Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: transfer market biddings are nonsense!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    And I've won many players by just flat out bidding early.

If you constantly bid in the first 1-4 seconds, it gives the impression that you want him badly and are not risking any sort of server lag which could potentially lose you tokens. These are the kinds of players that will not fall to a trick like that. So this is why I'm saying, bid early... Forget about stuff like that because as you progress through the levels, everyone will know bidding strategies.
    Yeah, everyone will. Just bid the way you think it's the best for you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    And I've won many players by just flat out bidding early.

If you constantly bid in the first 1-4 seconds, it gives the impression that you want him badly and are not risking any sort of server lag which could potentially lose you tokens. These are the kinds of players that will not fall to a trick like that. So this is why I'm saying, bid early... Forget about stuff like that because as you progress through the levels, everyone will know bidding strategies.
    there are pros and cons for both ways, but after 10 seasons, I bid first and its because I want the player and I show it. I dont play games and I make it known that bidding last will do absolutely jack squat. I dont let that happen when I bid. You can bid at the last second when I bid first and what does that do? Am I supposed to be impressed that you got in the next round by the skin of your teeth? I guarantee that by bidding first, you cancel out the element of last minute bidding to win. Many people quit the auction because they know they cant win a quick one by bidding at the last minute.
    Raykco likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123