges but no idea on how to do it as I wouldn't spend tokens on aesthetics.

I wish I could ask for a refund on my unused tokens, never really needed them. And now the fixtures is just ridiculous.
    I have cup match against a Bot from Romania at 04:35 GMT (local) even for a Romanian that would be 6:35am.

Then I have a few random home league matches at 5am when they've been usually around 5pm (and most still are)
    This is beginning to become a massive joke of a game, if I was able to get a refund, I quit as soon as I got my money backa

Ok dust down and clean new start !!!!!!

who is with me ???????????????

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post

I am.

Dunno if this is the right places to ask but I guess so. Why does the moral keep dropping even if the players are winning? Sometimes with more than 5 goals difference....Is this normal :/
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post

I am!!! Nice to see this thread back up

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
    I am.

Dunno if this is the right places to ask but I guess so. Why does the moral keep dropping even if the players are winning? Sometimes with more than 5 goals difference....Is this normal :/
    Ya u can ask questions here. Morale Drop for no reason is common and normal in this game. Whenever the server resets and after matches, there is a change in u players' morales. Most players' morale decreases, but sometimes it increases as well, but its pretty random. Even ur star players lose morale like anything. Its just a way of Nordeus to make u waste ur Ts on Blue Packs..... But there is one thing proven I think, If u player plays Out of His Position(like an MC as ST and a DR as MR) then that player loses lots of morale which seems fine.
    There was a thread by Cracicot named "Morale- Take Deux" which explained all this. Search for it, It must be there
    JohnnyBravo likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, pretty much morale is tied to player performance.
    So, if your player gets a 5 or 6 their morale will drop. (I'm always feeding my GK and MC morale boosters)
    But if he gets a 8 or 9 it will increase slightly. 7's are sort of maybe either way... might depend on if it's in a win.
    I noticed that the morale is now changed after matches, and at day change.
    Some players seem to not mind sittin' on the bench more than others.

Gifting jerseys and emblems can be a bit confusing. Basically you can click on the emblem or jersey in your virtual closet and it will have buttons for remove or sell (for a T if it was purchased), use home or away, or if it is possible for that object, gift.

The Boot Room (new managers zone)-temp.jpg
    purchased

The Boot Room (new managers zone)-temp.jpg
    original kit

The initial kit cannot be sold or gifted, just removed. If you are using the emblem or have the jersey listed as home or away it cannot be gifted. I believe also for gift objects you must have purchased, not farmed, the value in T of the object. I think it's a bit buggy though, because I buy tokens, and can't gift away some of my jerseys I am not using.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-18-2014 at 05:06 AM. Reason: gifting
    JohnnyBravo likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glad to see this topic, back on track.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

A win today 4-2 puts me back top ( for a short while anyway) no goals from Saransh but 2 assists lol but it's so nice to see that scout star lol for 2 tokens !!! 1 to buy and 1 name change lol

A win today I go top yea !!!!! come on kick off 15 mins Saransh has a new striking partner and picked up a new midfield player too

Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast