Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: auction or scout?

auction or scout?

Do any of you actually thing buying from the scout list is worth it? You have to pay the full market value and 50 tokens. 50 tokens alone can be swapped for a lot of cash.

Thoughts?

Banned
    Cash alone doesnt buy quality players, but to buy the best players you have to have cash.

I buy a scout every season or two, depending on what I need to replace. They are worth it, depending on what type of scout you buy. Some are worth more than others. 22 or 23 yo scouts are the only ones you should ever buy and they should be as close to x4 or x9 Quality. Anything other than that and you are borderline wasting your money and tokens.

if you can find 5* players on your auction list, you can get some of them close to 6* and for much less tokens, but if its not the same money, then its usually not a fast trainer, which is what you want if you are going to pay big money and many tokens for.

SO for some, its hit or miss. It all depends on your scout list and transfer market.
    Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Cash alone doesnt buy quality players, but to buy the best players you have to have cash.

I buy a scout every season or two, depending on what I need to replace. They are worth it, depending on what type of scout you buy. Some are worth more than others. 22 or 23 yo scouts are the only ones you should ever buy and they should be as close to x4 or x9 Quality. Anything other than that and you are borderline wasting your money and tokens.

if you can find 5* players on your auction list, you can get some of them close to 6* and for much less tokens, but if its not the same money, then its usually not a fast trainer, which is what you want if you are going to pay big money and many tokens for.

SO for some, its hit or miss. It all depends on your scout list and transfer market.
    Thanks pal.

Can I just ask what you mean when you say 'but if its not the same money, then its usually not a fast trainer' ???

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Basically when you sort your TL by price, only the most expensive, close to the price of scout, is going to be super trainer.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Basically when you sort your TL by price, only the most expensive, close to the price of scout, is going to be super trainer.
    So you mean the higher the players value, the more likely they are to train faster?

Quote Originally Posted by derbylad View Post
    So you mean the higher the players value, the more likely they are to train faster?
    Exactly...thats one of the few things that actually work and make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    Exactly...thats one of the few things that actually work and make sense.
    I did wonder why my own home grown players were all worth more even though there quality is less. basically coz they with progress at a faster rate, which I have noticed to be fair. Are all home grown players through the academy like this then?

I did wonder why my own home grown players were all worth more even though there quality is less. basically coz they with progress at a faster rate, which I have noticed to be fair. Are all home grown players through the academy like this then?
    Not all. The free academy player is a slow trainer so you should sell him immediately. The token player varies, but they are usually fast trainers.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Banned
    Exactly. organize your list by price and you will find the most expensive players train the fastest. try to get them at 18/19 and you have a great team that will last a few seasons if you learn to tank the season properly.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Exactly. organize your list by price and you will find the most expensive players train the fastest. try to get them at 18/19 and you have a great team that will last a few seasons if you learn to tank the season properly.
    Depends. I got so lucky that all my 18/19 5* became Rating ducks. Meaning if they reach a 7 i can be happy. Sure they train fast but whats the point in training them when they hardly ever perform according to their strength. I can only hope to find a stupid guy that buys them withouth checking their rating stats....

I tried everything to make them perform better...benched them a couple of games. Subbed in game or even let them start a couple of games..kept their moral at 100%...whatever i did they keep on performing on 5/6.

I had one good buy with a 18y ST who performs constant 8/9 with minor 7s in between. My GK gets a 5 no matter if he didn't get scored on for 5 games straight. I have no clue what i can do...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast