Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: this is just UNREAL and UNFAIR

you lose some 80:20 games... thats life.

Banned
    the fact is that the team was playing a 3-4-3 and most likely, your formation and/or tactics were not sufficient to pull off a win. I dont see this game as either unfair or unreal. It is not showing you all of his team because they are not signed as of yet and he will play with game generated subs that are 33/34 years old. I actually had some of them on the first day and, funny thing, 2 of them were better than 2 of my worst players and I thought of keeping them for the season since they were free. just a thought.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo Del Rio L View Post
    Attachment 14174

Hi!

Just played a match with a team that didnt have any legal formation and with 1 defender... lost 3-2 :P

Cant understand how i lose within my team had also better stars and players with legal formation.

Also, moral drop in all players way faster than growing.

This is really annoying and makes players quit this awesome game.

Thank u.

Rodrigo
    That shows the team before the game, nordeus would have auto filled a starting 11 (most likely 2 defenders to make it legal), we cant see your team so don't know what your playing. So many answers in here tht didn't highlight what I did and obv don't have a clue what theyre talking about

Quote Originally Posted by nnp View Post
    I don't agree with this. In last season, in Champon League, quality of my team is 91, 11 player of firt team is more than 90 . I meet another club in semi final, highest quality of player in this club is 83, I lose 0-3 in home and continue lose 2-0 in away, meanwhile in League, I always win another club have quality 90. I don't understand
    Remember that player with 90 quality might be equal to someone with 80 quality. Your 90 player has 90 on all 3 skills while the 80 player has 90 attack and 70 defense. Thus 85 quality might be better at the position than 90 quality.

Troll results happen all the time, there's nothing you can do about it. Just lost a CL game today 2-1 against a team with avg quality around 9 points lower than mine. All of his players on the pitch were 4* except for two 3*, meanwhile I had five 5*, 5 scouts and 1 world class player halfway to superstar, most of them with SA. The other manager wasn't present so I had a 3% possession bonus. This is a completely unrealistic result, but this is Top Eleven...

Level 5 champions league my quality 42.3 draw against 20.6 quality team

Thanks for ur answers... well yeah.. that was an abandoned team and machine played 3-4-3 .. but before a game HOW THE HECK u´ll know it and prepare a good counterfit... but as u say is completly RAMDOM and i saw another player losing too with the same bot and he was way better than my team... guess this game do whatever it wants. Also checked the players positions and wasnt near to fill the legal positions.. so still wondering.. why we lose with a well rounded and legal team?... just a thought..

Thanks a lot guys!! Still playing even that

Regards!

**** like this happens all the time indeed. Yesterday I barely managed to scramble 3-3 (I was losing 1-3 at some point) against an abandoned 1* team with my mostly 5* and 2 6* team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12