Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: this is just UNREAL and UNFAIR

Angry this is just UNREAL and UNFAIR

this is just UNREAL and UNFAIR-no-f-way-.jpg

Hi!

Just played a match with a team that didnt have any legal formation and with 1 defender... lost 3-2 :P

Cant understand how i lose within my team had also better stars and players with legal formation.

Also, moral drop in all players way faster than growing.

This is really annoying and makes players quit this awesome game.

Thank u.

Rodrigo
    khris and nnp like this.

Hi,

Same with me. Team with more less stars and i lost 0:1. I had spend a lot of money buying players for what????

Can some one explain this to me?

Paulo
    khris likes this.

By the way. My quality average is 20,4 and the other team 16,3.

Quote Originally Posted by pal2000 View Post
    By the way. My quality average is 20,4 and the other team 16,3.
    4 points is not a lot of difference... 8 points or more, yeah, is difference. And the quality that you see of 16,3 is looking all players of the team because is a promide... sometimes you have to think, and thats my case, that I have a quality of 67 looking all players of my team, (at now I think...) but the % or promide of quality of the 11 players of the field is near 75 of quality...
    that's the 1st..
    2nd and important...you see 8 players + GK in the field but the game do the simulation with 11 vs 11 all times.
    and if you see a team with 5 players too. so really this guy don't have 1 defender.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

nnp
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    4 points is not a lot of difference... 8 points or more, yeah, is difference. And the quality that you see of 16,3 is looking all players of the team because is a promide... sometimes you have to think, and thats my case, that I have a quality of 67 looking all players of my team, (at now I think...) but the % or promide of quality of the 11 players of the field is near 75 of quality...
    that's the 1st..
    I don't agree with this. In last season, in Champon League, quality of my team is 91, 11 player of firt team is more than 90 . I meet another club in semi final, highest quality of player in this club is 83, I lose 0-3 in home and continue lose 2-0 in away, meanwhile in League, I always win another club have quality 90. I don't understand
    - WE WANT SO WE CAN-

Quote Originally Posted by nnp View Post
    I don't agree with this. In last season, in Champon League, quality of my team is 91, 11 player of firt team is more than 90 . I meet another club in semi final, highest quality of player in this club is 83, I lose 0-3 in home and continue lose 2-0 in away, meanwhile in League, I always win another club have quality 90. I don't understand
    Now either its you makeing bad decisions or just had bad luck. Now that the typical Answer you'll get. I say its again the faulty nordeus engine incapable of making the given Nr. into a proper, understandable result.

Don't worry this "randomness" is everyones problem here and if you can live with that do it. If not...don't expect that anything will become any better
    nnp likes this.

nnp
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    Now either its you makeing bad decisions or just had bad luck. Now that the typical Answer you'll get. I say its again the faulty nordeus engine incapable of making the given Nr. into a proper, understandable result.

Don't worry this "randomness" is everyones problem here and if you can live with that do it. If not...don't expect that anything will become any better
    Yes, I know it, I accept it, live with it so I continue playing But I don't agree when another explain that score depend quality of two club
    Mischa Cali and khris like this.
    - WE WANT SO WE CAN-

I never said that score depend of the quality...¬¬' just explain something about the promide, because when people see my team don't know that the mind/phisicall (speed, resistance...) of some of my players are legendary level, but they have 5-6 stars))) so, no, it don't depends of that, and thats good for the game... is like in the fifa when u play it for first time... you can win real madrid for 3-0 and loose against the 15th classificated who's called Valladolid xD
    nnp likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Posted in a wrong section, moved to General Discussion category.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    I posted one of these threads yesterday ... My team was 35m and theirs 2.5m and I drew 1:1. Yet I'm hammering teams my size 8:0.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast